Welcome to Gaia! ::

[3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]

Back to Guilds

For all the Dragonball/Z/Gt Slash (Yaoi) You could ever want. 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Slash, Yaoi, Romance, Shounen-ai 

Reply [3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]
Why did Vegeta marry Bulma anyway? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 pm
Oh okay, then maybe he was a bit slower that day. But, I guess he fooled me then didn't he? Ha ha!

I remember that episode too. But I thought it was Goku. No, you're right, it was Gohan. Gohan was looking at the baby that Bulma had brought to that mountain refusing to go home knowing it was dangerous because the "androids were coming".

That was before 19 and 20 showed up. I didn't think Vegeta was there though. Maybe I missed seeing him there focusing on Gohan.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:56 am
empress dee
Oh okay, then maybe he was a bit slower that day. But, I guess he fooled me then didn't he? Ha ha!

I remember that episode too. But I thought it was Goku. No, you're right, it was Gohan. Gohan was looking at the baby that Bulma had brought to that mountain refusing to go home knowing it was dangerous because the "androids were coming".

That was before 19 and 20 showed up. I didn't think Vegeta was there though. Maybe I missed seeing him there focusing on Gohan.

It was Vegeta. Right afterward bulma and Baby Trunks were in the airplane that got blown up and Vegeta didn't bother to help them and Trunks got pissed.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jessica Entranced

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:22 am
Bulma was the nearest available poontang.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 am
Tequila.
Always Tequila.  

Flaming Lotus Petal

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:32 pm
Well he did stay at their house train for 2years before the androids came and they probably hooked up there.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:42 pm
iQueenShippo
Well he did stay at their house train for 2years before the androids came and they probably hooked up there.

That's when.

But WHY?  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:51 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
iQueenShippo

That's when.

But WHY?

Lol Psh who knows. We just known they spent alot of time in the same house. Vegeta got her knocked up,he found out and got married the end. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm
Actually in the storyline, Vegeta goes in a training room Bulma's dad made. He blew it up and Bulma saw him lying on the ground and took hime to a hospital. She probably didn't know he was a saiyan that time but afterwards she knew.  

Anime Alchemist TB15

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 pm
Anime Alchemist TB15
Actually in the storyline, Vegeta goes in a training room Bulma's dad made. He blew it up and Bulma saw him lying on the ground and took hime to a hospital. She probably didn't know he was a saiyan that time but afterwards she knew.

Bulma saw (And spoke with) Vegeta on Namek. She watched Vegeta kill Yamcha too, actually. She knew before then he was a Saiyan.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:04 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Anime Alchemist TB15

Bulma saw (And spoke with) Vegeta on Namek. She watched Vegeta kill Yamcha too, actually. She knew before then he was a Saiyan.

I only knew the videogame storyline version. In my videogame he never talked to her in the frieza saga so I didn't know. But true for the fact she knew there.  

Anime Alchemist TB15

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:31 pm
Anime Alchemist TB15
[Ren The Ryoko]
Anime Alchemist TB15

I only knew the videogame storyline version. In my videogame he never talked to her in the frieza saga so I didn't know. But true for the fact she knew there.

Well, and to be fair, everyone knew that the other Saiyans were coming after Raditz died, and Bulma watched that fight. She knew right off.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:46 pm
Yes, Bulma knew that Vegeta was a saiyan. But in answer to what might have really happened is, after the accident and Vegeta was all better, and after the day of retraining, Vegeta realized one thing. He wasn't going to get a full blooded saiyan child. And remembering that day when that future boy defeated Frieza with ease, maybe Vegeta made some assumptions, that turned out to be right on the money.

(I remember that day too. Classic argument)

And it was when Gohan had said I bet his name is Trunks that Vegeta got mad. But, that was after the plane blew up and the baby and Bulma were safely on the ground.

Yes, Vegeta didn't look like he cared, but there is one thing I do know from my 9 glorious years of being married to him in the Renaissance Galaxy, is that he talks tough when around others, but get him alone...its like seeing a whole new saiyan prince.

Of course there has to be some must factors in there. No Kakkorot is one big one.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Belial the Worthless
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:17 am
Am I the only person who thinks Vegeta like...really cares about her?
He only...blatantly says how important his family is to him in the Buu saga.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 pm
You have a point there, but remember, he was being controlled by Babadi when he said it. Deep down he cares for her, but his ego won't allow anyone else to know it because he keeps his love for Bulma that sacred.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

SiR STiR
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:03 pm
I don't think he cared all that much during the Cell Saga, until around the end with Future Trunks--that was probably the catalyst.

And I agree about his ego.

[3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces