Tags: Forums, Roleplay, Neko, Anime, Manga 

whats the worst anime you have ever seen? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nooby45ales

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:05 pm
Bakugan, i just wish i had those 30 minutes back to watch a better anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 pm
Shugo Chara.

But um, about those few posts about Yu-Gi-Oh. People, that thing was made mostly for the card games and the other products they make, not for the anime. If you didn't like it because of the cards, you should've stopped watching it just when you finished watching the opening. People could call Pokemon a kid show too, you know.  

Ryutcha

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:06 pm
I revised the animes i saw so far and... the worst anime ever might not be bakugan... but it's new spin-off... Digimon had it's moments but this 'digital squad'... is the same as yu-yu-hakusho's last episode:an total... inside of an a**.

P.S:I know dragon ball is predictable((or is it?)) and amazingly exagerated power-wise... but diferently from the others, it will make you fall laughing by the end of freeza's saga... and its 10-year 5 minutes battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:19 pm
I have to disagree with some of the anime choices here but, some more than others.

Inuyasha to some extent. I like the plot and how it led up to it but when all filler came about, that's when it ended.

Bleach, of course. Let's not start on the stacks of filler from that one.

Naruto. I like it but, the fanbase annoy me.

Gravitation. Stupid story and horrible script especially, the English dubbing. Terrible, just terrible.

I'm have more but, I'm not in the mood to list them.  

RastafariOL_SKOOL

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:16 pm
Pharne
I could not stand Bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo(i have no idea how many bo's there are). It kills brain cells faster than straight alcohol. Yu-Gi-Oh I never had much of a problem with(kind of indifferent towards it). I like Gundam 00 but I absolutely hated the main character. He's so whiny and annoying. The only thing that kept me watching it was the other characters(the show was more enjoyable to me the more Setsuna wasn't in it).

yeah boboboooo was the worst anime i have seen. i mean what's the plot? poor poor brain cells i am never going to get back  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:11 pm
ive been trying so hard to remember its name for like 25 minutes im guessing i repressed it for it was too painful it was about some virtual world and all the characters had large foreheads  

sir disturbed

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 pm
auramaker
Pharne
I could not stand Bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo(i have no idea how many bo's there are). It kills brain cells faster than straight alcohol. Yu-Gi-Oh I never had much of a problem with(kind of indifferent towards it). I like Gundam 00 but I absolutely hated the main character. He's so whiny and annoying. The only thing that kept me watching it was the other characters(the show was more enjoyable to me the more Setsuna wasn't in it).

yeah boboboooo was the worst anime i have seen. i mean what's the plot? poor poor brain cells i am never going to get back

LOL. That's what i wanna know.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:00 am
Boku no pico, Naruto, and One Piece  

BunnyAurora

Miss Jazzalyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 pm
WickedsilentShizu
sorry for other people who like this but id have to say card captors. first time i saw the episode i said to my older cousin who likes it GAY p.s. she only liked it cose of the clothes so she was cool with it.

I have to ask - did you watch subbed or dubbed. Because if it was dubbed, then it's understandable. The dubs are horrible. I tried watching an episode on dub and was like NOOOO!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:23 pm
Worst anime I've ever seen...
Probably the Dubbed Tokyo Mew Mew...
scream scream scream scream scream scream
Total waste of time scream scream scream scream  

LuchiaAcrossHarmony

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Isabella Kiyoshi

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:14 am
Bobobobobobobo (I think I missed a "bo") due to horrible plot
Naruto because it's taking way too long to reach the end
Yu-Gi-Oh was okay in the first season, then spiraled down to earth
Pokemon was somewhat the same way by them adding new animals
There's probably more but my mind repressed the memories, or just deleted them  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:09 pm
Mushi no Uta

This show had it all a badass main character and a cute female lead. It reminded me of a more adult pokemon with alot of good concepts. BUT IT THREW IT ALL A WAY AT THE END. Seriously this thing turned into crap by the end of the show.  

Kurokage Z

The Committee Staff Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Mugengod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:36 pm
Raving Furry 13
bobobo bo whatever is the WORST

yyyeeesssss!!!!!!!!!

that f****** anime/show was sh****.

i can't remember the last time i came so close to destroying a TV!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:43 am
Stocking's creepy friend from the anime, when i 1st see that person on youtube. i was like that yellow banana hair anime lady is weird.  

Tsundere Lana

Shy Star

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150

Baekhyun

Man-Hungry Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:55 pm
Is it okay to say Bleach and Naruto? xD
Another one is Star Driver, Clannad, IS: Infinite Stratos, Shugo Chara, and Skip Beat.
I hate Shoujos, and Harems. xD  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff