Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
What have you been listening to? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:42 pm
Recently I have either been listening to the previously listed iPod songs or "Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence. Just that song. Over and over again. In my head too. I think I'm gonna go listen to it again now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:13 pm
So I finally used most of that $50 iTunes giftcard I mysteriously got with my laptop (which is silly because I DON'T HAVE AN IPOD WTF ARE YOU DOING APPLE).

BUT ANYWAY now added to the crap I listen to is t.A.T.u. and Lady Gaga. Feel free to judge my ridiculously poppy tastes.

Also, the soundtrack to How to Train Your Dragon. *3* Which I suggest you all go see.  

fk12

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:07 am

Recently, I've been listening to random songs from video games...like the soundtrack to Persona/Persona 4, Chrono Cross's complete soundtrack, and select songs from LotD and FFXIII....so sue me if I think that the Pulse Chocobo theme is good even if it is sugar-pop sounding.........

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:34 pm
I miss listening to Tatu. And Apple fails D: I like Phillips and Samsung MP3 players <3  

BreathLessX
Crew

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:52 pm
Endranse

so sue me if I think that the Pulse Chocobo theme is good even if it is sugar-pop sounding.........

Methinks you mean Coocoon XD but yeah, I can feel you on that.

also: lol@ you listening to cutesy sugar pop! (had to do it)

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:22 pm
@Endranse- *3* Oh man, I love the music in Persona 4. I don't even mind the Engrish.

AND THERE IS NO SHAME IN SUGAR-POP SOUNDING SONGS! /may or may not listen to 90s bubblegum pop sometimes...

@BL- t.A.T.u. is always nice. And not just because of my odd fascination with all things Russian, I swear. And my mp3 player is a SanDisc, so yea, I'm all for not-apple brands!

Regardless on your feelings on rap and/or Norwegian rap, my god this song will never leave my head. It also doesn't help that I totally have a schoolgirl-style crush on Alexander Rybak s-sob  

fk12

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm
"When You're Evil" by Voltaire needs to be added to my list. >>"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:49 am
I still need to add....That Lady Antabelleum song...I totally murder the bands name.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Forgotten6

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:58 pm
Hollywood Undead- Young
Three days grace- World so cold
i love them songs =D.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:50 am
I like Three Days Grace.

Has anyone heard MIley Cyrus' new song, Can't be Tame? I like it but...I don't like her.  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:12 pm
My friend is a fan of them. I know next to nothing about music that would be on the radio, though...

And since everyone cares, this song will never leave my head. Singing oooaaaah I love you Mooooaaaa~ I love this guy so much oh my god I can't even...

Fejs can come, too, even if I don't know a word of Serbian...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:06 am
I've mostly been listening to jap bands or artists like SID, FictionJunction, TommyHeavenly6, Kotoko, and others. Most of them came from animes I've watched XD  

The Sora Dog

Interesting Guildsman

7,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:29 pm
Alejandro has been stuck in my head every night this week. Like before I go to bed, that song runs around in my head at least 3 times before I finally fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:37 pm
I can't get Pink Spider by Hyde out of my head. It's so sad that this song is supposedly his suicide note. ):  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:54 pm
I've never heard that song. :c

I wanna listen to the Tarzan soundtrack.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff