Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:36 pm
goodnight.

"Alright, we just have one block to go. The company should be to the left in about 20 yards." *I wonder where Jason is. This is his territory. Although he seems to be more of a loner. I don't think he would seek a fight. least of all with a scientist. He might find me annoying though."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 am
"That's good to know." Christy said polietly. She looked at him sideways. ~Great! He still has on his glasses! How to get them off....~ Christy momentarly ceased walking to think to her best ability.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:57 am
"So where are you from? Like city-wise I mean?" *Seth was monitering the area. There was no chance that he would attack now but he didn't know that.* (This new girl Christy knows where he building is. That's apparent by the way she looked in the direction of the building when she said she didn't know where it was. I wonder what she wants?)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:07 am
"Oh!! I am originally from New Orleans." Christy looked up at him. She saw something on his face. Christy then understood. ~Dummy! He knows you know where your job is, AND that you lied!~ Christy took an involuntary step back. She stopped smiling.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:10 am
(Hmmmm.., maybe there is something wrong with her.) "Are you okay?" (You seem to be distressed. I wonder if it's something about the gene she discovered.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:21 am
Christy stopped being poliet. "I'm fine, get off my back!!" She walked up to him rather fast. She was 3 inches from his nose. "Tell me something. Why are you wearing those?" Christy tapped a lens on his sunglasses. She was trying to see his eyes. ~Why is he wearing these?!?!~ Christy thought.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:19 pm
"Pardon me?" (While it is strange to where sun glasses at night it's not worth this much of a reaction.) "Oh, ok I get it." *He revealed his pupil-less eyes that seemed more like cataracs in the night.* "I'm blind. That's why I have this thing." *He holds up this S.C.A.R.E. unit* "This is a neural linking processessor that allows me to see, use the internet, and it has several other advantages as well."

*He was blind. His gene is only perfected when he snaps. It requires adrenaline to function and the thing on his wrist allows him to remember, an ability he never had when he had "Snapped".*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:30 pm
Christy looked relived. ~She thought about her folders in her bag and smiled. "I was right....so your blind,and you wear those."she lied once again. Christy stepped back giving him personal space. "I apoligize for being rude." She was appalled that she acted like a....female infront of a male, a stranger. Christy turned and started walking in the direction of her job.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:34 pm
"No problem, I get that alot." (If only she knew the extent of my ability, I can't see colors or shapes but I see heat signatures and energy pulses.) "I was wondering.., Did you walk by the crime scene earlier as well? I hope you understand what was going on."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:47 pm
"Yes, I walked by it. Why do these things always happen?" Christy looked at the S.C.A.R.E. unit in his hand. "Anyway, what was going on?" Christy remembered Katie talking about a crime close to home 2 days ago. She wndered if this was it.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:55 pm
"there is a terrorist running around the city. His name is Jason and he cuts people to pieces via saw blades. In exactly two days I will try to hunt him. I'm just going to try to learn as much as I can from him." (It wouldn't be so bad if his ability to caculate physics in his head wasn't present. He can kill with math.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:06 pm
"Wow. That's...graphic." Christy shivered at the mental image she recived. "Okay what else does he kill with? I mean it can't be just saw blades." She looked up. Judging by there distance, they had a mile left to walk.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:21 pm
"He uses that for the offensive attack. The defensive is a strange weapon. It's a gun with a unique bullet. It has a drill bit at the end of the bullet. It drills through bone. It then releases a huge heat flash that shows up on a heat signature radar." *That's about the extent of what the news covered.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:31 pm
"Heat? Seth, do you know what that bullet is full of or infused with? Just heat, oil....or maybe magnesium?" Christy listened for his response. ~Lets see if it IS magnesium.~ Christy looked at her watch and then Seth.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:42 pm
"No, it's a new kind of alloy. It mixes the highboiling point of steel with the lightweight characteristic of aluminum to spin the drill."  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff