Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Free/donations of weekly and monthly items 

Tags: Donations, prizes over million, monthly/weekly prizes, avi art, anime fun 

Reply Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!
Avatar designer! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_527a

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:38 pm
Bella_Cullen_Vampire x
Wtf. What are you talking about? I'm English, here, not your weird language. Angel girl nobody cares what u think, so just your big nose out of my bisness.

im saying that girl that asked you if you can make her an avi saw how ugly that avi you and didn't came back to get it, and you spelled business wrong  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 am
I dont care if I spelt business wrong, and for your information, that girl sent me a pm saying that she liked it and she might make it, she is looking at a few ideas including mine.  

Lady Elizabeth Rose

Lady Elizabeth Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:10 am
And for that hideous girl Sayomi Suzuki, look at yourself, ur dressed like a yellow banana. Bella's avi is wayyy better than urs. Mine and hers is gorgeous avi's. U just have no style at all. I think its you who doesn't know an avi when they see one.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:00 pm
RosalieCullenn
I dont care if I spelt business wrong, and for your information, that girl sent me a pm saying that she liked it and she might make it, she is looking at a few ideas including mine.

sure she did...  

Angel_527a

Angel_527a

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:06 pm
Bella_Cullen_Vampire x
Wtf. What are you talking about? I'm English, here, not your weird language. Angel girl nobody cares what u think, so just your big nose out of my bisness.

im not fighting with you im fighting with your b***h of a friend rosaline cullen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:29 am
Ha! Don't u sound like a bag of dog s**t, ur the dirty b***h here. Time for Angel. I mean evil, mean, stupid girl to grow up and shut up. x  

Lady Elizabeth Rose

Angel_527a

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:49 pm
yea im the one who needs to grow up im not the one who started a whole tantrum when their tektek was ugly, and if you didn't care what i thought then why did you take "20min" on the second tektek?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:22 pm
Whoa, I wasn't the one throwing tantrums. And omg, you actually believe I spent 20 mins on a stupid tektek for U! LMAO! R u dumb or something? Of course I didn't spend that long, I spent about 2 or 3 mins. U SERIOUSLY NEED TO SORT YOURSELF OUT, GIRL! wink xd rofl  

Lady Elizabeth Rose

Angel_527a

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:47 pm
wow... yes i thought that why do you think i put quotation marks on "20 min" dumb a**  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 am
Oh shut up, ur soo immature! Carrying on like a baby  

Lady Elizabeth Rose

Angel_527a

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:39 pm
RosalieCullenn
Ha! Don't u sound like a bag of dog s**t, ur the dirty b***h here. Time for Angel. I mean evil, mean, stupid girl to grow up and shut up. x

ha nice nicknames  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:43 pm
ur the one who made a big fuss i told you "i don't like it to be honest im sorry" and then you started saying that im to hard to please blah blah u started crying and saying that i was wearing crap and all that  

Angel_527a

Lady Elizabeth Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 am
Yeah, cos its true, ur were taken too much advantage! Crying? Please, I wasn't crying, hon. Don't throw strop about it please. And soz but ur dressed beta now, but ur clothes were s**t! Ewwww! x  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 pm
i agree with angel more though the avi did look a bit you know UGLy o.o
no shoes the hair was awful the dress? Dreadful!!! >.> barly any thing on there sorry btu it is very you know .... >.> sorry sweatdrop  

Cutedift

XxMrS3XII

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:25 pm
Angel_527a
RosalieCullenn
Angel_527a:User Image

GaiaOnline Pricing
Estimated Value:
341,268 Gold
Based on recent marketplace data
Price List Code (with avatar):

Included in Price: