F.N.A.R Rp (Open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:37 pm
she continued to lay on Ravens sholder listening to those who dared to speak, she held her toung, this was not her call on this topic, she was just a dumb enterjetic being, though she had seen alot of souls sent to hell for the stupidst reasons but she shook her head and continued to listen to those who were speaking befor her hear ears perked when she herd the word food "mmmm food i remember that, havent had it in along time though" she murmered to Raven as she shrugged and shifted to a comfier position on her friends sholders, she flintched as the fallen angel glared at her and Raven  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 pm
Having not moved he saw the flash of his blade as lightening filled the sky. "Taken over his mind have you." He called out his voice to the others seeming to have come from multiple areas. Avayden walked towards the girl silently now. She had not seen any of this if he was correct and he would be the only visible one to her. The fog hadn't touched her mind either as he stood on the flat tomb behind her calling to her mind softly to turn and allowing her to see an image of wings flarred when she turned. He would take over her body then and hide his own in the very tomb he stood over. "You have no idea the power you are trying to fight my lord." He sent the thought to Vondel knowing there god could hear it. "Now your children all die."  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:06 pm
Vondel was suddenly him self again as bright rage filled him. It was not his Lord that controlled his mind now. The very thought of Avayden harming the souls and human's under his protection sent him into a rage. Like a bullet Vondel tackled Avayden and threw him into a tombstone. "As long as I live I will let neither you nor God Himself harm these poor creatures." Vondel felt himself fall out of grace, a rouge amongst his own brothers. But he fought for the just and right cause. He would neither Avayden nor the Lord harm these poor people unjustly. The girl might see him for what he was but he cared not now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:20 pm
His side cracked against the headstone causeing him to loose his breath for a moment before he lifted himself throwing Vondel off his back with his good wing. "Have you lost your mind!"" He asked turning to let Vondel finally see his face, and the wound their lord had given him. A single blade wound ripped down from his forehead to his jaw straight through his eyes leaving it a greyish white with a slight blood like tint. "Do you not see what your so called lord is doing." He asked walking towards the angel who was now spralled back on its knees from his force. He kicked his shoulder out forcing him down onto his back before unsheathing his blade and taking it to his friends neck. He pressed his foot to Vondels chest to hold him down and leaned forward to let him see his wound more closely "This, this is the wound i got from simply questioning something minor." He flexed lightly willing to strike Vondel. "Do you not see me reason to hate. Hes blinded me Vondel, and vow'd never to allow me to return. I know this since he commanded you to kill me." He ran the blade an inch from the angels face as if going to cut his eye like his lord has done. "But no you would rather see me dead then fight for justice. So be it." He raised the thin blade above his head and poised to strike not lifting his foot from the angels chest.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:49 pm
Vondel Glared up at Avayden before smashing the pummel of his blade into the side of Avayden's knee and blocking the incoming strike with the other. He quickly Backed off, just out of easy reaching distance. But he didn't attack. A look of puzzlement came over him as he seemed to regain himself. "I wish not to fight you if I can help it. Things are just to much for me right now. But one thing is clear to me, I will protect these humans from all. IT is not just to Kill the humans just because The Lord wounded you. Nor is it just for the Lord to judge so harshly. You speak of justice, but you wish to kill something that has nothing to do with your quarrel with The Lord. Do you fight for what is right or for your own selfish reasons?" Vondel let his words hang as he set himself atop a tomb.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:06 pm
He collapsed to one knee as the pummel of Vondel's blade dislocated his knee. The angel had barely lucked out, just as he moved not a half a second later Avayden's sword was buried a foot into the soft dirt. Lifting his head to look at the angel he pulled himself up with the hilt of his sword. “fool..” He muttered as his knee started to crack back into place. “You think I wanted to...” He glowered and stood up fully holding his blade in front of him. “Its to late Vondel. I can't let you get in my way no matter what. If you side with him you are my enemy, no longer friend nor brother.” The fog returned thicker this time to everyone even the human girl. His eyes glowed softly in the up rise of the barrier before he vanished from view. “I can't let myself fall this quickly. There are things I must do and nothing... nothing is getting in my way.”  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:45 pm
Belle could see ripples moving as if there was somthing invisable right in front of her. it was odd and felt powerfull more importantly it scarred her half to death speacially when the fog rolled in. 'omg ghosts, omg zombies!' she thought and took off running across the graveyard and through the trees towards home.
when she walked in the front door panting James asked wat had happend to her being on time for supper. she told him that she was studing but didnt sayanything about what she had seen going on in the grave yard. she was just being childish and her eyes playing tricks on her. but she still couldnt get calm about the hole thing. putting on her jean jacket she went outside to see the horses, Teak always brought her comfort.

a flash of pure white light appeared and faded quickly revealing Gabriel. all 6 wings were spread out as she stud close to the Sin. she made no motion of noticing her or the demon on her shoulder. she starred straight ahead at the battle taking place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:52 pm
Vondel took a deep breath and his whole body seemed to shine within. Once he opened his eyes, they were the color of liquid gold. "I side with no one. I am my own now and will not be controlled. Let this battle decide who is right." Vondel's wings glowed with golden light as he opened his palm and pointed it at where He thought Avayden and his barrier would be. There was no sound as his light charged at his palm, as if the world had stilled for this moment. Not a second had passed before the light shot from him and ripped the barrier apart. Stone and earth joined the carnage as each was blasted away. Vondel sank to his knees, his light seeming to get duller but he soon recovered, slowly regaining his power.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:17 pm
Raven had simply took a seat on a tomb stone as she watched the battle take place, she had no sides or issues with either of the angels, thus she had no part in this battle. She then watched as yet another angel joined them and flashed 6 wings, thuogh she only barely noticed this angel, it was to be expected that more angels would appear, after all one of these angels was now on the lords hit list. Not many lasted that long when on this hit list "Hey, Kiva, i say this one will be the one that makes it, what do you think?" She muttered so quietly that only kiva would be able to hear her, not even the closest angel would hear her as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:38 pm
Avayden had seen this once before and knew the power of it. Still it wouldn't be enough to take him down, he was a trained elite and dealt with worse from demons and sin. This magic was meant to harm those of a dark power not ones from heaven. His barrier broke as the blast ripped through it and he dove quickly to the side tucking his wings in as he hit the ground rolling towards another stone monument, this one was cracking already at the base and looked as though it would fall apart, lifting himself with his left arm and right leg he pressed his back against the base to right himself quickly and jumped up onto the wings of the sculpture curling himself between them as he worked to use a bit of magic to mend his wing. “There is no true wrong or right.” He called out using what was left of the fog to shield himself. It was vanishing fast and he didn't have much time to come up with a new plan. “Haven't you realized that by now?” Picking up the blade silently he tried to keep the angel thinking. “You understand that now you will be hunted as well just as I am for losing faith in god. Technically you have fallen to a state lower than most. Do not leave your command cause even if they wont accept you back in the heavens I will not take this lightly and will kill you where you stand.” He moved in what remained of his stealth and took up his blade bidding it with magic so that it would appear invisible to all and not reflect the little light that radiated off their knew guest. He was behind him now in a good position where he could easily cut his wings off and leave him powerless almost as if he were a mortal himself. There would be no death in this battle not without the proper blade. The one now shadowed in his hand. Without waiting and still using what little he could on the angels mind to make him imagine him in a different place; 15 yards ahead of the angels face to his left, Avayden leaped off the ground his blade drawn to the side to cut off the angels head. “This ends now.” He whispered in the angels mind and readied himself in case a counter was pulled against him.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:05 pm
Vondel didn't think about right or wrong, good or bad. He didn't think of what the Fallen had said. All he knew is that their would be no death this day and even if he were hunted he did not care. Both sides were wrong, so that left him on his own. His mind told him that Avayden was infront of him, but he did not listen to his mind. His blades flashed out, intercepting the blade that would have killed him bat he was in not position to attack. Avayden had been ready. He flashed his blades in all angles, each strike of blades sending light flashing in blinding intencity. But with every strike his light shown duller, because of the flashes. His opponent was strong but without his eyes he would be at the same level as he. He could not trust his sences with Avayden playing with his mind so he trusted his instincts and his training to save him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:07 pm
Kiva continued to sit on her friends sholder in small animal form with her head tilted to the side"ooo a new angel" she commented curiously befor she herd her friend, she shook her head "hmmm i dunno maby, maby not" she shrugged and continued to watch all wide eyed with her head tilted to the side with curiosity gleaming in her eyes  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:30 pm
Closing his eyes he blocked out all but his opponents mind and sent urges of pain into it trying to make his body believe it had still been stabbed. He saw the blades flash and listening carefully to hear the split of the air as his blades cut through it. Timing it perfectly he rushed his blade down to catch them both behind the angels back and pressing down as hard as he could at that point he kept them down before crouching lightly and using the force cast by the other angel, he pulled himself back so he could flip out of the way using both hands to put him back on his feet as he kicked Vondel in the back and knee sending him to the ground. Landing softly with the use of his good wing he turned blade ready focused in his hand. He didn't need illusions anymore. Angels were strong but limited on power and he knew Vondel's would soon run thin since he choose to part from gods law. He would learn soon and take the angelic light he flashed around so quickly away and drain him. “You think I want to kill these people!” He called. “I was against him because he wanted them all dead not because I myself wanted to kill them. “You've lost your mind. You don't even see what he is doing to you.” Spinning his blade in his hand he waited in perfect poise and opened his eyes again slightly disoriented by the blasts. He was used to fighting blind though so that wouldn't affect him for long. He was already half blind because of there master what would it matter if he lost sight in the other as well. It seemed even now though he had shown him clearly his opponent didn't realize this fact.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff