Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Land of Myths and Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:58 pm
"you pick pocket, and I'll kill you. I will not alow a theif in our midst unless he is the deciple of hermes. And from what I see you are of Dyonisus." Rebecca walked at the egde of the mountain.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 pm
Dan shrugged at the comment. "You'll say taht when we are broke and wandering through teh Greek country side." He said with a half smirk. "You apparently know a lot aout Ancient Greek times. So you lead us, oh wise string twanger." He said with a mock bow.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 pm
Rebecca already a fair ways ahead waved to him from behind the head. she moved comfortably in her chain mail and silk outfit. "hurry up I want to get there by the end of today." Rebecca broke out into a jog, her leather boots let her bound silently. Twigs and branches hit her legs and face as she started to run. She siddenly stopped at a ledge, dirt and dust fly into the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 pm
Dan sighed. "Well, lets go Daniel." He said putting his hand on Daniel's shoulder, then walking the way Rebecca had gone.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Daniel said nothing, only nodding. "I wonder if there's a way I can back out of this....No, that would be unwise; leaving these two alone would end in the death of one or the other. Damn. This is a hopeless situation. And it's only Day 1." He followed after the two, making sure the branches didn't steal his hat.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:33 pm
Dan ducked under a branch. Feeling it hit his back, he flinched. Turning around slowly, he heard a heavy breathing. Listening to were teh sound was coming from, he heard a heavy grunt and large speedy steps moving towards him. Lunging out of the way, he saw something that tickled his fancy. Drawing his sword, he turned to the minotaur. "Hey guys! Found a monster we can fight!" He yelled happily raising his sword in a defensive stance, ready to move at another charge.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:50 pm
"STOP! DON'T KILL It Yet, let it have the first move." Rebecca yelled to dan, strange, why isn't it at knossos on Crete? Damn, poor thing must be confussed, well if it needs something, it can get it. rebecca notched an arrow inher bow  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff