Disgusting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hal Mob City

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:18 pm
k3ki-x
They are of african decent. So therefore they can be considered black or latino.
It doesn't matter. You would never know until they talk anyways.

Omfg. Keki's back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:21 pm
Gouki Zusaki
This whole topic is stupid, rude, and ignorant.

We are all humans, our features are based off of what your parents and relatives look like, not what race or ethnicity you are.

Calling Dominicans or Ricans black or any variation of the world is just retarded.

We Dominicans are Latins that have a mix of Native American AND African Descent, as well as some European.

This is true. I think it's kinda pointless to even think about race anymore these days.
Just look at me! I look 100% black! But in fact I am black irish dominican and puerto rican. But people assume I am 100% black just by looking at me. It's a pointless arguement because in the end we all have the same blood running through our veins and breathe the same oxygen. The only difference is language and where we live.  

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:27 pm
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed
Not surprising,bro . And it matters because while the video was available it showed kids around the age of 5-8 doing very very very lude sexual dances for party birthday party prizes while the family recorded it. s**t was pretty disgusting to watch it's also pretty common.

Also, gouki, where the hell do you think your parents got their features from? Of course they come from race. Any other answer is just disingenuous. I never called all Ricans Brazilians or even Dominicans for that matter black. Read back to what I said if you have to. But it's pretty obvious that the people in the vid I posted were black. And despite us all being people and all that good s**t, certain ethnic groups and have their own cultural problems. Like what I posted in this vid. Idk why people don't want to acknowledge that. That's what's REALLY stupid and ignorant about this topic.
I stopped reading when you said you were sure my parents got their race.

Wow... just wow.. lol

Alright man I hate to sound condescending, but it's obvious you don't understand or don't want to understand what i'm talking about. It doesn't matter if it's your parents, your grandparents or even your half, twice removed sister betty. Every human being is part of a certain race, whether it be black , latino,mixed,white,etc. If you can't even acknowledge that. Then I suggest you stop reading this thread, you'll only get your feelings hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 pm
k3ki-x
They are of african decent. So therefore they can be considered black or latino.
It doesn't matter. You would never know until they talk anyways.

That's pretty much what i've been trying to say for a while now, s**t, I even went as far as to say that I should have included "latino" in my first post.  

Nymphoseed

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:30 pm
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed
Not surprising,bro . And it matters because while the video was available it showed kids around the age of 5-8 doing very very very lude sexual dances for party birthday party prizes while the family recorded it. s**t was pretty disgusting to watch it's also pretty common.

Also, gouki, where the hell do you think your parents got their features from? Of course they come from race. Any other answer is just disingenuous. I never called all Ricans Brazilians or even Dominicans for that matter black. Read back to what I said if you have to. But it's pretty obvious that the people in the vid I posted were black. And despite us all being people and all that good s**t, certain ethnic groups and have their own cultural problems. Like what I posted in this vid. Idk why people don't want to acknowledge that. That's what's REALLY stupid and ignorant about this topic.

Wow... just wow.. lol

Alright man I hate to sound condescending, but it's obvious you have no idea what i'm talking about. It doesn't matter if it's your parents, your grandparents or even your half, twice removed sister betty. Every human being is part of a certain race, whether it be black , latino,mixed,white,etc. If ou can't even acknowledge that. Then I suggest you stop reading this thread, you'll only get your feelings hurt.
Feelings hurt by you? A person that is totally confused? No one is backing up what you are saying because you are WRONG and looking at things from a stereotypical point of view. But hey, go ahead. Try to "hurt my feelings." I'm just gonna keep laughing at all of the other stupid things you said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:34 pm
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed

Wow... just wow.. lol

Alright man I hate to sound condescending, but it's obvious you don't understand or don't want to understand what i'm talking about. It doesn't matter if it's your parents, your grandparents or even your half, twice removed sister betty. Every human being is part of a certain race, whether it be black , latino,mixed,white,etc. If you can't even acknowledge that. Then I suggest you stop reading this thread, you'll only get your feelings hurt.

Lmfao, you are such a homo.  

Hal Mob City

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:34 pm
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed

Wow... just wow.. lol

Alright man I hate to sound condescending, but it's obvious you have no idea what i'm talking about. It doesn't matter if it's your parents, your grandparents or even your half, twice removed sister betty. Every human being is part of a certain race, whether it be black , latino,mixed,white,etc. If ou can't even acknowledge that. Then I suggest you stop reading this thread, you'll only get your feelings hurt.
Feelings hurt by you? A person that is totally confused? No one is backing up what you are saying because you are WRONG and looking at things from a stereotypical point of view. But hey, go ahead. Try to "hurt my feelings." I'm just gonna keep laughing at all of the other stupid things you said.

Yeah, i'm wrong because three people haven't been able to understand what i'm saying. Flawless logic man. If you think your parents or anyone for that matter don't have features dependent on their racial or ethnic history then not only me, but modern day anthropology and human history thinks you are ignorant. Tell me what exactly i'm confused about, i'll even pretend to assume you know what you're talking about for five minutes or so!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:35 pm
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed

Wow... just wow.. lol

Lmfao, i'm mad and am gonna resort to using add homonym attacks because I dunno what else to say.

Fix'd  

Nymphoseed

Hal Mob City

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:41 pm
Nymphoseed
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed

Wow... just wow.. lol

Lmfao, i'm mad and am gonna resort to using add homonym attacks because I dunno what else to say.

Fix'd

I know what to say. I'm just too nice to say it. So I give you a bland, meaningless insult so you will understand that I think you're wrong but not to insult you to the point that you understand how pathetic you actually are. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:41 pm
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed

Wow... just wow.. lol

Yeah, i'm wrong because three people haven't been able to understand what i'm saying. Flawless logic man. If you think your parents or anyone for that matter don't have features dependent on their racial or ethnic history then not only me, but modern day anthropology and human history thinks you are ignorant. Tell me what exactly i'm confused about, i'll even pretend to assume you know what you're talking about for five minutes or so!
I don't know whether I should be disgusted by this topic and your way of thinking, or sad because this might be the way young people think. sad SMH  

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:43 pm
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed

Wow... just wow.. lol

Fix'd

I know what to say. I'm just too nice to say it. So I give you a bland, meaningless insult so you will understand that I think you're wrong but not to insult you to the point that you understand how pathetic you actually are. :]

Nice use of smileys. What are you even out of high school yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:43 pm
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed

Wow... just wow.. lol

I don't know whether I should be disgusted by this topic and your way of thinking, or sad because this might be the way young people think. sad SMH

I think you should find it funny how people actually do behave just like they do in cartoons. We found Peter Griffin in real life :]  

Hal Mob City

Hal Mob City

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:45 pm
Nymphoseed
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed

Fix'd

You are one of the most discriminatory people I've seen in a long time haha. Does age matter? When I was 10, I could outsmart you. At my current age, I can outsmart you, get you all worked up over nothing, and turn a rude comment into something different entirely, all at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:45 pm
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed

Wow... just wow.. lol

Heres a hint kid, i'm probably older than you. Also I used to think race and culture were irrelevant and not real when I was younger but you do learn to respectfully acknowledge them. Each culture and even in some cases, race has their own problems. I don't know why you have me painted out as such a cold-hearted bigot. It's kind of funny though.  

Nymphoseed

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:47 pm
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed

Fix'd

You are one of the most discriminatory people I've seen in a long time haha. Does age matter? When I was 10, I could outsmart you. At my current age, I can outsmart you, get you all worked up over nothing, and turn a rude comment into something different entirely, all at the same time.

User Image

Read this and be on your way, broski. If you can't figure out how this applies to you, then i'm sorry.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff