Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply >^Beginners^<
School's out![[Open/Accepting/Started]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ready to try it out?
  Yes
  I don't know....
  No! You missed something that I don't know!!
View Results

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:23 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

YUmi finished the soda and threw the cna in the grabage.The two munchkins were chasing each other up and down teh slides and across teh volleyball court.Yumi smiled as she watched them play.It was getting late."Okay come on you two."She said.They started whining."B-b-but Yumiiiii!!!!"They said."Sorry guys its time we get moving.If we're not home by sundown dad'll kill me!"She said.They continued whining and she sighed."Fine stop your whining and i'll buy you each an Ice cream cne or something."She said.That shut them up.She walked across the street and down a bit, the kids riding their bikes.She walked up to a small building.There were seats outside like the Sonics.She walked up to the window."What do you guys want?"She asked.The kids took forever to decide."I want a spongebob popsicle!"Kira said."I want a chocolate ice cream cone!"Leo said.I sighed."One chocolate ice cream cone and one spongebob popsicle."She said.Giving the money to the lady she closed her eyes.'I am not doing this all summer.'She thought.When she opened her eyes the lady handed her the order.She gave Kira her popsicle and Leo his cone."There.Now let's go."She said walking down the street as teh kids got on their ikes and rode beside her.

...But that doesn't mean I can't kick your butt.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:55 am
He grabbed his groceries and placed them inside the house. The counter was now full of food, but he placed what he needed in the fridge and freezer so nothing important wouldn't spoil. He sighed as he walked into his room and turned on his computer. He flipped open his cell phone and texted a few people, reminding them about the upcoming party. He figured most would forward the text to others. He played some music, mostly rock, through his computer as he laid down on his bed.  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:17 am
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi finally got to the front door."Okay you munchkins get inside.I'll get your bikes."She said.The kids ran inside for dinner.Yumi walked the bikes into the shed and locked it looking at the sky."What a beautiful evening..."She said.She smiled slightly and walked into the house.She made a sandwhich and took it upstairs to her room.She looked in her mirror and ran a hand through her hair.She turned away and took her backpack out.She rummaged through it until she found her cell phone.She called her friend."Oh hey.Whats up?"She asked.She sat on the edge of her bed looking out the window.She and her friend continued talking for awhile.She hung up and set the phone on her desk.She pulled out a book from under her bed and began reading.She ate her sandwhich and slowly drifted into sleep her book laying on her chest.She started dreaming.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:55 pm
Exodus fell asleep, his music still playing. His father and mother came home late from their date together. Even though they had many years behind them together, they still managed to go out and have a good time. His mother cracked open the door to see her son asleep. She silently walked in and turned off his computer before leaving his room, the door slightly cracked, before going to her room the night. Exodus dreamed, but when he awoke, he couldn't recall it...  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:06 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi woke up to screaming.She had great reflexes and sprang out of bed and literally jumped down the stairs.She skidded into the living room to see Kira crying Leo was sitting in the corner looking mad.Kira had a scratch on her arm."Really guys?At 8?"She asked.She scooped Kira up and calmed her down."What happened?"She asked softly."Leo tripped me.I scratched my arm on his toy truck."Kira said.Yumi sighed."Leo.Don't trip Kira.Be glad it's not dad who found you."She said.Her dad was one of the most strict parents ever."Now go back to bed you guys.I'm going to go do mom's shopping."She said.The kids nodded and Kira walked slowly back up the stairs.Yumi grabbed her mom's shopping list.Good there wasn't much on it.She left a note in case her mom and dad woke up before she got home.She walked out the front door and started walking down to the supermarket.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 pm
Exodus stood up and stretched, putting on some different clothes. Even though he was a young man, his room looked awfully clean. He threw his dirty clothes in a hamper with some others and carried it to the laundry room. His parents were already gone to work, his mom leaving a note telling him about some leftovers. He crumpled it up and threw it away. He grabbed some cereal to eat. His phone vibrated as he received a text from a friend saying he would be there earlier to set up some speakers for music. He opened the sliding glass door to see his back yard. The only thing that was different from the other houses was the backyard. In his was a pool, a hot tub, a grill, table and chairs that most people have outside, and a small patch of grass beyond the pool. His parents were both in their careers, his dad a private investigator, his mom was a brain surgeon.  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:59 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi yawned as she reached the supermarket.She remembered Exodus's address and knew he lived somewhere nearby.She entered and bought the few groceries.Darn,she thought,I forgot my cell phone at home.I wonder what time it is.Mom might've went to work already.She thought as she carried the bags outside.She ran home and put the groceries away.On the note she added that she was going to take a walk around town and would be back later.Hopefully the squirts could get along until her dad got up.She exited the door and started walking back down the street.The opposite way of the Supermarket.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 pm
The weather seemed to be ok for his party, so he decided to make some of the food. He noticed his mom couldn't help but help out, or some of the food was already prepared. He rubbed his hands together and began preparing some food.  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Morwinn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:41 pm
[}Derrek Accio{]
" Derrek you should go check around to see if you can make some friends or something." Derrek sighed as his mom's voice caried up to his new room. Ugh I better do what she said or she's going to just keep pestering me about it. Derrek left the house and started down the sidewalk.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:42 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi walked past the Martial Arts building and past the high school.She entered the Northern part of the suburbs.She was singing a song softly while she walked.She spotted a kid someways down.She didn't recognize him.Maybe he was new? She didn't know.She just kept walking.

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:16 pm
He didn't notice, but his friend was already setting up the speaker system. The food was practically ready, the only thing he needed to do was take a shower. He set up the food along the counter and gave a sigh, "Well... hopefully this goes well..." He walked over to his friend, "Need any help?" He shook his head saying that everything was pretty much done, and he was checking for any loose ends. He ran his hand through his hair, half of the stress leaving his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:36 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi walked past a few houses nearing the second or third row of houses.She enjoyed walking around the town.She gave a small wave towards the unknown boy and walked on.She was in the middle part of the suberbs now.

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

Morwinn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:58 pm
[}Derrek Accio{]

While walking down the street Derrek notices some girl waving to him. As she walked past Derrek, Derrek decided to ask her if there was anything to do in this town. "Umm excuse me but could I ask you a question."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:17 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi stopped and faced him."Yeah?"She asked.She smiled.She might not have looked like it to this boy but she was a Black Belt in Martial Arts.She waited silently for him to ask his question.

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

Morwinn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:21 pm
[}Derrek Accio{]

Derrek took a deep breath before he started."Well you probably can tell but I am new here and I was wondering if there is anything to do in this town.?.

>^Beginners^<

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff