Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
allii's Faes (Open! Looking for RP, mates) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:59 am
This should be on the 3rd page... in which case, I have enough posts! Thread is still under construction, though. x_X  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:55 pm
I give my permission for allii to feely breed Janan  

Fixler

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:21 pm
Ranier was curious, venturing into a new area of faetasia- Eyes searching for an unmarked tree to carve on as he looked around. "Good, no one is here." he smirked, starting to carve into the wood of a dark, old tree Laughing as he chipped away wood with his sharp claws, carving little bloody battles.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:21 pm
Breanne sat watching him, smirking. He clearly hadn't looked very hard; she was perched on a rock, in fairly plain view. She toyed with a bracelet she had stolen earlier that day from a pretty Regular - not prettier than her, though, of course. She had trouble keeping from snickering as she waited for him to notice her, since he seemed so convinced there were no others around.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:23 pm
Ranier blinked, hearing the bracelet "I can hear you" he said without looking up, anything around here he surely would be able to put any Fae in it's place. Today had been a great day, two solid fights with other baddies and he had won one of them, despot ebbing younger. He was proud.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:27 pm
"Took you long enough," she snarked back, jumping down off the rock and sauntering towards the baddie. "What'cha doin' here, handsome?" She ran one claw down his chest, her eyes twinkling with mischief.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:31 pm
Ranier blinked at her, stepping back, knowing the breed well enough, what the hell was with these girls and being crazed. "Carving, obviously, and i'm not handsome don't touch." he was a little curious about her, his own bright eyes curious, a rare colour even for baddies- a hot pink.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:43 pm
Her own purple eyes caught his as she stepped forward, following him. "Oh, you're not?" Suddenly her eyes narrowed, threatening. "Because you're trespassing, and don't think you can win in a fight with me. So I think you want to be too pretty for me to bloody your fur." She smirked at him, tracing one of the marks on his ear with a claw. She might be a bit smaller than him, but there was no doubt she could back up her threat.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:49 pm
He still had a bad taste in his mouth from Junko and her self destructive crazy kat ways. He knew enough about meanki's to know he wanted to leave this one alone. Though as she touched his ear, it twitched and he had to bite back a light purr. He was still young, a teen, and most of the baddies thought he was all puff and fluff but he'd fight if he had to. Though...it would be a shame to even attempt to draw blood on this curvy...He caught his eyes wandering and corrected himself "I didn't know I was trespassing, there is no sign saying Meanki's lived here."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:07 pm
Her smirk widened as she caught him fighting down a purr, and she moved her paw to under his chin, gently stroking his cheek with one claw. "Maybe the fact that no other faes are stupid enough to come here should have been your warning," she purred, dropping her voice a bit so he would have to lean in to hear clearly. "But I'm willing to consider giving you a pass this time..." Her eyes danced, teasing him, both warning and inviting.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:13 pm
Ranier blinked, cocking his head a little as her paw moved- He couldn't fault her, she was right. "I didn't mean to intrude, merely getting away from a crazed female." he said lightly, careful not to come off as too threatening, though it was obvious he found her intriguing. His pink eyes twinkled as he paid close attention to her words. "I'm Ranier...and a pass would be...appreciated..." she was older, and their breed was known for being...well...baddie women needed to take notes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:19 pm
She laughed, somehow managing to do so without dropping the threat in her stance. She took another step forward, but if he tried to back up any further he would find the tree he'd been mutilating at his back. "You can call me Breanne," she replied, as if bestowing a favor on him. "Now, my baddie boy, what are you willing to do for that pass?"  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:27 pm
He blinked, do, What the hell could he do? Though he transfixed on her name for a moment and sighing, she admitted defeat "I...Don't know what you could want..." suddenly he was aware how close her claws were to his neck- not sure how to get out of this mess, though half not wanting to.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:35 pm
She frowned. He really was too pretty to tear up without good reason. "Well... Everything here belongs to me. I suppose if you belonged to me as well, then there would be no problem. Would there?" She continued leaning forward, and the last was practically whispered in his ear.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:41 pm
The girl was a tease, he blinked at her words "If I what?" he coughed, okay- all girls were nuts. Though pretty, this one was nuts as well and he wasn't sure if in Breanne if it was a bad thing. "I....can't argue with that..." he said with a dry mouth.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff