Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply Roleplay Forum
???? - Alternative Reality~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selvendor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:19 pm
Jiang Ryudo

User Image

"Hoo. A Miles Edgeworth fan, huh? I can't say I've met him but good luck! The Prosecutor's Office is your best bet! Well.. at the moment I'm an out of work Attorney but... sure I guess a robot can't be a bad thing to have around! In case I ever get a job!"

User Image

"Ehe... Welp... Let's see what I have on me... Basketh, what've we got?" The strange floating basket turned over and dropped gently to the ground. Sel knelt down and rummaged in it.

"Hmmm... Aha!" She pulled out a hairclip that looked like a cross between a wing and a leaf. She presented it to Jiang.

"Patented bug sweeper Bonsai clip! Just press the swirl..." Sel did, to demonstrate. It hummed softly and beeped once. "If there are any bugs around, like listening bugs, it'll buzz and beep continuously. The faster the beeps, the closer you are. This time, it only beeped once, so there's nothing around. It's stylish, too!" Sel stopped a minute to appraise the attorney. "...However, I don't know if it goes with your current outfit. Oh well. You can keep it in a pocket."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:20 pm
Jiang Ryudo
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

User Image
I'm sorry I thought you liked a high salary!
Would you like to be paid peanuts like that Gumshoe fella?

User Image

"Oh I love a high salary it's true but... I won't resort to begging for one. If I broke easily, I wouldn't be a very good prosecutor now would I?"

User Image
You really don't know what you're doing...
Demotion!
And if I hear one more word out of you
YOU'RE FIRED!
Now leave!"

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:20 pm
The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

User Image

Song: Tsunaida Te ni Kiss wo

Mimi gulped lightly. "Uh, I was wondering if you knew of any defence offices that were hiring...I really need to find a place to work but no one wants to take a rookie right now it seems..."

User Image

"Ah... A Defence Lawyer.. I'm one of those too. Sadly I'm not having much luck finding work either!! Here. Let me give you this. It's a book of Law firms in town. I try most of them daily but... Well it's quite quiet at the moment. A few of the biggest law firms closed recently so.. a lot of people are out of work..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:22 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

User Image
Demotion!
YOU'RE FIRED!
Now leave!"

User Image

(W-What the--!! H-Hmph! Such a crude little man!) "Oh don't worry Mr Payne. I quit!"

*Alicia gathered her things and stormed out, furiously. How dare that foolish little man tell her what to do. To think that *some* smart aleck gave him the job of Chief Prosecutor! How ridiculous!*

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:23 pm
Selvendor

User Image

"Ehe... Welp... Let's see what I have on me... Basketh, what've we got?" The strange floating basket turned over and dropped gently to the ground. Sel knelt down and rummaged in it.

"Hmmm... Aha!" She pulled out a hairclip that looked like a cross between a wing and a leaf. She presented it to Jiang.

"Patented bug sweeper Bonsai clip! Just press the swirl..." Sel did, to demonstrate. It hummed softly and beeped once. "If there are any bugs around, like listening bugs, it'll buzz and beep continuously. The faster the beeps, the closer you are. This time, it only beeped once, so there's nothing around. It's stylish, too!" Sel stopped a minute to appraise the attorney. "...However, I don't know if it goes with your current outfit. Oh well. You can keep it in a pocket."

User Image

*Jiang looked at the device curiously and then smiled*

"Wow thank you! Well... I'm sure I can make an outfit to match, or as you say I can keep it in my pocket!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:28 pm
Jiang Ryudo
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

User Image
Demotion!
YOU'RE FIRED!
Now leave!"

User Image

(W-What the--!! H-Hmph! Such a crude little man!) "Oh don't worry Mr Payne. I quit!"

*Alicia gathered her things and stormed out, furiously. How dare that foolish little man tell her what to do. To think that *some* smart aleck gave him the job of Chief Prosecutor! How ridiculous!*

User Image
Heh!
Good Riddance!
Now off to my press conference!"
(Just for those wondering how Payne got so influencial,
after Alicia went to Borginia, Payne started solving some of America's toughest cases. He became known as "The Mystery Killer".
Alternate Reality. Payne is actually this cool.)

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

Mimi took the book. "Thank you. I hope we both have luck in finding work. "Oh..Do you know if Wright & Co. closed?" She asked, a little worried about the answer she'd get.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

Sel smiled. "No problem! Call on me if you need any help investigating... That is, if I'm not helping Edgeworth! Bye!"

With that, she waved and headed off to the Prosecutor's office, Basketh and Lumony in tow.

((signing off for tonight due to it being late and the clocks going back tomorrow. Eeep. It's been fun! ^-^))  

Selvendor

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:38 pm
HoboWright_Ace_Attorney

User Image
Heh!
Good Riddance!
Now off to my press conference!"
(Just for those wondering how Payne got so influencial,
after Alicia went to Borginia, Payne started solving some of America's toughest cases. He became known as "The Mystery Killer".
Alternate Reality. Payne is actually this cool.)

User Image

(It would seem a lot has changed... But now what to do. Unlike Defence Attorneys... The prosecution is handled by the Prosecutor's office alone....)

*She walked out in to the street and looked around, although this was meant to be her 'home', it suddenly felt quite isolated*

( eek Wow! A cool Payne! That really IS alternative! Ha ha I like it! Mystery killer!)
(G'night Sel! heart )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:39 pm
The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja
User Image

Mimi took the book. "Thank you. I hope we both have luck in finding work. "Oh..Do you know if Wright & Co. closed?" She asked, a little worried about the answer she'd get.

User Image

*Jiang looked to the girl, it was sad to admit but she had to tell the truth*

"I'm afraid it is closed at the moment.. no one knows where Mr Wright is as of late..."

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image

Mimi felt her heart sink. "He's not...Dead is he?" She asked. She wouldn't know what to do if he was. Mimi looked up to him as her idol.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:45 pm
The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja
User Image

Mimi felt her heart sink. "He's not...Dead is he?" She asked. She wouldn't know what to do if he was. Mimi looked up to him as her idol.

User Image

"I really don't know the answer to that but... with his luck, I'm sure he's fine.."

*She didn't know what else to say; she had not seen Phoenix Wright but she had not heard of his death which she was sure would be news-worthy*

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

HoboWright_Ace_Attorney
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image
Payne decided to take a walk to calm his nerves when he heard a few ladies say 'Phoenix Wright.
"Excuse me ladies", he said all smooth like, "Why look for Wright when you got a stud like me?"
(Payne is such a dork.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image

*Jiang rose a single eyebrow and looked at the man before them, swishing his hair*

"Uh... "

*She vaugely recognised the guy, but she decided it must just be her mind playing tricks*

( rofl Dorky but hillarious! )  

Jiang Ryudo
Vice Captain

The-Crazy-Hermit-Ninja

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image

Mimi shuddered when the man came up and spoke to them. "I'm sorry but you deffiently aren't my type..." She started. "I don't go for guys who are obviously incompitant, ignorant, and just plain creepy." But she was now mostly thinking about what had happened to Wright. Maybe she could find out...It'd give her something to do at least.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff