Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scarlett_226

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:59 am
i think that molly is harry's GM  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:39 pm
I have been thinking bout this forever! Okay in my mind I think that Sirius had a secret marriage with Snapes secret twin sister! The only ppl who knew were of coures- james and lily. She was granted the role of gm but she left sirus after he was taken to askaban(actually he left her...) She has been hiding all this time and will revele herself to Harry in the next book! I know it sounds really weird but wouldent be really, really cool???  

Damietta

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:05 pm
Damietta
I have been thinking bout this forever! Okay in my mind I think that Sirius had a secret marriage with Snapes secret twin sister! The only ppl who knew were of coures- james and lily. She was granted the role of gm but she left sirus after he was taken to askaban(actually he left her...) She has been hiding all this time and will revele herself to Harry in the next book! I know it sounds really weird but wouldent be really, really cool???
That would be cool, but I don't think it's likely to happen. Still a good prediction though...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:29 am
Interesting question...and what about Jame's family? Doesn't he have parents or siblings?  

evil_black_cat

twiinkiie92

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:23 am
the person that is ur godfather doesnt necessarily have to be married i have two godparents who aren't even related.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:25 pm
i don't think that he has a godmother if he did who could it be!!?!?!?!?!?  

sparky102

Lord of the Dingbats

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:00 am
godmother and godfather don't have to be married...
my godfather is my grandpa on my. um... mom's side?
and my godmother is my grandma on my dad's side...
*shrug*
Idk, maybe Petunia Dursley?
She was Lily's sister...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:17 am
Reb_love18
PanMarlon
the squib acrooss the the street. confused

rofl THE OLD LADY WITH THE CATS?!?! hehe the one who always asked Harry to go to her house for a cup of tea or something?

dude no way! she would nevr be able to properly take care of harry b/c she's a squib....maybe tonks or something! she rox!  

Nessgirl12a

sparky102

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:32 am
i don't know they all seem resonible but i think it is ether molly or petunia!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:22 pm
Damietta

WOW! You have an amazing twisted mind. For that i love you.  

evil_black_cat

Random_Rhubarb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:30 am
Maybe he had another godfather...

Lily's best friend in Hogwarts was Snape so maybe Snape was his godfather as well as Sirius  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:54 am
Can you have 2 godfathers?  

evil_black_cat

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:04 am
You don't have to have both.

I have a godmother but not a godfather.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash