Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:39 pm
A girl I've been madly in love with for about 5+years and totally devoted to, though you know, was always 'untouchable' because she's straight....

Well, I was in a car wreck over christmas...while I was out of it, I couldn't speak for 2 and a half months.

Today was my first day actually being able to speak...she had planned to come up to be with me during the holiday and was upset, and I had promised her that when i could talk the first thing I'd say would be to her.

Anyway on the phone, I talk, despite my throat muscles are like..literally athropied and all i can manage is a cracky dry hoarse whisper, I keep lisping, I have to take pauses between words, I stutter a little. Real charmer bunny huh?

Then after my normal affectionate I love you goodbyes, we of course, talk another half hour, then while I'm saying something she goes "Actually, I don't think I'm straight. I don't even think I ever was."

Anyway..long story short, I just told the person I adore I love her then suddenly it dawned to me I was doing it in a raspy mickey mouse whisper, and she implied it might be mutual.

Way to smoothly end a conversation. I'm so red I might as well decide to be a fox.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff