Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:00 am
User Image

Alucard chuckled and grabbed her hand "Let me show you my home in the forests near here" Alucard smiled and looked at her  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 am
❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

"yes i do as a matter of fact" she said looking up at the boy with the golden eyes. she was snoozing when she had passed him had she awoken him from his restful slumber."Sorry for awaking you" She said smiling her Crimson and umber eyes meet him.

the expression that hit his face let her know he knew who she was"Yes I am the deans daughter , Are you going to stare at me like the others or will you kindly introduce your self?"

She was speaking in a light joking tone. S looked slightly passed him and her smile crossed her tan face one more"A Cross come her darling" She said as a young cat ran towards her Leaping to her lap"I wondered where you had gone Early today you ran from Fathers office so quickly."

She looked back up and the boy who sat under the Blossom tree. A few had fallen in to his deep black hair.

dark_moon_star
Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image
Nights was a little surprised at the touch of his skin. It's been a while then, hasn't it She thought but nodded. "Sure, I won't mind" She said. Nights grin turned into a smile, it felt weird to actually feel good, real good not fake, for once. All she hope is that this wasn't some trick or lie she was usually involved in. She's been in to many of those as it was.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

Draven looked at the floor in front of Ateryu's office with a grin. He knew that the professor wasn't stupid, he would soon realize that he was going to attempt to jump over the so-called barrier. Well, jump wouldn't be the correct word since there's nothing to jump over. He would simply walk over with his suit and meet up with whoever was on the other side. Who know's? Draven needed new customers. It was a brilliant idea really, to barter and trade human products with the so-called creatures. He'd make a lot, hopefully. It was all thanks to that book he found in the restricted part of the library. He was busy taking and selecting books to sell when he came upon a very restricted book. That was where he learned about what was on the other side. And a map was included. A school called Lufrenia was not that far away.

Doing a 90-degree turn with his feet and both hands in the pockets of his black slacks he proceeded down the school hallway. When he brought his head up he saw a very familiar person. It looked like she was ready to mind her own business.

" Ah ... Ayako, " he said in the quiet hallway. Draven kept his signature sly look on that said 'I have everything you need for a small price'. A little grin, but no teeth, and eyes shut half-way. " How are you? "

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image

"Hold on tight, we'll be there in... 10 seconds" Alucard chuckled and dashed to the house using his vampire speed holding tightly on her hand and in a few seconds they were there  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image
"A warning would have been nice" Nights said to him. She looked around, she thought so already knew every inch of the forest, guess she thought wrong. SHe laughed a little

Nights of Nyx

Heavenly_Heathen

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image

The past
is only the future
with the lights
on

A black wolf wandered the forest, looking for someone to talk to. The school was close and she thought people would be outside, enjoying the nice weather. A slight sigh passed Lexxy's lips when she thought about what she would be doing, if she was still with her pack. Shaking the thoughts away, Lexxy went where her paws took her, hoping it was towards people.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image
Siva Crosswell

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."

Siva shook his head a bit at here apology "I do not mind. I'm a light sleeper when I end up sleeping out in the open" he explained. The male demon blinked a couple times, listening to her before letting out a soft sigh "I apologize for my rudeness. I am Siva Crosswell" he said introducing himself. He glanced around with his gold colored as the breeze shifted a bit. After a couple brief moments the male looked back at the female.

He then looked at the cat that had leaped into her lap and examined it before looking back up at the female's face "How long have you had that cat?" he asked curiously. Being a demon, Siva got along with some cats while others tried attacking him and pulling out his eyes. But the cat in the womens' lap seemd to just be fine with her.  

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image
Ayako Loviise

"So what if I'm a puppet? Once upon a time... you were too"

Ayako looked over at the male upon him speaking to her. She stopped in her tracks and turned towards him and smiled faintly "Hello Draven" she said before answering his question "I'm good. How are you?" she asked. She was now becoming curious as to what he was doing and where he was going. After a couple moments she decided to just ask him "Were you headed somewhere?" she asked curiously. The female clasped her hands together behind her back as she stood there, waiting for his replies.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:20 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

Michael saw two blurs past by Lufrenia's gates and to the neighboring forest at the side of the campus. He chuckled while muttering to his breath, "Crazy kids, skipping classes." He shook his golden head and thankful to have kept his shadow guarding the other side of the border, giving him two visions of each side.

Humans were getting curious, especially the Whisperwind students. He needed reinforcements in case these humans are nasty creatures to handle, knowing them to be quite manipulative. Thankfully, angels could read minds and what-not. Those humans made about the other side of the border never mentioned any keeper, so they're in for a huge surprise. The books of the myth creatures mentioned him, so they knew what's ahead, being open-minded to rare creatures such as he.

Asher Gaith

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 am
User Image

Alucard looked at her "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image
Nights just grinned, "An inside joke" She responded and looked at his home. It seemed....different then most others. I met many people, lots of them weird, guess I found another unique one. She thought

Nights of Nyx

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image

Draven kept his smile and closed his eyes. " I am extraordinary ... " he said with a small sign of cockiness proving just how much of a rich snob he could be. " And no ... I wasn't going anywhere ... although you're welcome to follow me ... " he said running his hand through his yellow-brown hair.

" That is if you're not too busy ... "

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:35 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

Parts of the sky showed the gloom of a recent rain, while others were still sunny. Kirra kept to the darker area, finding the slight chill more pleasant than the heat. It was the weekend, school was out for the day. For most others, that meant enjoying a bit of freedom for a while. For Kirra though, it meant cracking down on her duties. That was what she was tryng to do as she walked through the smal forest of sakura trees....the trees that created the border between her world and the world of humans. It was a pain really.

Based on the report that she recieved from her father, the first person whose life had to be ended was near the forest somewhere, as well as a lost soul that needed guidence to the afterlife. Kirra scanned a little further down the list, and a small grin came upon her face. It seems he's being a bit nicer. Most my targets are within a five mile radius of the border. I should be able to do it in an hour or so.

but on the light of the future you wish to create

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out