Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:30 pm
"So I'm not bored." She said. "And I think he likes to be called Jeremiah." She said blushing at the name.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:33 pm
Your weird, and so is he. How you would people like the honor of beng my friend.  

Mecha jdr

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:58 am
Yuki looked at him confused. "Um...okay." She said. She glanced at the door. Damn it Devan, quit hanging out with the headmisstress and get your butt to the library. She thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:49 am
Hannah Sky
User Image

Hannah walked in and looked around "Oh..? No one is dead here?" she whispered to herself and looked around. Don't these people have something better to do then hang out at a place where people could die? she thought and sat down and fiddled with her black and pink hair  

Amaku Kioku

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Devan walked through the door into the library. He looked around and frowned. "I don't know why Yuki falls for the guys that are into books, but it's starting to bug me." He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:04 pm
Hannah looked over at Devan Have I seen him before? she thought then fixed her hair back over her eyes and just looked around again  

Amaku Kioku

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:19 pm
Yuki looked over at the door again and smiled. She ran over and gave her brother a big hug. "I'm glad you finally came, I was getting bored." She said.

Devan hesitated then returned a hug. "It's not like I was avoiding you Yuki, you're my sister." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:23 pm
(( ha ha he listened to her mwahaha sorry...))  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:23 pm
((....))
Hannah gave out a small growl "Brothers... Bleh" she said crossing her arms remebering when she killed her brother  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:42 pm
Yuki smiled and leaned against one of the tables behind her. "So...how's the headmisstress?" She asked with a chuckle.

Devan ran a hand through his hair and smiled nerviously. "She's cool, yeah, I do still think she's hot, but." He shrugged. "But what about you and your library guy crush huh?" He asked. He laughed when he saw her blush.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:52 pm
Hannah growled again then looked through a book then looked up with a lifeless stare. "Crushes... Brothers... Who needs that..." she said glaring at the two  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:56 pm
Akio walks in and looks around "Woa..." he says and then looks around he takes a picture of the libraian reading then grabs a random book off the shelf and opens it  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Abnegated_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:01 pm
Jeremiah only just realized that someone had taken a picture of him. He didn't mind pictures but he didn't like them either so he decided to brush it off. He stood and stretched his tendons which were under a lot of strain. He walked slowly over to the spiral steps to drop his book back in it's place since he was finished with it. After placing the book he slowly retraced back down the steps and sat on the bottom.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:09 pm
The book was the history of this school he looked through it for his name until he reached the family part he saw a picture on the worn paper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is the founder and owner of this school Abel Akeria. He first made this school as a prison but then his son convinced him to make it a school....

They didn't even mention his name! He read on

His daughter is the reason for the beautiful scenery she told him to get it built near a forest the reason is unknown outside of the family.

Lilah..... he thought then turned the page  

Ninja_Cookie_Chan

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:16 pm
Hannah got up and walked over to Jeremiah "Excuse me, but do you know where anything books about death or something close to that are?" she asked trying to fix her hair back and her percing on her lip  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff