Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:58 am
"but that was long time ago please let me stay on the lockers" alex said  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:07 am
Serena changed in to her human form and walked in putting sunglasses on. Serena walked to her locker and open it putting her sun glasses in her locker.Serena then closed her locker and leaned on it.  

Cherryliciouse

Enqlish

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:09 am
I put on this fake smile to fit in...
User Image

...No one really understands whats going on
inside.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

While on his way to the school Miel saw Kirra, someone else from DemiGod high walking down the sidewalk in the opposite direction. 'What's up with her?' Miel thought, quickly getting a reply from Mina.
"Leave the poor girl alone, can't you see she is emotional?" Mina snapped at Miel in his mind. Kirra was obviously not in the best of moods, Miel barely saw her outside of school anyways so he had no idea about her real life, he heard stuff about her though.
'Ya, ya, okay Mina cool your jets.' Miel thought back.

Arriving at the school Miel instantly realized there were loads more people on the school grounds. Miel jogged up to the front doors and slipped inside without a sound. "Hey, the new students must be here, all the lights are on." Miel said to himself, he looked down a hallway and saw Raine and a new kid, also Alex. He continued to walk straight to his locker anyway, not wanting to involve himself with the 'newbies'.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:14 pm
Raine sighed as she looked up at Alex "If you put another dent, I won't let you do that anymore" she said finally. Alex was so difficult sometimes she looked at Riku and tried to smile "Let's show you your locker" she told him and led him further down past Serena who she waved at briefly before finally arriving at an open locker "Here you go" she pointed to a locker for Riku "Each one has it's own security but you can add your own touch if you wish"

(please be more literate, this is a literacy guild and it's very hard to go off of little detail neutral )  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Enqlish

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image

inside.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

Miel walked down the long hallway until he got to his locker. With two solid knocks to it the door it popped open, only Miel knew this trick and he didn't need a lock because it always wedged itself shut. Miel put his book into his locker, he knew he was going to need it for his classes the following school days. He swung the door shut and it locked itself into place.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:53 pm
Kirra had arrived at the maternity wing of the hospital and now paced around the delivery room, invisible to the human eye. The doctoers were running around frantically, trying their best to fix whatever problemms arose. It saddened Kirra more to know that their efforts were going to be in vane. All she could do was wait for the right moment. Timing was crucial if she wished to save the infant.

A few moments later, one of the doctors started yelling. The baby's head and shoulders were out, but at the same time, the mother's heart rate had become unstable. It was increasing in great leaps. Kirra couldn't put it off any longer. She stopped her pacing, walking over to the bed. Placing a hand on the woman, it sank into her chest. A few seconds later, she withdrew her hand, the expired sould clasped within it. At that time, the heart monitor showed that the woman hsd flat lined.

Kirra couldn't stand to look at the corpse any longer. Instead she looked over to the father. He had tears running down his face, but he was still smiling. There was a small bundle cradled in his arms. The baby had survived. It was all she could do for this family, though she wished that she could have done more.

With noting else she could do here, Kirra left the hospital, making her way to a different section of the town. Most her other targets were souls that needed help passing. Only a few were still alive. The next living target was a man who was given the death sentance for the rape and murder of several young girls. Many of the souls belonging to his victims had requested to stay on the earthly realm untill they saw their murderer brought to justice. So Kirra's next destination was the criminal detention center, where she would be able to knock out about fiteen targets.

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:18 pm
(never mind, turns out I have internet =D)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:48 pm
User Image

inside.

"Hey Galfo, need you out here." Miel summoned his creature that appeared from a purple spiral portal on the ceiling and hovered in place flicking it's toungue around. "Take me to the roof, no screwing around this time." Miel demanded. Galfo dropped to the ground and let out a wave of energy, a fissure opened into the floor and Miel jumped in.
On the other side Miel was launched out of the roof of the school. He landed on his feet and turned to make sure the portal was cleared before he left. He remembered the time last year when Galfo opened a portal and an unexpecting human fell in. Getting launched through space is too tough on a human body, the person came up on the other side spewing their dinner all over the pavement. Miel shivered at the thought of wiping his shoes clean of the filth and explaining to the human what had happened.

Enqlish

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:05 pm
Riku looked at his locker and nodded "Now only one more thing... Your name" Riku leaned on his locker and looked at raine  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:26 pm
"Oh" Raine looked a little surprised "Raine, Raine Tominala" she said as she held out her hand to shake his "And yours?"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:38 pm
"Mine's Riku" Riku shook her hand and smiled slightly "Very formal... Shows a clever mind"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:43 pm
Vale had been away on business in hell when the school year started and was only now returning. He saw Raine talking to another student and stealthily sneaked up behind her. He slid the Black steel and dragon bone crown off his head quietly and dropped it into place on her head. "Guess who?" He asked playfully, and wrapped his arms around Raine as the crown, too big for her head slid down around her eyes.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:52 pm
Raine chuckled and lifted the crown, placing it in a way that she could see and keep it on. Turning with a bright smile on her face, she looked at him "Hi Vale, how was the excursion in hell?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:14 pm
Vale chuckles as she readjusts the circlet crown. "Well... it was all boring emperor stuff, getting settled into my position since Pel kidnapped you and Alexis and the two of us dealt with him." He smiled happily at you closing his eyes as he continued. "But as we know he's still in here." He pokes his chest heavily, a tone of sorrow in his voice. "I'm just sorry it negated our oath and we had to wait another month renew it. That oath saved our asses." He kisses Raine on the forehead. "See you later I have to go unpack my things." He hugs you and whispers into your ear. "My sweet Odette."

((Room 1 please, since Riku got number 5. BAH, HUMBUG! MEDDLING KIDS AND THEIR DUMB DOG TOO!))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:40 am
Placing a hand absently over her chest where the blue rune from the oath remained. With a smile, she watched Vale go to his dorm, maybe this time he would be able to say for a while before going back to do his duties. Turning back to Riku, she smiled "So what are you powers so I can make sure you are in the right classes"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff