Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
Martin's Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venom3001

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 pm
Andreas gestured for Henry to lead. "Your TK makes you an ideal point man," he pointed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:03 pm
Henry nodded and stepped past Max and up to the portal. "Make sure you got my back, cats," he said over his shoulder before stepping through the tear. He wasn't sure what to expect.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:25 pm
Henry found himself walking through the front door of the manor. The others soon joined him followed by Maria and Max. They all made it up to the tower room with no resistance. Any hostile entity within the manor was obviously put off by the presence of two MADmen.

Without waiting for anyone else, Maria went through door 4 without a word.

"So." Max began, "Do you fellows believe you'll be in need of my assistance? Or can you handle this on your own?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:09 am
Henry glanced at the others and shrugged. "Your call, brother. Way I picture it, we just goin' in, gettin' the sample, and slidin' out, real cool. I think we'll be all right."  

Jokerman-EXE

Venom3001

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:11 am
"Would be nice to know what Matthias was going to warn us about..." Andreas mumbled. "Otherwise, we should be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:16 pm
"It was probably nothing." Max insisted, "Or maybe he was just going to tell you to avoid- Oh!" Max had opened his pocket watch as he spoke and happened to glance at it. "I should get going, just use some sense. If you need anything, just call." he told them, making his way to door 4, "I bid you adieu." he added before slipping through.  

NativeForeigner

Venom3001

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:37 pm
"I'm beginning to hate them," Andreas commented dryly as the door closed behind Max.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:55 pm
"Well, let's get going..." Gregory urged, giving Henry a slight nudge.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:35 pm
Henry spun his knife around his finger as he stepped up to the door. "Don't touch me again, bro," he said before walking through to see...  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:50 pm
Henry walked through to see the Snow Realm, of course.  

NativeForeigner

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:38 pm
The walk back to the castle was largely uneventful. Gregory and Henry spotted some interesting wildlife along the way, but nothing hostile. They also discussed what to tell the MADHATTER. Gregory was largely in favor of delivering the news by letter so they wouldn't have to be present when he found out. Now that they were at the castle they had to decide quickly what they were going to do. Martin was waiting for them by the gate.

"Where's that other fellow?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:21 am
"Took the sample and shuffled right out of town, you dig?" Henry drawled, his shoulders slouched and his demeanor saying that he didn't much care. In reality, he was paying close attention to his TK, in case Martin went into a rage and did something dangerous.

"Couldn't much stop him, didn't see nothin' comin'. Either way, I guess he's open for huntin' now, isn't he?"  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:13 pm
"Oh dear... this is no good. No good at all. Nonono." Martin said quietly. He began biting his lower lip and pacing. He was biting his lower lip and pacing back and forth. It was obvious that he was nervous, and Henry detected no threat. "We must tell The MADHATTER immediately. He'll know what to do. Yes, he'll make this right."

The three headed into the castle in search of the MADHATTER. Before long, they discovered him in the lab conversing with Matthias. He cut the conversation short when he noticed the three enter and approached them with his arms spread.

"Ah, boys! You've returned. Where's that Andreas fellow? He's going to miss out on the toast! Ach, nevermind. His loss. Where's that sample I asked for? Hand it over before I get all jittery!"

Martin cleared his throat to get the MADHATTER's attention and explained to him the situation.

"Oh... I see." The MADHATTER said as he ran his hand over his mouth and chin. His gaze darkened and his breathing quickened. Henry tensed as he became overwhelmed by a sense of dread - likely brought on my his TK. The MADHATTER took a few quick gulps of his tea - always at hand, and violently tossed the cup aside. He produced another teacup and began sipping more calmly. Henry's sense of dread began to fade, but a small part of it persisted. "No matter." The MADHATTER said once his breathing returned to normal. "With time similar samples will present themselves and you boys will be ready when that happens. In the meantime, relax. In the morning you will go through door three, five, six, or seven and find a way to establish ourselves in those parts. Understand? Good. Oh, and if you that traitor... Andreas." His eyes narrowed and he swallowed the rest of his tea. When he spoke again, his voice was unusually flat. "Kill him. If you can't, tell me where he is and I'll do it. Don't fail me again."

Without another word, the MADHATTER pushed past the three and headed upstairs. Henry and Gregory were free to do with their time as they pleased.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:35 pm
Henry didn't like to show weakness, so he kept his neck stiff and his lips tight the entire time he was in the presence of the MADHATTER. When they were dismissed, he growled more than muttered, "Good work, I guess," to Gergory before rushing off to his room.

The woman and the bass were there, as before, but Henry sent the woman out. He picked up the purple bass guitar and halfheartedly strummed and picked at the strings before casting it aside as well. He couldn't think, he was so scared and confused. He had certainly thrown his lot in with the MADmen... he was one of them now, and if he failed or defected he would be killed, just like how Andreas was now on their list. But it was just him, and that useless lump Gregory, against a whole team of people whose powers were a lot more useful than Henry's! Whatever he did, he was doomed...

An hour later, Henry emerged from his room, eyes red and nose raw. He had a certain look in his eyes, a sulk that comes after crying, but his shoulders were once again back and his head held high. The woman from his chambers, Naomi, was waiting anxiously outside the door; he took her inside and ravaged her with an intensity that neither of them had been expecting. Once finished with her, Henry threw on his clothes and left while she still lay panting.

Henry found Martin out in the gardens, having a cup of tea. "Martin," he called clearly as he approached. Once he stood in front of the MADman, he said, "What can you and Matthias teach me that will make me stronger? I won't fail the MADHATTER again."  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:42 am
Martin stared long at hard at Henry, sipping his tea occasionally. Finally, he rubbed his chin and spoke. "Hmm. Good that you want to be stronger and please the HATTER, but true strength comes from experience. We could certainly help you along, though. There isn't much I can do personally. Matthias has some technology and serums you could try, but I'm not sure how useful any of that will be to you; Munkwon could train you to fight better, so long as he remembers not to hit you too hard; and Maria could plant a Seed of Power in you, but that's as likely to cause you to burst as it is to make you stronger. Or we could just send you out scouting; there are still a few doors we haven't been able to explore - three, five, six, and seven."  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff