Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
How did I Become this,this stranger? (need guy sicntist) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:07 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image
The person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_

Visions of a life I no longer have pass my eyes...

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME"She as really getting annoyed with the nurse she was crude knuckle headed and well a over all b***h.So what if she was the most expensive god damn fix in the building being told you can't do anything because you could damage your bionic parts that are stronger then anything in the building she found to be well ridiculous.

"You are a nurse not a jail keeper yet i still find you to be a jail worker, yep your ugly too a perfect fit."

She hated it her it was a government run zoo full of rats that think there in charge because we arn't human anymore.

Reality check you can take my body and change it you can control where i go but you can take my humanity away from me .

She stood up and glared at the nurse.

"You make me absolutely sick, you treat me like s**t because you think I'm not human but the truth is you need to look at your self and your actions before you tell me what it is that is wrong here. what i have been made in to be a brief card trick the government wowed me with or the fact your one of the Governments puppets."

The nurse Smack her and ended up shocking her self a little. And Lyria's cheek stung and her skin burned there was very little of her that was still her but that area was still human and it hurt. Her bionic nerves registered the pain and her eyes watered a little but she didn't move her harsh gaze at the nurse.

"See"
her voice shook "You just validated my statement"

Her cuts where bleeding and she look down to see the nurse clutching the surgical needle. Lyira watched it intently.

Ill never behold it again ,I took it for-granted..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:35 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_Miroku Yoshida_

"I can't help the fact that you see things diffrently..."

Miroku watched for awhile untill he thought it was enough, he walked behind the girl that was yelling out. Once she was done with her statement he quickly put the girl in a lock and set her down trying not to break anything. He held her againts the ground and told the nurse " Hurry up, lets get it over with." The nurse made her way over to the girl slowly with the needle ready. Miroku threw out the girl's wrist but still not letting go of his grip with her. The nurse injected the needle in the girls arm and shot the fluid through her veins. Both the nurse and miroku hurried back, He knew the shot would burn like hell and there would be reactions.

"... But I can show you the way we see things."

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:50 pm
Rosario Meliane Sakura
User Image

The Red Strings of Fate has Brought us Together....

Rosario was still recovering from when she fainted again, her eyes saw everything that happened to the girl. She was furious from what they did to her, she got up, still dizzy and her mind was foggy and slowly walked away tring to get away from the people in white. When she rounded a corner she dropped to her knees in exaustion, tring to catch her breath. She looked around and saw two other nurses talking and someone else with red hair walking away. She tried to scream at the guy she asumed wasn't one of the other people who hurt the girl back there. " Hey!..." gasping for breath " You... Have to... Help.. me." It seemed like her lungs were screaming for air, and it hurt her bad. She bent over grabbing her chest tring to make it go away.

.....As the Flow of Reality Tears us away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:53 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image

Lyria screamed at the injection ripped in to her vain and she started to convulse. And she looked at him her eyes where filled with pain a horrific fear. And she started to cry as the nervous system Reacted tot he injection ti was shooting electronic impulses trough her body causing the convulsion.

She wasn't sure what was going on this had never happened with a sleeping shot. She looked at the nurse.

"What the hell is this stuff this isn't sleeping drift is it"

The nurse looked at the needle her eyes grew wide as if confused. She took a double take of the number #890 on the shot when it should read #908 she mixed up the needles. She had shot a nervous system boost in to a patent that had a bio network one. It was only to be used on a natural system or network.

"What is this AGGHHHH" she screeched in pain crying in pain.

"I'm sorry sir i mixed up the needles we need a #456 but there in the lock up I don't have access "

Lyria looked at her and then at him. what was she saying...

dark_moon_star
Captain

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:19 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

" s**t, are you serious? Why were you carring that type of shot in the first place? Dosn't matter now, I just happen to have one with me." Miroku said to the nurse and walked over to the girl who was in unimaginable pain. "Now this is going to burn 10 times as much what you feeling now, but it will get rig of your pain." He took out the needle and made sure it was the right one, it read #456. He took ahold of her arm and injected the shot. He quickly jumped back and watched the girl in pain.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:28 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image

She grew silent after about a minute and a half, her body felt like jello and she was breathing hard and she looked at the man who gave her the shoot who was he she hadn't seen him around her before and she had been here for like seven weeks now.

"b***h"
She looked at the nurse and rolled over and curled in to a ball.

dark_moon_star
Captain

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

Miroku Grabed the girl tring to get her to lay back down. " Your ganna have to wait awhile untill the drug wares off. Either you wait here or I could carry you back to your room. You choose but i'm going to have to stay with you. The side effects are dangerous and I have to keep an eye on you untill it wares off."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image

She did as he said she was crying her tuff' girl fa scad was wearing off and was just letting it all melt away. She missed how she she used to be before this when she was a normal girl who wasn't ugly and didn't scare other people. Who wasn't a freak that just took out a industrial strength bullet proof glass door and only had a few scratches and a bad headache.

She looked at him and then took a breath and closed her eyes.

"I am sorry I am just not in that great a mind set lately"..."I think i have gone mad"

Her light British accent echoed her words.

User Image

Who i once was, and can no longer be!

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:23 pm
RIKU

User Image

Riku woke up in his bed with the sun in his face, the light burning on his face "Damn it... I hate day time" Riku got out fo bed and knocked on his door twice as it was opened on the outside and he put a gun in his back pocket "Now let's see what everyone's up to" He walked around the blocks watching people to see what was going on  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:03 pm
(( please don't be upset i edited your post there is a posting style for the thread and we are all doing it so i found you a proper sized pic to use ))  

dark_moon_star
Captain

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

Ateryu was startled by this newcomer, normally everything was calm and controlled. But there was a frantic atmosphere about this person. When she asked for his help he was dumbfounded. Normally no one paid any attention to him. He was would walk to the cafeteria, play some recreational activities and go to sleep. Something was definitely going to be different.

He went up to her with no emotion whatsoever on his face. " Who me? " he asked pointing at his chest and looking at the girl. " What is wrong? " He asked.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:09 pm
((That's fine...Thank you))

User Image

Riku walked into the caferteria sitting in the corner with his feet on the table and sighing "Something always happens here" He looked around noticing groups of people "Everybody gets on well in groups... Fine by me" Riku got out a book and started reading still keepign his ears open for anything to burst out  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:19 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image

She laid there awaiting the boys response to her words and then when he didn't respond she just laid there in silence. HAd she said something to upset him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Isabelle Celeste Vonsurai

User Image

Isabelle was laying somewhere in this hell hole remembering the event she only remembered of her past. Being asked for a second chance to live at life. Her icy blue eyes flutter open as she looked up at the pale color ceiling. She forced herself to sit up as she was pushing down. Isabelle grumbled at the people around and pushed them away before getting up to walk around. She held on her body sweatshirt, a big shirt making her body appeared smaller than she should. Isabelle had long pink hair had hid her face like she wanted to since she didn't remember much of anything. After walking for a bit on her barefeet she had found the cafeteria. She held no idea where he was at. She looked so innocent not remembering the brutual attack on her and her father. Isabelle held a scar across her chest from her shoulder all the way down to her left hip going diagonal. She saw a bunch of people not knowing what to do.

"If I told you I was fine then it would be a lie."  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

Riku noticed isabelle in the corner of his eyes as he was reading 'She looks alone' Riku sat up and put his book away walking to isabelle and smiling slightly "You ok?"  
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff