Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Celestial Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:39 pm
They walked on. Skye walked beside Sparky as usuall, but she fiddled with her sword sheeth around her belt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:48 pm
They walked until they got to the broken bridge.
"How are we going to cross when the bridge is out?"Starz asked Issun.Issun just smirked and pulled out Denkomaru and held it where the blade was so the paint brush was pointing at the bridge."Let me take care of this."Issun said cockly with a swift scribble on the bidge,it rejuvenated.Starz in awe clapped with exictment.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:03 pm
"I told you Issun is stronger then he looks." Sparky told Skye.
Skye folded her arms. "But he's so small. He looks like a bug." She replied poking him curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 pm
On hearing this Issun turned sharply facing Skye,his usually green glow had turned red again and was bouncing madly,"WHO YA CALLING A BUG!?"He yelled angerliy,"I'll have you know I'm stronger than I look with my devilish looks and handsome cool guy,I'm the most strongest ponicle you'll ever meet!"Issun pointed at himself.Starz paid no attention to them and walked along the rejuvinated bridge.  

Littlestar411
Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:21 pm
Gype, in horse form, galloped toward the bridge.

"RUN FOR IT!!!" she hollered, attempting to make anyone close by hear her calls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:21 pm
Skye laughed and walked on behind starz. Sparky laughed and patted Issun's head smiling. "It's okay. Skye's like that with everyone." He stood up and calmly walked away, leaving Issun behind.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:15 pm
Starz turned around to where she saw Issun bouncing angerily.While Sparky and Skye walked on Starz ran to Issun and gently picked him up."Hey,what's the big idea?"Issun asked still annoyed about what Skye had said.
"I thought that since your a legend I'll give you a ride on my shoulder."Starz said calmly and placed Issun on her shoulder and followed behind the group.
"Thanks,I guess."Issun said sitting down comfortably on Starz's shoulder.Starz nodded and hurried to the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:18 pm
Skye scratched her head boredly. "Sparky-kun I'm bored."

Sparky froze. Then hit Skye in the head. "Hey, don't call me Sparky-kun."

"I didn't mean it like that!" Skye said in tears. "Your not suppose to hit girls!" She whined.

"Your a shadow, not a girl."

Skye punched him. "HEY I'M A GIRL YOU FREAKING -----BEEP-----BEEP-----"

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:29 pm
Issun's eyes widden upon hearing this and use the Celestial brush to cover Starz's ears for a short period of time."Hey I can't hear anything now~!!"Starz whined.
"Skye shut up,"Issun shouted angerily,"Don't you know there's a 4 year old hear and your going on to teaching her those dirty wirds?"Issun crossed his arms while taping his feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:33 pm
Skye scratched her head. "I cussed when I was four, though." She shrugged. "Should I cuss Sparky?"

"No." Sparky said annoyed. Skye poked him. "Skye what is it?" She poked him again. "Skye what are you doing?" She poked him. "SKYE WILL YOU PLEASE STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed. Skye grew small. "Sparky?" She asked.

Sparky narrowed his eyes. "What is it now?"

She picked up a chair randomly and hit his head with it. "STOP SCREAMING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He fell down, his eyes swirling.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:36 pm
Issun did a quick power slash at both of them,"Jeez,ya guys act like ya four or five."Issun sighed angerily while massaging his temples.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:41 pm
Skye grinned. "I'm 3,000 years old. Moving from person to person, master to master. Of course I'm going to act like a four year old." She hugged Sparky. "Isn't that right Onee-chan!?" She asked.

Sparky shook her off. "Get off of me, Skye. Let's stop this lolly gagging around and keep going. Skye return to the shadow world." He ordered.

Skye pouted. "Why?"

"Becuase I said so!" He snapped. Skye obeyed and went back into shadow form. "That's so much better." Sparky replied.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:46 pm
Issun nodded and Starz got her hearing back,"Who?What?"Starz ran past Sparky only to be stoped by a huge cliff,How do we get up there,Issun-san?"Starz pointed up at the cliff.
"Can ya jump?"Issun asked arms crossed,Starz nodded,"Okay when ya jump as high as ya can,step on the wall to do an extra jump,but be sure to at least try to jump your highest before jumping on the wall,kay?"Issun turned to Starz.Starz nodded and bended down to get ready for jumps.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:50 pm
Sparky was by the cliff. He jumped once, landing his feet ont he side of the cliff, and then jumped again, landing on the edge of the cliff. "Starz, are you sure you can jump the distance? Skye can help you up if you want."
His shadow broke out laughing. But shadows in shadow form can only speak in shadow language, she didn't oppose.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:57 pm
"Don't worry I'll boost ya up if ya can't jump that high."Issun said assurantly.Starz nodded and jumped.Her foot hit the cliff she jumped again and almost landed on the cliff's edge only to try and balance her self on the cliff's ledge.Issun hung on Starz's shoulder tighter than ever and was screaming.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff