Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:03 pm
"Wishing everyone would die" sounds like a typical day of work for me. But I work at a restaurant where every day is stressful and hell. biggrin

I don't know if I'll get my badges in on time, but that's my fault for not responding to her until today. I told her to send pics of the badges, but I think she wanted me to pay before I even got to see the finished product, dumb b***h. Oh well.

I also may not be dressing 80s style, despite the theme. My budget does not allow excess spending, and if I can't find anything thrift shopping tomorrow, I'm SOL. Not spending $50 for an 80's costume with hair metal wig and leopard pants. I wouldn't do anything complex, I have ripped and tight jeans. I figure I could do it if I found fishnet shirts, a metal band shirt, headband (metal fan); white suit and pastel button-up shirt and bushy stache and maybe aviator glasses (miami vice); or if I got a striped button-up geek shirt and pocket protector and went "revenge of the nerds".  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:01 pm
Looking at this schedule, half the s**t overlaps, as usual.

I hate making tough decisions. And then there will be large open spaces where I'll be doing nothing (unless I use those to go eat).

Like saturday. Most of the s**t I want to do is on Friday, some on Sunday... hardly anything on Saturday.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:09 pm
unfortunatley lee, ive have to work friday saterday sunday so i cant go... i was so looking foreward to it... was going to get a friend of mine some sweet swag but apparently not... thanks YMCA...

sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 am
You know you could have come after work... or before...

if you were to show up I'll be in a monty python "killer rabbit" black shirt....
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g103/deadlylee/Charleston 2009/grammy2.jpg

CON, DAY 2: Up until 3am, 5 hours of sleep.... eek  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:26 am
yeah... well i worked friday... then dressed up in drag for a bff's cross dressing b-day party that was epic beyond beleif... two live ******** bands, twas epic, after work im going to go see the frozen four game saterday night at ford feild, and sunday will be recouperation...

alas i do wish i had gone to the con... but i did get laid last night... and i might get laid tonight.... and getting laid is too good to pass up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 am
I, prefer the term michiganian...yup, been here most my life, expect for the 6months i live in indianopolis and hated every moment of it, living in a shitty apartmetn, being molested, staying in the apartment the rest of the time....  

sadow_wolf2010

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:29 am
Jungle Boots
yeah... well i worked friday... then dressed up in drag for a bff's cross dressing b-day party that was epic beyond beleif... two live ******** bands, twas epic, after work im going to go see the frozen four game saterday night at ford feild, and sunday will be recouperation...

alas i do wish i had gone to the con... but i did get laid last night... and i might get laid tonight.... and getting laid is too good to pass up.

Well at least you had an interesting week as well.

And I swear but gays have a lot easier time getting laid. Either that or I'm just not trying hard enough. Or not doing/saying the right things.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:02 pm
no for gays its pretty much... oh hes cute... hey you cutie... lets have sex.

ok ^_^

*sex happens*

anyway... i totally got my laptop stolen that saterday while i was watching the frozen four game. sux.  

Jungle Boots

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces