Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Death Note Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Dont use my effing notebook Duane! ok This is simpy a fan guild 

Tags: Death note, anime, Awsome 

Reply Anime lovers
Which Death Note Character shouldn't have died? Besides L Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dykno_soar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:00 pm
Mello and Matt!
They were just two kids who got killed way before their time... And Mello was freaking awesome. A person that awesome should NOT have died by the hands of Takada. And then Matt died only a week before his 20th birthday! Now THAT'S just not cool! And he could have lived so easily! Why, Ohba, why??
Also, I agree with every saying Soichiro. His death was really depressing. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:11 am
How did L Die?? Im kinda new To DN smile  

Tsukunez

6,625 Points
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chrissu Bear
Vice Captain

Beloved Bear

12,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:33 pm
Personaly in a sick twisted way....Light...and normally id say jealous, rem, L, watari, Matt and Lind L. Taylor XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:04 am
Long Live Kira twisted  

malzar soup

Scuro Heart

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:43 am
I think Light's (Raito's) father shouldn't have died. Now Yagami-san has a depressed wife a dead son and a permenantly scarred daughter. gonk

I agree that Matt was an unnessassary kill and Mello was a pretty good character. 3nodding But even though Near didn't die, he is my favourite character. 4laugh

If you've read Deathnote Chapter 00 you would have heard of the death eraser and the seven bullies that died, came back to life nine days later, died again, came back to life and finally died again. It was screwed up so I guess the seven bullies should come back too. (If you look closely you can see that the Chapter 00 deathnote owner kinda looks like mikami when he was a kid or L when he was a kid) eek

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:54 am
x-Shadow Wind
I was so sad when Watari died.
I don't think Misa should've died too. (She suicided in the manga after finding out about Light's death.) Yes, she was kind of annoying, but she really loved Light and he treated her like crap, so that makes me sympathize her.

The interesting thing about Misa is that in the japanese manga she didn't commit suicide, she led a cult of Kira whorshippers up a mountain. In the anime, they end the series with Misa on a bridge about to jump off. xp  

Scuro Heart

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100

dykno_soar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:22 pm
Kaida Sada
x-Shadow Wind
I was so sad when Watari died.
I don't think Misa should've died too. (She suicided in the manga after finding out about Light's death.) Yes, she was kind of annoying, but she really loved Light and he treated her like crap, so that makes me sympathize her.

The interesting thing about Misa is that in the japanese manga she didn't commit suicide, she led a cult of Kira whorshippers up a mountain. In the anime, they end the series with Misa on a bridge about to jump off. xp

Actually, that wasn't Misa. It was another Kira worshiper. Ohba confirmed that Misa committed suicide a year after Light died, on Valentine's Day.
As an afterthought, Naomi's death was really sad. :[[ If only she didn't come at the same time Light did...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:59 am
I didn't want most of them to die.... Matt,Mello,Light, and L. Near should of though ^^  

BrokenDesire34

anchor life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:21 am
L. I cried for 3 hours when I found out L had died.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 am
MISA!!!!!!!  

Fake Tear

2,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx-xYourEcstasyx-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:06 pm
Misa sucks D:< L shouldnt have died D:>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 am
i cosplay misa :0 but she is a ho. But i cried when L died to TwT i kept rewinding the parts when kira died >3  

Chrissu Bear
Vice Captain

Beloved Bear

12,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

-kellybellyRAWR-

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:41 pm
I thought Light's dad shouldn't have died because now that Light died his mom and sister are sad and its just the two of them and now all they have are each other. I'm a bit ok with Light being dead but if his dad was still alive then that would have been much better. Imagine the pain and trouble Sayu and her mom is going through right now...Especially the mom...losing the man she loved and also losing her son that she had high expectations for...and I bet she was told by the police that Light was the real Kira D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:23 pm
I think Mr.Yagami cause it made me sad that he had to die sad He was a cool kid crying  

Dark Triforce

Demonic Strawberry

Ch3y3nn30

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:02 am
Light and L. If u've read the alternate ending you'll know what I mean when I say I like that one better. L and light would have made a cute couple. In fact that remings me of something, watch my vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWuFluvga8.
Oh Light, why did you have to pick up the death note for a 2nd time. ARGH! I don't know why but im like the only girl that actually really likes light, aswell as L.  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff