Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Head Misstress's office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:11 pm
Kurenai & Hiro wave goodbye to the Headmistress' brother & go inside the office. They take a seat on the chairs & await for the next thing to happen...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:15 pm
Lilah sits down in Jins chair "Hi, i'm Lilah and that was Akio " she nods to the door "How may i help you?" she pushed her long blonde hair behind her ear  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Hiro stood up, bowed and said, "Doozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Boku no namae ha Naka--"

Kurenai's eyes widened a bit & said, "Oh yeah, I'm sorry, my friend doesn't speak English that well. His native language is Japanese so... yeah. I'm his translator & student here."

Hiro looked at Kurenai and Kurenai stared back at Hiro with the "shut up and don't say anything" look. He got the message and tried to speak English (very badly).

"Ah, good eveningu, Teecha!"

Kurenai laughed a bit & continued to speak with assistant, "My friend here needs to enroll in the Senae & if you can help that'd be wonderful."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:37 pm
She smiles "Yes did he sign up before if not we'll need a parent..."  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:47 pm
Kurenai's eyes widened...

"A-a parent, you say?", Kurenai said slowly.

"Kurenai-sama, kanojou nani wo hanashite ka? ((Kurenai, what did she say?))", Hiro asked in Japanese

"*She needs parent to be here to sign the papers & stuff*", Kurenai said quickly in Japanese.

Hiro nodded and pull out a few papers from the his bag & placed them on the table.

"I already did the work Kurenai-sama.", Hiro said proudly in Japanese.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:38 pm
She takes the papers reading over them "Ok, well your all set" she puts them in a folder "You can go get a dorm and here are your classes both of you " She hands them each seperate papers "Well we're done here and next time you come here if you do i hope that you actually meet J- I mean the head misstress."  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:26 pm
Kurenai looked at the assistant with a very surprised look and said, "Oh? T-that's it? Really? Um..."

"Kurenai-sama daijoubu desu ka? *Kurenai, is it alright?*", Hiro asked.

Kurenai glanced at the papers & saw that it was filled out in Japanese. Kurenai sighed a bit & shook her head with annoyance.

Hiro was planning this form the get-go
, Kurenai thought to herself.

"Umm... Ma'am, I think the papers are, uh, not in order...", Kurenai said.

"*Kurenai, what are you doing?*", Hiro said in Japanese

"*You're name, stupid! You need to change it!!*", Kurenai hissed back in Japanese.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:28 pm
She looks at the two faintly understanding " Ok well just fix them and you can be on your way" She hands them to him  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:43 pm
Kurenai nods a bit, takes a few paper & quickly goes through them. She didn't have to go far to see Hiro's name in written in romaji. She grabs a pen from the desk & fills out the paper hastily.

"*Hiro-dono, you need an alias, what is it?*"
, Kurenai said in rapid Japanese

"Eh-ri-es-zoo? *Oh, like a new name?", Hiro asked back in Japanese.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. What is it??", Kurenai pressed

Hiro paused for a second & then picked up an idea for an alias.

"Kagerou Akihiko!"
, Hiro said almost childishly

Kurenai gave him an incredulous look & shook her head. She wrote down Hiro's new name on the paper: Akihiko Kagerow & gave it back to the assistant.

"I'm sorry about that Ma'am. I almost forgot that Hi-- I mean, Akihiko told me that his parents put down his cousin's name instead of his own", she said embarrassingly  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:07 pm
She tilts her head "Its fine" she looks over the papers then puts them in the folder again "Now your good to go" she smiles  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:24 pm
Kurenai nudges Hiro to get up from his seat & he bows to the assistant, Kurenai bows too, thanking the assistant.

"Teenk kyoo teecha!", Hiro says with a smile.

"Yeah, thank you so much, Ma'am!", Kurenai says gratefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:28 pm
she stands up "Your both very welcome" she smiles "and i hope to see you in my class in the forest sometime" she jumps out the window and runs to the forest  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 pm
"HOLY CRAP!!", Hiro & Kurenai say in unison. They rushed to the window and saw that the assistant landed safely in the ground. They looked at each other & laughed a bit. They were out of the woods for now & they haven't heard or seen anything from Hiro's father, Kaito either. As they walked out of the Headmistress' office, Kurenai's cell phone rang. She searched her pockets for her cell phone & when she picked it up, she looked at the caller I.D. & saw that it was Hiro's older sister, Kimiko. Hiro & Kurenai looked at each other afraid as Kurenai answered the phone. Hiro hung the phone up and gave it back to Kurenai.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:31 pm
Akio runs down the halls skidding around the carpeted cornnors and runs to the office he just misses the people when bolting into his sister's office "Hi!" he grabs her keys and runs and back down the halls  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

scoot of whookos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:19 pm
scott walks into the office slowly. "hi. im scott pilgrim, the new student here. i was told to come here for dorm assignments and some paperwork i need to fill out."  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff