Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE Walking Dead!!

Back to Guilds

Everything on the walking dead 

Tags: Walking Dead, Zombies, Active, Help 

Reply Michonne
Demonic Angel Academy (Now Closed and Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

another_neko
Crew

Partying Vampire

9,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:23 pm
They start the photo shooting with a fan and everything. Her manager loves sunlight and city backgrounds. She notices the guy from earlier as she poses for the camera people.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:25 pm
Liesolette came up out of no where and sat next to him. Luckily Yuko wasn't on the side facing him. She looked around and noticed there were a ton of people imediatly wanting to leave. "can I leave now?" Her voice was a bit angry. She didn't realy want to come in the first place. Liesolette just wanted to go to the safe inclosed walls of her dorm where she wouldn't be bothered.

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image

Kai smiles at her
"Oh come on am i that bad? I just want to get to know you. What did you say your name is?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:32 pm
She sees the girl from earlier too. and they're together. She starts thinking about all those poems and comes up with a brilliant song idea. She tells her manager to wait a sec. She walks over to the two, and asks with a smile, "How would you guys like to be on my new album cover?"  

another_neko
Crew

Partying Vampire

9,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divorced 100

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:34 pm
She took a pause to thinkabout the question. "Yes, I would be in my dorm right now not being surrounded by a ton of people and actualy injoying life. My name is Liesolette. There isn't much to know about me. Can I go now?" She asked again. So many people were crowded everywhere like there was a supperstar or something. Everyone was so loud. Why does everyone have to be so loud?! Honestly...I should just leave anyway... She stared at the girl that walked up asking them such a random question. "I hate pictures" She said sharply.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

"No..its ok..I will." Kai looks at the other girl "Sorry, can you hold that question?" Then Kai gets up and walks out of the cafe  

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

another_neko
Crew

Partying Vampire

9,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:41 pm
"No problem! It was just an idea anyways..." She walks back to her manager. Her manager asks her what she did, and she told him it was nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:43 pm
"Uh Oh...." She whispered to herself. She had a bad feeling in her chest lie she did something wrong and went running after him bumping into people over and over. Can't these people just hurry up and move?! She saw him walking and ran in front of him panting. "I said..huff....I would leave....huff....you didn't have to."

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:50 pm
((hey guys ig2g sorry bye..but ill be back later ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:53 pm
((Same here! :3 See you tomorrow or the next day~))  

another_neko
Crew

Partying Vampire

9,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divorced 100

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:07 am
User Image

Kai looks at her then as a sweat runs down his face and he wipes it off and quickly tries to make up an excuse
"Umm.. no its okay i was tired anyway, im going to my room"
Kai walks away toward his dorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 am
Liesolette stared at him as he walked away. That was wierd... She turned around and walked to her dorm where sh could get some piece but still had the feling she did something wrong. She puther heair behind her shoulders where Yuko could be seen. Yuko was a buetiful black bat that was he only friend of Liesolette. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked Yuko walking back to the dorm.

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 am
User Image

Kai think about what he did as he strips to get in the shower, after he finishes he puts his cloths on and lays down on his bed, as he thinks he keeps asking himself...
Why did I walk out on her like that... Then he gets up and leaves the room. He walks toward Liesolette's dorm. When he arrives he just opens the door
"Hey d-......"
Kai cuts himself off as he looks at the bat on Liesolette's shoulder
"Is this your pet bat?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:01 am
Liesolette jumped at the sound of the door opening. She remembered she forgot to lock the door when she closed it. Yuko flew and kid in the black cookie jar with a purple butterfly pattern on it. She stared confused at him. "Yeah....That is...Her name is Yuko." She had to tell him now that she saw Yuko and hoped he wouldn't tell nayone. That would just bring more gossip about her and more wierd stares.

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Michonne

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash