Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
[Official] Sims 3 Ambitions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 pm
I'm still trying to figure out the time machine... where is it?? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:10 am
I bought the expansion pack yesturday. It's pretty good, and everything is very active, and all of the personal stories are fun (in the architect career). I haven't been able to really expand on any other careers besides the Architect. I wanted my girl to marry a fireman, but everytime she went to visit the firestation, it was always empty, which was ridiculous.

I haven't figured out the time machine either, Chef Time, but I'll see if I can find out what it's all about.

There is one thing about the game that I absolutely hate though. NONE of the lots given to you are large enough to plot down the new houses that are added (in the edit town part). It's frustraiting, because I have to play two neighborhoods in order to look at the new houses WHICH are better than the ones already in the neighborhood. If anyone knows how to make the lots bigger, please let me know.

Darth Kosher

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:38 pm
The time machine either has to be invented by a Sim or bought from the debug catalogue using the cheat 'BuyDebug on'.

With Ambitions came the ability to add your own new empty lots wherever you want on the map. Go to Edit Town and there is a new button that looks like a grid with a pencil. That will let you place lots large enough for the new buildings. Neighbourhood decorations too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:32 am
@ Menaceman: WHAO! Mind has been blown. This is sooo awesome. =D Now I'm all re-excited. Haha. Thanks.  

Darth Kosher

Eledee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:56 pm
Menaceman
The time machine either has to be invented by a Sim or bought from the debug catalogue using the cheat 'BuyDebug on.

Once the time machine is created, it can be found in the family inventory.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:51 pm
The time machine also gets stocked at the consignment store, because my sim bought one there today.  

elevator

Friendly Friend

mangacraz00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:14 pm
You know... I wasn't all that excited, but now that I've read all your opinions, I'm super excited! <333

I'm definitely gonna save up for it now!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:29 pm
I was catching ghosts until the wee hours of this morning and I dare say I'll do the same tonight!

I wish there were more options for tattoos on legs, though.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
The Sims 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers