The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Harry not going back to Hogwarts SPOILER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you bumed about the trio not going bach to Hogwarts for their seventh year?
  YES TOTALLY T_T waaaaaaaaaaa
  No I like te idea. Hogwarts is a stupid school
  Yeah but its really not my choice...
  Dont care at all!
  What?!?!?!
View Results

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:17 pm
ParAdiSeKiSs_MiWaKo
It was pretty sad, but J.K.'s got a beautiful mind and I bet she is gonna surprise us with this final volume, which I am dying to read. In other words I trust her and even though I was pretty bummed, I believe this last book is gonna be as spell binding as the others heart
possibly more so than the others  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:44 am
Targeted
I was really bumed when I read Harry saying he wasnt going back to Hogwarts. That means he will never complete all his magic learning. Plus, Ron & Hermione are not going back either. What is this? So its like no seventh year really at all? Just searching? I think that is crap. Even though I love Harry Potter and will stay a fan, I dont think I like this idea. What do you think?
i havent heard that he's not going back...i read the sixth book but has J.K. Rowling said for sure that he's not going back? that would be horrible! they have to go to school...thats what everything revolves around plus he wouldnt be safe if hes not at hogwarts...  

~rubyblue~

Oridaius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:57 pm
hogwarts will probably close anyway  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:03 pm
its not like much will happen with dumbledore dead, even though there is his portrait on the wall now....  

TheLostOne42

kitsunemajin90

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:03 pm
Harry's definately going back. He' has to, other wise there wouldn't be a "year seven." Anyway, who knows who might teach him somthing. Maybe Lupin will become his mentor, or maybe Sirius isn't dead and will be coming back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:13 pm
nah he has to go back. JK has specificaly said the series will follow his seven years a hogwarts. seven years at hogwarts  

mostly_harmless

Usagi Dreamer Kohaku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:29 pm
just because he said he wont be going back to hogwarts, doesn't mean a) he wont go at some point and b) hogwarts wont still have a big part.

Rowling has confirmed that Harry wont be playing quidditch but she hasn't confirmed any rumours about whether or not harry will be returning.

Just to be particular.

i'd prefer to have read sources for such blaent statements next time thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:17 pm
I hope they go back!  

evil_black_cat

Targeted

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:26 pm
I would like to say that people have been saying that Hogwarts will probably close because Dumbledore has passed. But wasn't Hogwarts still a school with students and teachers and learning before he was Headmaster? Yes, it was. So Dumbledore had to either pass on or retire at some point. If he had not died like this, Hogwarts would judt go one with his memory. Why can't it just stay open now?  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:22 pm
I don't really think that that fact id completley sture. First, some other students have to be included as well, like Ginny and Luna and Nevil. I don't think those are going to skip Hogwarts. I mean, yes Doumbledore is gone but Harry still has loads to learn. Hermiony... not going to Hogwarts... that's a really not possible. But yet I don't know.

The point is, everything happened in hogwarts so far, and I think it should end at Hogwards, you know? Besides where on earth would Harry and Hermiony and Ron find the hornoxys????

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

Alemontes

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:05 pm
the trio is not going to hogwart nomore.thats sad.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:17 am
-raises eyebrow-  

The Sharpie Sniffer

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Carmondomon

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:07 pm
...well my opinion changed of dumbledore not coming back after all the evedence was put together in one place and shows what it means

http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com/
^go NOW^ it mayttake a while to read though....  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:56 pm
maybe there will be a new headmaster or headmisstress?.. razz  

o_sugarsweetie_o

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:08 am
he'll probably come back to hogwarts but probably maybe not a student though  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers