Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply File Cabinet (contains old threads)
Speed Dating- Sponsored by Shinra Corp. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What time should we meet in towns tomorrow? (EST times)
  1 PM
  2 PM
  3 PM
  4 PM
  5 PM
  6 PM
  7 PM
  8 PM
  9 PM
  10 Pm
View Results

Bladekind Specibi

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:43 pm
So we need a new female, too?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:46 pm
Just asked if Rikku would like to take her place.

Yupp... A summoner.  

Shinra Bump

RyotaIchido

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:51 pm
well, thats quite the predicament. Ah well  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:55 pm
Have fun! It's time for me to take my leave! I'll keep checking in, like I said.

See you guys around!  

Shinra Bump

xAgito Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:55 pm
Sweet i get Squall xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:01 pm
R-Rikku? Oh boy... it's like a blonde Yuffie. I'm gonna need a place to stash my materia...  

Would-be SOLDIER

Bladekind Specibi

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:02 pm
[First roleplay post] Squall entered the room, Finding a seat, but first pulling his date's chair out so she could be seated, and as soon as she was seated, he returned to his spot and spoke Briefly "Hello, I'm Squall, Pleased to meet you." He was wearing his SeeD Ball outfit, as it was the most formal thing he owned, his Griever pendant still around his neck, the same silvery-gray color it always was.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:09 pm
o.0 how about a Garnet?  

nya_Neko-chii
Vice Captain

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Would-be SOLDIER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:09 pm
Cloud had seemingly followed Squall quietly, though finding a seat at the opposite side of the room. Pulling his date's chair out and waiting for her quietly, he sat down. Not having anything fancy to wear, he just used the clothes he wore after the fall of Sephiroth.

[OOC: By clothes, I mean his Advent Children outfit. I don't have the required funds for it, so yeah. Imaginaaaation~ 8D;; ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:27 pm
Sephiroth followed behind Cloud and Squall, a little while after they came in. He chose a table, and pulled his dates chair out. He then sat in his own chair, waiting for his date to arrive. Glancing around the restaurant, he began to ponder who it may be. Not having much in the way of "fancy clothing" as he never had a use for it, he simply worse his usual outfit (FF7 outfit), although he had cleaned it up a bit.  

RyotaIchido

Shameless Shapeshifter

xAgito Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:34 pm
[ Erm Mkay ]
Agito adjusted her glasses and responded "Thank you. Oh um! Hello, i am Agito. It is very nice to meet Squall."
She was a bit nervous, and wished she had something more formal to wear other then her school outfit, but it wasn't optional.
She let out a small sigh and admited "Sorry this isn't something i typically do, blind dates seem a bit unusual to me."
Agito kept her eyes focused downward as she figured out her next move.
In her mind the chess game had begun and she was determind not to fail.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 pm
Rikku arrived with a flourish, stopping nervously for a moment at the entrance to the room. Her cheeks were rosy from the cool evening air, her eyes bright with the promise of good times, her whole being infused with the irrepressible energy she was always known for. She scanned the room, obviously looking for someone. When she saw Cloud sitting so quietly in the back, her face lit up with a grin. "He's a cutie!" she whispered happily, prancing across the room. With a start, she realized he'd already pulled a chair out for her. she thought. Sitting down, she smiled as sweetly as she could. "Hi, how ya doin'? My name is Rikku!"

((She's in the Thief mode. : D ))

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Bladekind Specibi

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:03 pm
Squall nodded at her, a faint smile appearing, but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared. He looked at her, she was actually very pretty, in his opinion, he spoke softly "I don't either, but a ton of friends forced me into it, hehe. Anyway, what are you into?" He didn't mind her outfit, it complimented her a ton in his opinion. He smiled quickly again, before looking at what was on the menu.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:22 pm
She laughed for a second and responded "Really? That must have been a fun coversation."
Agito thought for a moment, there was a few things she was very interested in. "I suppose my biggest thing is reading. Boring to some but it's amazing the different things you can find. What about you?"
Thankfully Agito didn't have to worry about ordering, she always got the same thing no matter where she went.
Boring but good.  

xAgito Samurai

Bladekind Specibi

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:32 pm
He looked back up at her, replying "Meh, I've not been the dating type since.... Anyway, WHy aren't you looking at the menu?" He looked at her, oddly, and inquisitively.  
File Cabinet (contains old threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff