Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:01 am
Name Seraph
Status Crew
Path Eccletic Wiccan
Likes Umm....this could take a while. Rock and Metal music. Reading. WRITING!! Inventing my own way of using energy for spells. Chai.(It's a kind of tea. It's to die for)
Dislikes Quizzes such as these. When I get them in my e-mail, I just delete them. This one is special xd Fundametalists. Looks like I've got lots of people in common with that...When I make spelling mistakes and don't catch them. That's all I feel like thinking up right now.
Details I'm 17, and live in Montreal, the best city in the world xd I can shift from being deep and kind, to cynical and sarcastic in 3.2 seconds. Umm........I think I would be horrible at filling out a questionaire for a dating site.
Personal Statement Why does all the screwed up stuff allways happen with me? Seriously, it does. Just yesterday I taught my friend aura cleansing, and somehow he attracted a whole nest of little spirit buggers that clung onto him and took me half an hour to get off of him. But no big deal. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:20 pm
Name: Andy
Path: Eclectic pagan
Likes: Listening to music, spending time with my girlfriend, having fun.
Dislikes: Egotistical men
Details: I'm 17 and have been practicing for 4 years
Personal statement: Be yourself.  

Hettia

The Simi Knows Best

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:35 am
Name: Sam a.k.a. Kiara

Path: I am, indeed, a witch. But never Wiccan. Practiced for about 6 years now. I do have necromantic and Druid influences, along with Celtic and few other things.

Likes: Thunder storms, Scotland, Ireland, Egypt, and Venice. Roses, forests, fire and water. The sound of the ocean, poems, art and every possible kind of music.

Dislikes: Posers, hypocrites, sigh, a few other things.

Details: I am a practicer of the Craft for nearly 6 years. And I like to talk to people that won't be rude or abrasive pertaining to my religion.

Personal Statement: Well, if I have a statement, it's personal o.O lol (that is simply a cover up for me not having anything)  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:51 pm
NAME: Kaelyn
PATH: Mainly fae, "Witta(Irish) and AmerIndian. The rest is an eclectic mix of whatever calls to my spirit. ( also limited knowledge of Incan beliefs) My specialty is" adaptive ".
LIKES: Thunderstorms, faeries, magic the gathering, poetry, M'Lady Amber, chivalry,martial arts,and nearly everything else. ^_^
DISLIKES: Everything which goes against a noble heart......
DETAILS: *shyly* I've believed the way I do for as long as I can remember...sometimes my stepfather would take me fishing and when night descended I'd sneak off to sing quietly to Dana. Adaptive magic is the ability to alter either my own or outside energies; from subtly changing the mood of a room to aurically becoming another to bypass spells placed with harmful intent to any but the willworker...
PERSONAL STATEMENT: Bona na croin.  

ceilisidhe

SamaraKitsune

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:13 am
Given Name: Nicola

Known As: Mortal Darkness

Path: Eclectic Spiritualist Witch with natural talents

Born: 21 Nov 1986

Likes: Open minded people with a good sence of humor, Pagan and Wiccan beliefs, most religions, Anti-Racism, Pocky, The Nightmare Before Christmas...loads of other stuff that isn't at all Interesting.

Dislikes: Hypocrites, Facshism(sp), Flamers, N00bs (newbs are alright), 1337 Sp33k *shudders*, Psychic Vampirism on friends without their permition, Traitors, Chavs, Mint, Chocolate Orange...etc etc

Details: I was born with natural ability which was passed down through my mother's side so that makes me a natural witch. I don't follow every path by the book because knowledge seems to simply come to me somehow, perhaps from a past life. I have a spirit familiar (Guardian) who helps me through things quite a bit. I found out, or should I say it was confirmed by my mother that I was a witch when I was 13 at which point a studied for 2 years and have been practicing for 3, which makes it 5 years total. I am in a group of friends who practise witchcraft together and we are considering taking a coven vow between us.

Personal Statement:
tement nosce - Know thy self  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:39 pm
Might as well post my info:

Name: Sita87
Path: [Solitary] Wiccan
Likes: Horses, reading, writing, horses, rain, wind, fire, photography, horses, swimming, mythology, history, learning, and did I mention horses?
Dislikes: Ignorance, hypocrisy, and most vegetables
Details: 17-year-old, graduating senior, Maryland, what else?
Personal Statement: "Who in the world am I? Ah, that is the great puzzle." --Lewis Carroll  

Sita87

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:58 pm
Name: Embyr Arrikanez/Emily/Em/Avi/Avian/Li/Liav
Path: Rose, as of yet. Teacher, uniter, changer.
Likes: Honour, leaders that will do the things that they order their followers to do, people that don't immediately jump to conclusions, Ssevincal, learning, sharing knowledge with others, sourness, salty stuff, tofu, vegans and vegetarians, NOT BEING BLOWN UP
Dislikes: Idiots, willful ignorance, people not knowing what they're talking about, denial, Young Earthers
Details: For details about me, check my Infodump post.
Personal Statement: Not everything is as it appears. One must search for the truth to find it -- it will not come walking to you, but plenty of falsehoods will.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:10 pm
User Image

Name: Micah
Path: ecclectic pagan
Likes: Oh! Um... DDR... Drawing... Fruit... Shelly blaugh heart Um... I like the sunrise.
Dislikes: Being attacked by invisible spirits... See Seraphs intro... Grr! >.<" Stupid people. People with no sense of humor. Dolls, they creep me out. Spiders, the hand off the ceiling and eat your brains.
Details: I am 17 years of age I Use to have long hair, chya! I got bored and cut it... I live in Montreal.
Personal statement: f34r m3! ninja chya, I am the DDR ninja. Do a dance! If you want to know a different part of me, read my journals. eek  

