Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Real Crime And Justice Discussion
Crime scene reconstruction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:28 pm
how about this. Who started it?  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 pm
The guy who was average? Whom I assume is the blue shirted guy.  

Annie Anthrax
Vice Captain

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:39 am
Actually, it was the white collared man who started it. Any reason that would be?  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:55 am
Evan_or_L
For the more crime obsessed and possible police, detective, or criminal-based people can reconstruct crime scenes. Usually someone will describe a crime scene and the others will try to guess what happens. When creating a crime scene make sure to have a clear cut answer of what actually happened. Make sure to include all details of the crime. It can be burglary, arson, muder, rape, or any other crime. (Pg-13 of course) This is similar to CSI miami stuff. People who are trying to guess what happened are allowed to ask questions. I can make scenes if you want. just tell me.

Have fun ^^

Let's use an example. The crime scene is in the library, a couple books are scattered in a pool of blood where a body is lying. It had a hole in the back and the face was terrified with flared nostrils.He was laying belly down. There were no lacerations and no markings on the wrist. The murder took place at night. The safe was open. What is your guess?

Acceptable questions: Did the victim work there? Is the money gone? Was there camera footage? Was the door damaged? Was he outside?

Unacceptable questions: Did he run and get shot? Did he get killed? Was the person stupid? Was he a hooker? (There is no reason to draw these conclusions.)

Acceptable answer: The librarian was locking up and a two robbers demanded money, The librarian unlocked the safe and as the robbers started to leave, the Librarian tried to run and got shot in the back. He grabbed books as he fell.

Unacceptable answer: Get got stabbed running through the library when he tripped on a book mark. (Doesn't explain safe. doesn't explain the hole shaped wound. Doesn't explain fear.)

Barton P.D. HQ

It Is My Pleasure To Correct You Its Cse (Crime Scene Examiner)  

Police_Man637

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:16 am
I read something a while back that crime scene reconstruction is the wrong term for it. I forgoet to change it. I think the term was crime scene analysis.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:08 am
CSIs, CSEs, whatever! Over here we call 'em SOCOs! biggrin It's a wonderful tapestry!
The justice system is wonderfully full over abbreviations and acronyms. Call a spade a spade people!

Anyway, was the money in the blue guy's shirt from the white shirt guy?  

Annie Anthrax
Vice Captain

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:47 am
No. Remember, blue shirt man didn't start it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:37 pm
I give up. The crime is unsolvable! gonk  

Annie Anthrax
Vice Captain

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:48 pm
No it's not. I'll give you a hint. The blue collared man had metal on his shirt. it's usually there. also, he was the one stabbed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:49 am
Was the guy in the blue shirt a cop? (Badge - metal, see what I'm thinking!)
Oh, I don't know, I'm really grabbing at straws.

So, a guy in a blue shirt is stabbed by a guy in a white shirt, who he shoots.
The white shirt starts it, apparently, both have paper in their pockets which suggests that is a motivating factor of some sort.

Tell me more about this paper?  

Annie Anthrax
Vice Captain

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:41 am
Blue shirt's paper is for notes and the white shirt's paper is motivational.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:32 pm
Was the blue shirted guy a guard or something? And he came across this white shirted guy stealing cash or doing something evil, who then stabs him and he shoots him in the death throws! How dramatic!  

Annie Anthrax
Vice Captain

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:40 pm
You are so close! ^^ Think of a type of crime.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:39 pm
Burglary? Robbery? Fraud (something to do with fake money maybe? Or real money!)? A good old fashioned theft?  

Annie Anthrax
Vice Captain

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:50 pm
think theft and fraud.  
Real Crime And Justice Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers