Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Pirates! ~A fantasy rp~ (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm
"HEY WAIT!! CREW?! I'M WAS THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP I KNOW HOW IT WORKS! LET ME AT LEAST BE THE WEAPON MASTER!!" Isshuin begged the girl. He was right, it was his ship, he knew how it worked. Hopefully she would see that and allow him the job he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:10 pm
Nova watched as the man begged for a higher job "You will take my orders and follow what i say. But your right, you know this ship far better than I, you will be my advisor for now, and i will see if you deserve a better job" She said, smiling.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:14 pm
" You are very trough for someone of your stature. I have respect for you. I'll address you as captain......for now. Would you like a tour of the WaveCrest?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:44 pm
Anna smiled at her captian flippin upside down again "now Cap'in dnt jest ur getting me flusterd." she joked as she swung all the way down. "ya'll herd the cap'in lets get goin i want third run with me, the rest of ye scurvy dogs stay wit da ship."
they boarded a small fast vessel. And sighted the women falling to a nearby island. “alrighty mongrels when we make port we check all sea fairin pirate vessils first ya here.” She handed one of the other pirates the flair gun. If there was only one thing her cursed power was good at it had to be flairs. Other than attacking. Making port quitly and mostly unseen she spread the group telling them just to look and then to regroup. Here In no more than 15mins.

Anna made for a boat with a Gold Sword at its front. She cocked an eyebrow at how silly it looked to her but thought better of it. It defiantly could be handy. She used her fire to go to her feet and creat steam to lift her across the water and to the boat. she hoped the steem would disapate befor it rised high enough for anyone to see. She silently boarded the vessile eyeing the 3 that were on it. ‘well hiya ya lil scaly wag’ she thought seeing the girl. She slitherd father down the outside railing of the boat to put more distance between them nad her self. She was out numberd and not stupid.

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:10 pm
Aiden had watched the boat approach out of the corner of his eye and checked around leaving his coat on the roof he jumpped down and started walking the ship all of his blades visible at his side now. He wore a thin leather sleave on his right arm and smiled as he ran his hand down it taking his own small tour of the deck. She hadn't been silent. The waves covered her well though so he couldnt find her at the moment but simply walked past her looking at the design that ran the ship acting casual but staying within ear shot of his boss. If he was lucky noone further would reconise the assassin.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:14 pm
'well arnt ye fierce looking' she thought seeing all his blades. she tryed to slide away from him but she hit a small pebble off the side of the ship 'o for the love of Hecate'  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:21 pm
Aiden was hanging off the sail before her in seconds a blade to her neck forcing her to look at him. "What do we have here?" He asked casually dropping down to her level. He looked her over and smirked quickly before turning away to put his blade back. Reaching down he grabbed her wrist and yanked her up pulling her towards the center lookout. "Little girls shouldnt wander others ships. It may get them in throuble." He paused turning to face her and pushed her to the ground at the base. He pinned her with his arm as he used a blade to hook a rope and pull it around to tie her. If she moved she was dead. Simple as that. He sort of hoped she would.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:05 pm
Nova turned as Shadow had walked off, though turned to Isshuin "A tour would be nice" she said with a smile, she had caught a glance of movement from the corner of her eye and looked to where Shadow had gone to "Shall we have a look over here first?" She said with a smile as she began to walk over toward where Shadow had disappeared to, wondering what he had found. She heard his voice talking to somebody, her senses now on full alert, she nearly swore, though she caught herself, thinking of the chances it would be anybody that knew she had the map, though the chances were higher than she liked as she held her bag just a bit closer to herself.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:35 am
Aleksander headed for the docks, finally free of family, professors, responsiblity! He had his life savings in his pouch, and his quiver was full of arrows. Flexing his hands, he thought his, "Cursed Gift" was ready as well. As he waited on the docks, he squinted, as he thought he saw a dark shape move across a boat approching..."What in all the dark trenches of the deep could that be..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:38 am
she wung her legs and turned her body around kicking the strage strong guy on top of her. she thrust her body headfirst and flipped up from the ground. she summond fire to her hands and burnt the rope off sending a huge fireball up into the sky. she then jumped back andclimbed the ships ropes to reach the mast.  

PaYg

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 am
More and more action seemed to be happening on the deck of the ship, "Well...this is some kind of thing....I AM a government soilder.. but this is WAY outta my league.." Alekzander frowned inwardly..."But still, I can't do nothing!" Nocking a bolt in his crossbow and flexing his hands, he prepared to board the ship as it neared...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:34 pm
DarkSlayerofDragons
Isshuin immediately noticed the fireball shoot up into the sky. He grabbed his gun and took up his rapier. He ran over to the railing, stumbling over Nova, and looked down to see in the girl and the assassin. Hurried over to the assassin. " Hey, i don't like you. But I'm lookin for some fun so let's do this" He held up his blade in an odd stance. His blade was curved overhead, his wrist twisted. He held his gun in his right hand casually, not aiming it, his arm was just...relaxed? The blade was his strong point. He lowered the blade to his chest and whispered, "Release" . Suddenly a huge flow of air blew in, spiraling around him. The air was cool and refreshing, it made Isshuin feel lighter.

she climbed the mast. . .  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:35 pm
((Lol Isshuin sometimes has issues reading posts xD))

Nova ran over as she saw a fireball flying into the sky and swore, this would give away their position "Shadow, the pirates will be here any minute now, your job begins now and starts with her!" she growled as she looked around, knowing any minute now she would find the ship that would be after her. She held her bag closer to her yet as she considered fleeing away if she had to, as she had many times before. She backed away from them as she kept her eyes wide open for anybody that would be approaching.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:53 pm
Finally sensing his moment, Alekzander prepared to board the vesssel. The situation was confusing, two men stood with blades drawn, one nimble looking thin girl carefully slid up the mast, and a formidable looking woman backing away from the group, raising his crossbow Alek yelled, "Freeze! Stop any illegal actions! In the name of the Government!"  

Ishikawa Takeda

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces