Submit

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:17 pm
"yahaa! thats right! you dumass pathetic house! burn! hahahaha"mariana said putting the house on fire with a firework  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:35 pm
Willie stopped to watch the fire trucks go wailing by, then kept walking, heading for Gunner's house.  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
"ah crap better get outta here"mariana said running to the nearest abandoned house to hide  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:58 pm
Gunner opened the door when he heard the knock, coming face to face with his younger cousin,soaking wet because it had begun to rain outside."Willie, what are you doing here?"he asked"Aren't you suppose to be with Gar..What happened to your face?"Gunner said, concerned as he saw the Bruise that covered one of Willies cheeks.

Willie sniffed loudly"Gary hit me"he said"just cause i wouldn't go buy him a bottle of whiskey"  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:32 pm
mariana ran inside the abandoned house to hide
"i've been running all day...i guess im gonna live alone know..."mariana said walking to the closet to hide  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:08 am
Gunner led his cousin one of his spare rooms"I'll get you something dry to wear, so you don't catch pnuemonia"he said, leaving to find some dry clothes

Willie rubbed his eyes, suddenly tired. he waited for Gunner to get back.

Gunner returned, carrying some dry pajamas"Wear these, and get some rest"he said, leaving the room and shutting the door.  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:51 pm
mariana exited the closet and walked out the house
"damn i got no where to go...maybe uncle roland!..no he doesnt like me..ill just go to my god brothers house!"mariana said walking down the street to a house that has a large puerto rician flag hanging over the door,mariana knocked on the door
and a 19yr old boy answered "yo! wassup mariana how you doin!"the boy welcomed mariana into his home  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:33 am
Gunner took up his baseball bat"I guess Gary didn't learn his lesson the last time"he said, heading outside. he went to Gary's apartment, slamming the door in and waking up Gary.
Wha ya doin here you c**k shuckin biatch?
Gunner just hefted his baseball bat and began beating the crap out of Gary with it, only leaving when he had turned Gary into a whimpering pile of flesh.he went back home, cleaned off the bat, then checked in on Willie, who had fallen asleep.  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:58 pm
"so how has life been mariana?"andrew said walking over to the living room "it STILL sucks! i thought you made terrence quit his drugs!"mariana said sitting down on the sofa "he's still on it?....damn he's such a crack a**..has he been making you test his drugs?"andrew said with a concerned face "ya..they all taste gross!"mariana said laying on the sofa "...well you can stay as long as you need to mariana! your to young to be hanging around the street"andrew said giving mariana a pillow and blanket from a cabinet in the living room "thanks...."mariana said going to sleep  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:48 am
Gunner smiled as he watched Willie sleep, then called some of his friends, making sure that they knew his younger cousin was going to live with him from now on, and to 'take care of' Gary, if he started asking around, though he probably wouldn't.  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:24 pm
"ya no problem...."andrew said thinking about terrence "dammit terrence.....didn't even give her a education or any type of care...but im gonna be a better guardian to mariana!"andrew said walking over to the chair across from the sofa so andrew can keep a eye on mariana just in case..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:44 pm
Gunner called his last friend, told him the news, then hung up"I know one thing"he said to himself"Gary is never harming Willie again, not if i have any say in it.

Gary called his buddies, who were as drunk as he was. He had decided to just get rid of Willie, who he considered a drain on his resources and lazy to boot.He hefted his shotgun, and hobbled out the door to hook up with his buddies.

Willie awoke, suddenly afraid. He had a feeling something bad was about to happen.  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:51 pm
andrew walked out side to make sure terrence isn't around but here he comes limping over to andrew "ooooohhhhh heelllloo mah gawd soun!"terrence said with drugs all over his mouth "omi god..you'r even more pathetic than before!"andrew said stepping back afew steps  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 pm
Gary pushed by a guy who was obviously high, his shotgun leaning on his shoulder as he and his buddies went towards Gunners house"Out of my way, you shtupid druggie"he slurred, stumbling on his way

Gunner heard his phone ring. He picked it up and answered"Yeah, i'm here"he said"WHAT!!Gary's where!!"He exclaimed"Well gather up the boys!!"he hung up, then turned to find Willie standing in the doorway of his room"Willie, I'm sending you to a friends, ok?"he said"Gary's coming over here, probably to kill you."

Willie shook his head violently"Uhuh, I'm not leaving"he said, ignoring his cousins protests"Gary isn't going to give up, he's going to keep coming after me, until either he's dead, or i am."  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

shattered blades

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas