Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply theory and thoughts
LOGICAL PUZZLES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Criminal Innocence
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:43 pm
Yup! good job biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:23 pm
well here a riddle
If you look you cannot see me. And if you see me you cannot see anything else. I can make anything you want happen, but later everything goes back to normal. What am I?  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:10 pm
I would guess darkness, but not sure how darkness can make anything one wants happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:37 pm
Wow, that was good! I 'd heard that riddle before. that is the answer, or at least I think it was.

Two men were in a bar. They ordered the same drink with the same volume, basically all the same. One drank it fast and one drank it slow. In an hour, the slow drinker died. The fast drinker was not affected at all. What the heck?  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:28 pm
Awesome, I love puzzles biggrin Oooooh this one's a little more tricky. Hmmm could it just simply be that one contained poison while the other didn't? Or do both have the same exact content in it?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:14 am
Fallen Without Sin
I would guess darkness, but not sure how darkness can make anything one wants happen.
i will like to say it was correct but sorry is wrong the true answer is your imagination  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:19 am
Evan_or_L
Wow, that was good! I 'd heard that riddle before. that is the answer, or at least I think it was.

Two men were in a bar. They ordered the same drink with the same volume, basically all the same. One drank it fast and one drank it slow. In an hour, the slow drinker died. The fast drinker was not affected at all. What the heck?
well if everything was same then this is what i think the faster drinker(1) and the waiter wanted to kill the slower drinker(2) the waiter put poison at 1 and 2 beer so 1 drink the beer faster ans then ate the antidote before the poison effect his body (he eat the antidote without 2 notice) and 2 dint eat the antidote in time and dead (i think i was wrong,so please tell me the answer)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:52 pm
While the conspiracy was nice, it is not the answer. There was no antidote and the contents were the exact same. There were absolutely no variations.  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 pm
Hmmmm does how fast they drank it matter to how his death happened? How much had they had to drink before they got that one?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:39 pm
Well they drank the same amount. as for speed, it is important.  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 pm
Oh wow, this one is hard for me xD hmmmm  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:03 pm
the answer is easy once you think of it.  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:08 am
(for joking only) the faster drinker pissed at the slower drinker because he drink too slow and killed the slower drinker XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:39 am
I would say that maybe the drink affected you diffeently depending on how fast or slow you drink it. Maybe if you drink it slow, it sets in differently than if you drik it fast and give it no time to settle.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:07 am
In a sense, that's correct but that's the same thing from the riddle. Each would settle the same way. Everything about the drinks were exactly identical. The men had the exact same tolerance to alcohol.  
theory and thoughts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff