Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)
The resistance ((Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:37 am
Leon stopped and noticed a tiger tank turn to him "Damn!" Riku sprinted off the building as it was fired at by the tank running from the building to building before rollign onto the floor and dashing at the tank with his katanas and jumping on the inside and killing the crew turning the tank to the others firing at them "This is the end!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:59 am
Drake and his troops notice the communication port just 1,00 feet away from them."Soldiers take cover."Drake whiserped his men as they hid within the grass and they made their way to the port,then Drake told one of his men."You go scout and see how man men their are in that building."Drake said to the scout as he searches the area,he reports back saying their are 20 men in total guarding the area.

"Men on my mark we start to raid the place and kill everyone in sight."His troops nodded their heads and waited for Drake's commands as Drake and his troops move to the door as Drake picks lock the door."MEN START FIRING!!!!"As Drake and his men started to storm the place and start shooting at the Nazi and clearing the place out.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:08 am
The commander came out in a king tiger tank ((Bigger, stronger))

Riku smiled and stormed at him shooting behidn him to increase speed and jumped out onto the commander's tiger cuttign the flag and jumping inside killign him and laughing attaching a resistance flag on it and driving it away from the radius  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:35 am
Drake and his troops started to shoot Nazi's everywhere in the building,all Nazi were shot in the building and Drake and his troops were searching the building for some supplies."Troops!!!!Search the building for some supplies!!!"The troops bring out some gun supplies,food and ammo,and one of the men bring out a horse wagon and we loaded the stuff on that.

"Is every man outside of the building???"Drake said and he sees all 40 of his men,he goes back inside and eplaces the explosive's in the builduing and he runs out of the building very quickly just before the place exploded."Now men we can celebrate for a well known victory!!!"The troops yelled in victorious tone,as they headed back with supplies to the campsite.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:56 am
Leon noticed the smoke and smirked "Now me!" Leon sprinted to the recruitment wearing a uniform and marching into a room full of trainees before taking his uniform off "Hey... I'm giving you a option either die or join us... Anyone who joins get a tank and drive it out towards the resistance flag on the building ok!" Trainees started screaming running in circles and then running to the tanks getting in them and driving towards the flag... Leon then set up the charges and ran out blowing the place up in smoke placing a resistance flag on the wreakage with the rifle he robbed off riku beside it and getting in the tank and driving back

Riku noticed the smoke and set an alarm on the med bay  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:21 pm
Drake and his troops arrive at the campsite and put the supplies with the other eqiupment and they sit around the campfire,some smoking,some of them are telling stories,and Drake well he's doing his usual thing.....woodcutting.

"I hope they come back safe."Drake said silently,looking at the smoke that him and his men left at the communication building.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:45 pm
A group of tanks rolled towards them with the resistance flag on and on top of the king tiger was leon waving "HOW'S THIS FOR FIREPOWER?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:03 pm
Drake was big eyed when he saw the tanks."HOLY MOTHER****** WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THOSE????"Drake asked Leon.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:26 pm
Leon laughed "From the training ground and mechcanics... We'll need a few more flags" Leon jumped off one and a platoon of 50 also came out of the 25 tanks and saluted normally  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:31 pm
"Well first of damn nice job, second of all how the hell are we gonna use all of these tanks??? We don't have enough territory to keep all of these tanks???But as long as you brought home something then were good."Drake said to Leon as he went back to woodcutting.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:37 pm
"Well there's a reason we bombed those places... I think you noticed the little settlements going to the first location... The second location where i went had a huge garage for the tanks to be in and the third has a field where we can set up some tents and train" Leon sat down "How many did you recruit?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:46 pm
"I would say about 20 men that are new I recruited and some of them are women....Hey they wanted to fight too man,I'm just worried about Francesa right now,to see how shes doing?"Drake looks at the South directon from the camp.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:42 pm
"I know... That's why i've called a little 'help' for her" Leon smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:18 pm
"What in god's name do you mean by 'little'help?"Drake asked Leon being very suspicious about the 'little' help.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:43 pm
Francesca had run in to a bit of trouble along the way but she handled it. A small group of Nazi scouts had seen her and her men but before they could run and tell the resistance had over run them.

Now to complete the job. She found the designated target and hooked up the blows. And meet with her troops and the randavo sit.

"Time to Blow this puppy"

(( just got back to college been busy sorry))  
Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games