Akasha_wp

Charity.Solei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:09 am
Name: Charity Bedell
Staus: Newbie Guild member
Path: Studing many different Wiccan traditions, currentlly some what of an Ecceltic Pagan. Though I am Hellenic in style
Dislikes: Not much...
Details: Currentlly unemployed. I finished my first year of colleg and I am on my own. I am 19 and have a kitten.
Personal statement: You can not reach for the stars. They belong to me! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:04 am
Name: Grip, Grippy, or Ariel is fine :nods:
Path: a continous, non-stop spiritual journey. Not particularly affiliated with any one religion. Prefers experience over ideology. Shamanic practice, Reiki, Astrology, any path with the intent for good and healing for the highest good...
Likes: An unquenchable thirst for knowledge sweatdrop ... art of all kinds, college, the wind, colors, chocolatechip mint icecream xd
Dislikes: ultra-conservatives and fundamentalists, most TV programs, folks who have ego problems, Wal-Mart
Details: I just turned 21 the first of june!
Personal Statement: gotta grip, gotta go now! 4laugh  

Grip of Death

Himika (the gummi bear)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:38 am
Name: Kerry
Path: A kind of mix of celtic and egyptian wicca
Likes: Ramen, egyptian mythology, anime, science, reading, writing, vegetables, animals, painting, Hot Topic, boots
Dislikes: Meat, introverted people, bigots, racists, sexists
Details: I'm pretty young 14 years old, reddish hair, 5'5, I love spells and reading books on the crafts. working at an animal shelter this summer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:57 am
Name: Phoenix
Path: Hellenic Hedge Witch
Likes: The usual stuff... Greek and Egyptian mythology, reading, making my website, cats, Gaia, erm... stuff sweatdrop The friends I meet on Gaia 4laugh
Dislikes: Silver Ravenwolf, Fiona Horne, Kevin Carlyon stressed school, writting s**t loads by hand...
Details: Well I'm a crazy female from England with an emoticon fixation! My b-day is Jan 4th '88 making me your typical stubborn Capricornian. I've been a practicing Witch for about 4 years now. I'm always willing to help with problems, settle arguments, and of course, learn new things! biggrin
Personal Statement: "Don't Panic" gonk  

Miss Lune Soleil

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:30 am
Name: Weben Banu, but just "Banu" is fine

Path: Kemetic (Egyptian reconstructionist)

Likes: Reading, animals (especially cats), languages, anime, learning, writing, and board games

Dislikes: People acting ignorant because they think it's cool, netspeak, trolls (the online kind), feeling like I've let someone down

Details: Kemetics traditionally have "parent" deities which explain which god/dess(es) we are most closely associated with. My two Mothers are Bast and Skhmt (Sekhmet), and Skhmt is also my Patron because I work as a veterinary technician. Djhwty (Thoth) is Patron of my love of languages and writing. I have a really good relationship with Anpw (Anubis) as well. If you'd like to read a detailed explanation of how I got on my spiritual path, I've posted a rather lengthy play-by-play commentary on my journal. You won't get gold for going there, but if you're interested in Kemetic religion I do post essays on theology and practice, and book reviews there.^_^ I've also posted tributes to most of the gods and goddesses I work with, explaining how I met Them, Who They are, and what They mean in my life which are linked to from that journal's front page.

Personal Statement: "The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." ~Henry Miller  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:42 am
Name: My real name is Andromeda...Both my sister and I were named after constellations
Path: My family follows over 16 generations of Celtic Paganism, but the most recent two generations were born and raised following Wicca with Celtic influence
Likes: Magic- Partial to divinatory skills and flame manipulation, Anime, art, reading, music, martial arts cosplay, gaming, star gazing, the mass majority of people
Dislikes: Immaturity, liars, math
Details: I was born in Ireland, but due to the civil war between the pagans an catholics my family decided to move to America. My area of magical strength is divination, but it is still incredibly difficult at times to decipher the meanings of visions, for they can be rather vague.
But for general details--
I'm 5'6" with an athletic build(I've been practicing martial arts since I was 3. I have a 2nd degree blackbelt in Karate, and a first degree in both Judo and Tae Kwon Do), green eyes and long light brown hair. I'm 16 and I've just graduated high school as a valedictorian. I plan to major in graphic art when I go to college in London, England. I'm a vegetarian, but so that I get some protein I do eat fish(sushi!!!!!!). I've always been a bit of a social wallflower, but once someone gets me talking I have a hard time stopping. Or, in a worse circumstance, I'm quiet unless someone makes me angry, for my temper rises quickly. Usually, though, I'm rather easy to get along with.
Personal Statement: I may be Andromeda, but no one can place me in chains.

Kabuki Doll

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:06 am
Name: Siofra Da'Halbria
Path: pagan. I don't do sub-categories.
Likes: Pocky, Ramune, my crystal balls, my loyal deck of tarot cards, reading, photography, my dream catcher, my hamster Sergei, Gilbert Grissom from CSI (super shmexy), eBay, Sailor Moon CCG (I could go on...).
Dislikes: Spiders, needles, people who call me a Satanist like that guy in the 9th grade (I have met a worshipper of Satan. He was actually pretty cool.), people who preach to me about how I need to convert to save my soul (I tried Christianity, it wasn't for me.), my cat Serena (she never stops meowing!), my dog Blue (he never stops barking!), racists, homophobes (just let them live!), (I could go on...).
Details: I just say Pagan because I can't really find a sub-category that fits me. I am kind of a mix of categories, so I just say Pagan. Me and Jameta (also called T) have been friends since the 9th grade (I hated English, but at least I got a friend!). I love reading books of Mythology. In my Mythology class I made a 99.
Personal Statement: I stole this shining halo from an angel that I killed.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff