Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Favorite Ace Attorney Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jareno789

6,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:32 pm
For me...I cannot decide between Miles or Apollo.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:26 am
Selvendor
TheMollyMon
Selvendor
Ahhh, I like Edgeworth~ <3

Ever since the first game >w<

I like all the sidekick characters, too~ I really can't pick between Maya, Ema, Trucy and Kay. Although... I probably like Trucy's outfit the most. I cosplay as her, you see X3

Ooh, I'm cosplaying Trucy this May. xD I've nearly finished making the cosplay. It's terribly exciting. <3

This May? You wouldn't happen to be going to the London Expo, would you?

I'm going, and I'll be cosplaying Trucy there~ I'm hoping there'll be a flood of Edgeworths to stalk because of 'Investigations X3

Yes, I very much mean the London Expo! Awesomesauce, I must see you and compare our Truciness. =]
I just hope they do Edgy properly... I find it extraordinarily annoying when it's not properly done. =/

TheMollyMon

Selvendor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:43 am
TheMollyMon
Selvendor
TheMollyMon
Selvendor

I like all the sidekick characters, too~ I really can't pick between Maya, Ema, Trucy and Kay. Although... I probably like Trucy's outfit the most. I cosplay as her, you see X3

Ooh, I'm cosplaying Trucy this May. xD I've nearly finished making the cosplay. It's terribly exciting. <3

I'm going, and I'll be cosplaying Trucy there~ I'm hoping there'll be a flood of Edgeworths to stalk because of 'Investigations X3

Yes, I very much mean the London Expo! Awesomesauce, I must see you and compare our Truciness. =]
I just hope they do Edgy properly... I find it extraordinarily annoying when it's not properly done. =/

Yes! We must meet up and be Trucy twins XD
I agree with you about Edgeworth... There are two times I thought I saw an Edgeworth cosplay. The first, he walked past the train I was on and he has a moustache. The second, we kind of walked past each other. I went 'Edgeworth?' but he annoyed me. He looked creepy, too o~o;;
I hope I can see a lot of Ace Attorney cosplayers biggrin I met an Apollo and a really nice Ema last time >w< It's good to be recognised for the character, too~ Makes me happy X3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:40 pm
Hmm... my fav char. is a tie between Miles Edgeworth and Manfred von Karma

User Image VS. User Image  

OmniAnko

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:11 pm
Omnioshi Ankoku

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:16 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Omnioshi Ankoku

User Image

XD its Miles von Karmworth  

OmniAnko

TheMollyMon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:40 pm
Selvendor
TheMollyMon
Selvendor
TheMollyMon
Selvendor

I agree with you about Edgeworth... There are two times I thought I saw an Edgeworth cosplay. The first, he walked past the train I was on and he has a moustache. The second, we kind of walked past each other. I went 'Edgeworth?' but he annoyed me. He looked creepy, too o~o;;
I hope I can see a lot of Ace Attorney cosplayers biggrin I met an Apollo and a really nice Ema last time >w< It's good to be recognised for the character, too~ Makes me happy X3

YAY! Trucy twins ftw. xD
I've met a couple of amazing ones but otherwise they're generally a bit scrappy... owo... Edgey with a moustache? >.>;;
Heh, this'll be the first time my sister isn't cosplaying Ema. She managed to whip out that cosplay literally every expo... :3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:43 am
TheMollyMon
Selvendor
TheMollyMon
Selvendor
TheMollyMon
Selvendor

I agree with you about Edgeworth... There are two times I thought I saw an Edgeworth cosplay. The first, he walked past the train I was on and he has a moustache. The second, we kind of walked past each other. I went 'Edgeworth?' but he ignored me. He looked creepy, too o~o;;

YAY! Trucy twins ftw. xD
I've met a couple of amazing ones but otherwise they're generally a bit scrappy... owo... Edgey with a moustache? >.>;;
Heh, this'll be the first time my sister isn't cosplaying Ema. She managed to whip out that cosplay literally every expo... :3

Edit: I said Edgeworth annoyed me earlier, but I meant to say ignored me XD My bad!

Maybe I met your sister? biggrin If she was older Ema last Expo (October) and went on the Saturday then perhaps we did~ whee

I wanna meet a good Edgeworth > neutral (Or even better, a good Edgeworth and a good Feenie together heart ) I ony went on the Saturday last October, but it seems there was a whole bunch of Ace Attorney cosplayers that went on the Sunday. Ohhh, if only I could go both days..! Gah.  

Selvendor

Little Pearly Fey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:14 am
I just adore most of the characters heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:19 pm
Miles=Epic biggrin  

Little LIt

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:13 pm
I like Mia, Maya, Pearly, Edgeworth, Godot, Diego, Phoenix, Agent Lang...

Ok so I like pretty much everyone!! >w<;; I even like the bad guys like Alba and Gant.. heart I'm not picky~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:21 pm
I Like a lot of the characters but my favorites are between pearl, Larry and Adrian Andrews  

Captianku

Kussillia

Liberal Giver

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:23 pm
I actually really liked Acro from Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
He was such a cutie.
Other than him though, I liked Detective Gumshoe,Edgeworth,Phoenix,Larry and Mia.
Oh and Franziska too.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:20 am
For me it's a tie between Phoenix and Edgeworth. ^^;;  

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:26 am
The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja