Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Ask anyone random questions! NOT DMv2/GUILD RELATED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:21 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
All knowing PWEEP, does the Cathulu glow in bulk?
Am I glowing?

Haven't seen any full tanks yet, but it does drop 1 green gold every 2 seconds with a max score of 250.

Bump it here and/or here. Thanks. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:56 pm
I know crying I just need to know if they glow in bulk, or if they only glow 5-6 at a time.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:03 pm
RanmaRyogapechan
Do you have any tatoos?

If no, would you get one? What kind?

Yes I do. I have an unfinished chibi drawing of a panda on my right lower back. It will be finished in June.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:25 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
I know crying I just need to know if they glow in bulk, or if they only glow 5-6 at a time.
Am I glowing?

I'd assume that they do...or at least they will for a while. I'll have to stalk the GA.

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:34 pm
Am I glowing?

Apparently, they glow similar to momos, I guess. Full Cathulu tank .

Link to thread found in.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 pm
I was wondering what the guidelines are for tanks in certain sections (i.e. monstermania, dolphinmania, et al)? Is it set up that in order to be featured in either of those 2 sections the tanks have to have 14 of one certain fish? If they don't should they be placed in the mixed section? I'm asking because I have been playing the thread every day and discovered tanks like that. Since I'm working on getting my own tank and hope to be featured here, I want to make sure I have all of the right info before I start putting it together. I've read some of the intro posts already but, since I still am finding tanks without the required amount in some threads I'm a little confused. Thanks for the help. Have a good one.  

a lil krazeee

Galactic Destroyer

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:16 pm
aNameToForget
I was wondering what the guidelines are for tanks in certain sections (i.e. monstermania, dolphinmania, et al)? Is it set up that in order to be featured in either of those 2 sections the tanks have to have 14 of one certain fish? If they don't should they be placed in the mixed section? I'm asking because I have been playing the thread every day and discovered tanks like that. Since I'm working on getting my own tank and hope to be featured here, I want to make sure I have all of the right info before I start putting it together. I've read some of the intro posts already but, since I still am finding tanks without the required amount in some threads I'm a little confused. Thanks for the help. Have a good one.

Since this pertains to DMv2, this post could go into the stickied Q&A wink

To answer your question, tanks must have at least 14 of the appropriate fish to be added to the section. Some tanks can have less then the minimum requirement, and these are because Es and Panda have found them to be exception tanks. Probably because they are friends tanks, or will be updated to be full tanks soon enough. Check the recommendation thread (it's an announcement on the main forum) for more informaiton.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:17 pm
My question is....do you like teas and candies? biggrin  

Pixie-elf

Tipsy Fairy

21,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

iiChris-San

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:03 am
umm How do you attach that one in your POST saying

'Am i glowing?

Bump in my bump thread'

its like a siggy or something whatever how do u do that  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:19 am
H1Bari-San
umm How do you attach that one in your POST saying

'Am i glowing?

Bump in my bump thread'

its like a siggy or something whatever how do u do that
Am I glowing?

How I do it, {* Since I believe you were asking your question, mostly directed to me *} is with the TekTek Toolbar for FireFox.

Before my post, I use this code:
[align=left][size=8]Am I glowing? [/size][/align]

And after my post, I use this code:
[align=right][size=8]Bump it [url=Bump Thread URL]here[/url]. Thanks. ^_^[/size][/align]

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Toki Zensekai

3,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:13 am
Okay Pweep,

What's the best way to get over 3k in one Booty Grab run? You must be an expert in this. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:18 am
I say the best way to make 3k is learning how to use the powerups and powerdowns. Its not always best to avoid the powerdowns. Learning when to avoid, and when to get them is key.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

a lil krazeee

Galactic Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:00 pm
Why does Gaia never change the items that are inside Pink gift boxes? Or any of the boxes for that matter? It would be great to have variety once or twice a year.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:14 pm
aNameToForget
Why does Gaia never change the items that are inside Pink gift boxes? Or any of the boxes for that matter? It would be great to have variety once or twice a year.
Am I glowing?

Because, that would take too long to update every box. And, it would cause inflation. If you've no idea what item will come out, they would be priced really high.

That, and they just release new RIGs {* Random Item Generators *} instead of adding different things.

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 pm
Pixie-elf
My question is....do you like teas and candies? biggrin

Yes I do, very much. Pomegranate tea and candles are nice 4laugh
User Image