Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
kamen rider avatar 2nd contest rider placement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinjuku-Sama
Crew

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:12 pm
ok ill show you his 2nd strongest form............................................here it is :User Image
Total Value: 5,244,508 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer 3rd gen.
Anima Adamantea 3rd Gen.
Picolitrosso's Urn
Nano-C 6th Gen
Nano-C 6th Gen
Okeanos Royal Cape by Dernier*Cri
Mythrill Armor
Elemental Wings
Holy Gauntlets
Holy Gauntlets
Holy Gauntlets

also here is what happens when he gets really mad..............................*flipping pages*............................................ahh here it is : User Image i call these kamen rider forms light and dark  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 pm
My entry color match and the forms actually make since. Plus mine is more simple but effective to explained itself.

The only bulky Kamen rider I can think of is only Accel, Hyper kabuto, Rey, and tiger. Hyper kabuto was still epic through.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Shinjuku-Sama
Crew

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:17 pm
so is it nice ?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:40 pm
I see  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 am
That is just an excuse to win. The winner should be the one who made a well done tektek of a kamen rider. It should graded on theme, originality, color theme/matching, and have a kamen rider feel to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:07 am
hmm  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm
I know that you want to win but doesn't mean you should beg to win. If you want to win this contest you have to make a well done tektek.

I got more ideas to add to my entry for Kamen rider nitro.

I already told you that Shroud uses the nitro driver. KR nitro represent the Master form of cyclone and joker. Cyclone and joker name is W and nitro is M so it is a pun. Nitro body and fighting technique is similar to joker and the nitro driver control the wind surrounding the body. The wind will act as a barrier and a way to fly.

Nitro can change form similar to heat and joker called dragger form. The wings will turned into thruster and the driver can use surrounding fire to boost the speed and damage. The form can turn into a dragster car.

Nitro can change form similar to Luna and joker called mirage form. The wings will turned into mirrors wings. The driver get energy from surrounding lights to create clones of the user. Depending on how much light available depend on how many clones the driver can generate. The final attack for this form is using the mirror wings to charged for a huge light beam.

In summary KR Nitro is the Master form of W. It is a special KR that use it surrounding as it power source.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:41 pm
fine then...........im thinking what 2 more forms i should choose......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................User Image thats my first one called angel form but i can't think of one more  

Shinjuku-Sama
Crew

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shinjuku-Sama
Crew

7,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:54 pm
ok i found my last form : User Image this is called nightmare form the other one from before is called angel form  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:03 pm
how about this some one else besides just me and Inui be a judge because it's not going to work very well with just 2 judges and also I said the max forms you can have is 8 but that doesn't mean you have to use 8 oh and xemnas-phandom do not worry about the other members and begging to win the winner will be chose by me, Inui, and who ever we get to be the third judge got it  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:28 pm
My forms make since and so does Den o forms.

User Image
Nitro typhoon effect

User Image
Nitro ignite effect

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Nitro mirage effect  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:04 pm
xemnas-phandom
My forms make since and so does Den o forms.

User Image
Nitro typhoon effect

User Image
Nitro ignite effect

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Nitro mirage effect

I know they look great but don't worry about the other people if you know your good then it may pick you but it's still a open contest  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 pm
That's awesome the last form looks like hyper wasp >.<  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash