Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:10 pm
oni_kura
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
My mom hasn't found out about my yugioh yaoi obsession... and I hope that she never does... my mom is a strict muslim... while I'm a wiccan... which by the way, my mom doesn't know about either... I asked her just a week ago, "Mom, what would you think of me if I went Goth?", she freaked at that and replied, "You will not get involved in such nonsense!!! I will not allow you to do whatever you want!!! And if I catch you reading any of this "fanfiction nonsense" I will get rid of the internet!!! This "yogiou" stuff is nonsense too, I can believe that you spend so much time watching that crap!!!"...

I was so pissed when she dissed Yugioh, and mispronounced it on purpose, that I screamed at her, and she said, "I will throw the tvs out of the window too!!!" eek

*shakes hand* We, my friend, are in the same boat. Although my mom isn't THAT bad.

My mom is that bad. *sigh* and it seems she did some research on fanfiction. so now whenever i'm on the comp she always checks to make sure that i'm not reading fanfiction. i don't even want to know what would happen if she found out i like yaoi. *shudder*

To Ryuuki-chan: *sarcasm* Yay!!! Now we can miserable together...

To oni_kura: Ouch!!! eek Fan-fiction checks?! Wow that's harsh!!! stressed surprised stressed You better keep you yaoi hidden, girl!!! 3nodding eek

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:15 am
oni_kura
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
My mom hasn't found out about my yugioh yaoi obsession... and I hope that she never does... my mom is a strict muslim... while I'm a wiccan... which by the way, my mom doesn't know about either... I asked her just a week ago, "Mom, what would you think of me if I went Goth?", she freaked at that and replied, "You will not get involved in such nonsense!!! I will not allow you to do whatever you want!!! And if I catch you reading any of this "fanfiction nonsense" I will get rid of the internet!!! This "yogiou" stuff is nonsense too, I can believe that you spend so much time watching that crap!!!"...

I was so pissed when she dissed Yugioh, and mispronounced it on purpose, that I screamed at her, and she said, "I will throw the tvs out of the window too!!!" eek

*shakes hand* We, my friend, are in the same boat. Although my mom isn't THAT bad.

My mom is that bad. *sigh* and it seems she did some research on fanfiction. so now whenever i'm on the comp she always checks to make sure that i'm not reading fanfiction. i don't even want to know what would happen if she found out i like yaoi. *shudder*

I recomend using an away-from-home computer. Like at the library or something. She can't check that. I think... sweatdrop  

Ryuuki-chan

ElkiLiger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:56 am
Xesca
Yaoi? Safely tucked away under passwords and paranoia.

That is totally me. Totally. I password protect anything that has yaoi in it. I'm trying to write a yaoi fanfic for Zoids, but I don't know if I will be able to do it. Reading and looking at yaoi is one thing, writing about it is another.

Yep, I'm fully paranoid. Whenever anyone (especially my brother) walks into the room, I hide whatever I'm doing, unless it's homework. Even if it's just a normal, harmless, humorous fanfic.

I don't know how my Mum would react to yaoi. I don't think she's anti-gay. I don't know, we've never talked about it, but she isn't prejudiced or anything. She doesn't care that I hang out with people of different nationalities and with different skin colours, so I suppose if she isn't racist she isn't... um, not sexist... well, I suppose sexist is the best word to put here.

Still, I don't think I'd want her to know some of the stuff I look at. My head is very scary place to be in.

Speaking of ages, I'm only 15. How old are you, Kaiba Lily?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:40 pm
I THINK SETO KAIBA IS THE CUTEST GUY IN THE WORLD  

sukinamae

8,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryuuki-chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:24 pm
sukinamae

Well.....thas' a tad off-topic.....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:39 pm
Ryuuki-chan
sukinamae

That's totally off topic... and he's not cute... he's hot!!! heart  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

ElkiLiger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:58 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Ryuuki-chan
sukinamae

He's both! But mainly hot though. And sexy. 3nodding

Now can we get back to the topic? Yaoi is something to be kept hidden from families. Unless you want to do it, that is. Then you should probably tell your Mum that you're gay. How else do you explain you're taking a person of the same gender to your formal?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:03 pm
ElkiLiger
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Ryuuki-chan
sukinamae

He's both! But mainly hot though. And sexy. 3nodding

Now can we get back to the topic? Yaoi is something to be kept hidden from families. Unless you want to do it, that is. Then you should probably tell your Mum that you're gay. How else do you explain you're taking a person of the same gender to your formal?

Umm.....say they're a 'friend'? I guess.  

Ryuuki-chan

+Tenshi no Koibito+

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:55 pm
heh, I was reading a yaoi fic online and my mom came up and read it over my shoulder...I almost died from fear...luckilly she doesn't care too much sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:02 am
Heh heh.

I'm too paranoid to let anyone read over my shoulder for more than 2 seconds.

Well, since I'm not gay, I don't have to worry about taking a girl to the formal. Although that's what I might do if no guys ask me out! My and my friend will have to go as friends. Damn. Well, I can only hope... I still have this year as well as next year.  

ElkiLiger

Ryuuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:59 am
ElkiLiger
Heh heh.

Well, since I'm not gay, I don't have to worry about taking a girl to the formal. Although that's what I might do if no guys ask me out! My and my friend will have to go as friends. Damn. Well, I can only hope... I still have this year as well as next year.

xp I have three years until senior prom....I'll just keep my eye on the pretty Seto look-alike in my class heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:27 pm
Ryuuki-chan
ElkiLiger
Heh heh.

xp I have three years until senior prom....I'll just keep my eye on the pretty Seto look-alike in my class heart

You have a Seto look-alike in your class?! eek  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Xesca

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:07 pm
Ryuuki-chan

Look-alike? Keanu Reeves, baby. *dances around* I love the Matrix!!!!
....Holograms, trench coats, killing machines, virtual reality, stony faces, fat-a** flying ships, martyrs - it just reeks Kaiba - not to mention prestigious technology companies. KaibaCorp is teh smecks!

Hm....I've developed an affinity for bangs (any color, preferably brown domokun ), light blue eyes, long legs, and trench coats.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:06 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Ryuuki-chan
ElkiLiger
Heh heh.

You have a Seto look-alike in your class?! eek

More or less...he's very tall, with brown hair, blue/grey eyes; he's scarily intelligent and well read too (although he's nicer than our Seto xp ) and on lab days he wears a very trenchcoat-ish lab jacket heart  

Ryuuki-chan

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:24 pm
oh you're lucky! i have a Kaiba type boy in my class too. pretty tall, brown hair, blue eyes, wicked smart, and loves computers. the only thing is that we don't get along. anyway, back on subject. er, off subject... whatever! my mom doesn't get what anime is. she doesn't get fanfics, she doesn't get anything. i know she doesn't approve of gays, but she's so in the dark about everything i do, it isn't a problem. my dad says anime is fine and i don't think he cares what i read.  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff