Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Shipping names: Name the nameless here. TAKING SUGGESTIONS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:11 pm
Kaiba
*lights the new shipping candle in the pairing shrine (yes. a candle for every pairing. oh god. gonk ) *
eek There would be so many candles that we would inhale too much smoke and die if that were the case) heart Page 3! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:06 pm
yes indeed eek *cough* Well since this is a shipping name thread, how about we think of other pairings that have not been blessed with names that should be.

Now me and Ladomere were dicussing this when he was over, we were thinking of making a name for the pairing of Seto/Mokuba/Joey. Since hes a hardcore puppy shipper and Im a hardcore Tabloidshipper, we decided to combined them to make peace xd

Now Im not forcing anyone into this one, its just a suggestion that I could use someone whos willing to particpate help me. And if you can come up with any that you think are worthy/and doesn't have a name, you can post them here and we can all help each other.

and one thing to be sure of, no fighting/bashing etc. This isnt a war. no matter how bizarre or how you may despise it, it would be nice to help decide for other people. I know I will, even if I hate the pairing.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:24 pm
InunaideKaiba
yes indeed eek *cough* Well since this is a shipping name thread, how about we think of other pairings that have not been blessed with names that should be.

Now me and Ladomere were dicussing this when he was over, we were thinking of making a name for the pairing of Seto/Mokuba/Joey. Since hes a hardcore puppy shipper and Im a hardcore Tabloidshipper, we decided to combined them to make peace xd

Now Im not forcing anyone into this one, its just a suggestion that I could use someone whos willing to particpate help me. And if you can come up with any that you think are worthy/and doesn't have a name, you can post them here and we can all help each other.

and one thing to be sure of, no fighting/bashing etc. This isnt a war. no matter how bizarre or how you may despise it, it would be nice to help decide for other people. I know I will, even if I hate the pairing.

What about something like "Idolshipping" or "Fluffyshipping"? mad D  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:08 am
Hmm Idolshipping I can see, but where does the fluffyshipping oen come in?  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:11 am
and one other thing, which oen exactally did we decide on Seto/Kisara? Believeshipping or Beliefshpping? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:54 pm
Verb + shipping would be a bit strange, most people are used to noun/adjective + shipping.  

Interbang

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:55 pm
hhmm good point, but I dunno what they have decided yet, or if thats what the poll is for. It could be a old poll so I wasn't sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:44 am
well, does the poll have an end date?  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:34 pm
Yea... does it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:53 pm
Im not to sure..its a tough disicion, Im gonna have to think about which one sounds better to me. And Enchanted, like I asked before, where did you think up the Fluffshipping for Mokuba/Jou/Seto? I just would like to know how it links to the pairing. mrgreen  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:28 pm
There was no end date, I just wanted to see people's opinions. And since it's been awhile, I think it's safe to go with beliefshipping. Any objections?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:48 am
No objection.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:56 am
go for it.

Subliminal messaging, but be careful- I get kinda pissy. >.>;
vvv
I'm trying to refrain from talking about a Seto/Moku/Jou pairing. If I do, I'll be banned from the thread for 'expressing my opinion' on a conglamoration of the two pairings I loathe more than ******** anything in the yuugiou fandom. >>;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:15 pm
Well I like believeshipping more, but majority rules so go for it mrgreen And I think with the ideas I got that Idolshipping is a good name to name the pairing of Jou/Seto/Mokuba. Though I still wanna know where the idea for fluffshipping that Sana came up with, but I like the Idolshipping better.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:45 pm
the have...fluffy hair? or maybe she's mixing the "fluff" part of brother fluff and the fact that Jou is a fluffy puppy?  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff