Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~Ren's chat of epicness~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hate or Love me? (Randomly made despite the poll of choice.)
Hate
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Love
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
WTF!? OMG LOLZ Random answer
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Mort: Your an ungrateful ignorant brat.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What were you saying? -straightens glasses as eyes dialate- Something about Random? Holy crap a bird just flew past me! woooaaaaahh
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:49 pm
[-Erik-]
Psycho Lee
Before this gets locked to hell...

Ren is acting very immature, which is not surprising as she has done this in the past, and being a young teenager apparently just doesn't have the maturity to act like an adult. She gets really angry when people don't see things her way, and then tries to spread whatever argument she lost over the entire forum attempting to "win the argument" or get others to back her up.

It's like if someone disagrees with her she's like "******** YOU I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE I'M 15 AND HAVE EXPERIENCE AND MATURITY TO PROVE I'M RIGHT!"

HOWEVER....

I do think Mort was a little too cruel to her in the Rainbow Club.

Ren was bemoaning the fact that her Fundie Christian family hates her after she came out of the closet, and if this is true it's not the first time. I've heard plenty of stories of Jesus Camps and children being BEATEN by Christfag parents who want to beat the gay/devil out of their children. Parents angry because they feel like they failed to keep their children away from the evils of the Gay Agenda.

And Mort called her an ungrateful little brat.

I do feel sorry for Ren if she really does live in a household that's hateful and abusive towards her because she's Bisexual and Transgendered, and because her parents are biblethumping dicks, and not because of her immaturity. And I think Mort was way too mean to her in the club.

But Ren isn't helping her case by cussing out everyone who disagrees with her, whether or not those people are egging her on or not. *eyes Alex*

OMG TROLL!!!1!!1

WHERE'S THE FARE FOR MY BRIDGE!! 5 GOLD FOR CROSSING THE BRIDGE, HO!

Also, Banhammer in 3... 2....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:53 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Alektorphobia
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Bohemian Hybrid
Oh Ren. Don't act like this. You said that you feel like their trolling. But everyone knows you shouldn't feed trolls. But your doing it. Please don't be like this. Just relax. Find something more constructive to do then dwell on this....
But I don't know what to ******** do, I mean seriously gaia changed the way guilds are quiet some time ago I can't report posts let alone a person even, I can ignore yes but then I have to see other's replies to those people, so it only makes it worst. confused

Either way, I say trolling because they are, trolls say things to get people worked up and you know what mort and all them are doing? Exactly that. rolleyes
You do realize you would be the one banned, correct? Your language towards others has been disgustingly inappropriate and disrespectful, where as I and Erik have both talked to you civilly.
Civally? You call that civil? I call it Attacking like the wild trolls you are.
You see what I did there? I said the truth, why? Because it is the truth, and I know it'd be me getting but but do I care? No, why not? Because I'm sick and tired of this Bullshit all you guys do is start s**t with me, what am I sposed to do ignore it? You think I can ignore it when someone calls me ignorant for not respecting my worthless family?

You have no shame, you are dirt end of discussion or do I have to block you and erik?
ill provoke Ren -pokes with a mop  

l0n3cub

Greedy Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:56 pm
Mortella
I just have you on ignore for being ignorant. And hey This is the ADULT furry guild where people ACT like ADULTS. Now If because of you horrendous potty mouth you would like to get banned be my guest But if i get ten or more people to personally complain to me about you I will have no problem to take this up wit the other mods. Anyways I'm just fine ignoring you and your selfish childish self.

Wait a sec. How can mort post in this thread if she has Ren on ignore? Wouldn't the thread be invisible to her?

Paradox!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:58 pm
Psycho Lee
[-Erik-]
Psycho Lee
Before this gets locked to hell...

Ren is acting very immature, which is not surprising as she has done this in the past, and being a young teenager apparently just doesn't have the maturity to act like an adult. She gets really angry when people don't see things her way, and then tries to spread whatever argument she lost over the entire forum attempting to "win the argument" or get others to back her up.

It's like if someone disagrees with her she's like "******** YOU I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE I'M 15 AND HAVE EXPERIENCE AND MATURITY TO PROVE I'M RIGHT!"

HOWEVER....

I do think Mort was a little too cruel to her in the Rainbow Club.

Ren was bemoaning the fact that her Fundie Christian family hates her after she came out of the closet, and if this is true it's not the first time. I've heard plenty of stories of Jesus Camps and children being BEATEN by Christfag parents who want to beat the gay/devil out of their children. Parents angry because they feel like they failed to keep their children away from the evils of the Gay Agenda.

And Mort called her an ungrateful little brat.

I do feel sorry for Ren if she really does live in a household that's hateful and abusive towards her because she's Bisexual and Transgendered, and because her parents are biblethumping dicks, and not because of her immaturity. And I think Mort was way too mean to her in the club.

But Ren isn't helping her case by cussing out everyone who disagrees with her, whether or not those people are egging her on or not. *eyes Alex*

OMG TROLL!!!1!!1

WHERE'S THE FARE FOR MY BRIDGE!! 5 GOLD FOR CROSSING THE BRIDGE, HO!

Also, Banhammer in 3... 2....

Banhammer? Seriously?! This guild has never been better!  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shakeidas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:00 pm
I'm gonna have to say I agree with Lee on this one. Yes Ren, Mort is being ignorant and stubborn, but your constant screaming and tantrums aren't helping to get people on your side. You really do need to learn to act more mature, even if others won't.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:08 pm
[-Erik-]

I meant banhammer for Ren.

She was right though, this is a thread of epic... epic fail that is. biggrin

The sad thing is, I see my younger self in her. I used to be almost the same way... ******** everyone who disagrees with me... trying to win every argument online... so I can understand her side of the argument even if she is being immature.

There are some days I want to do the same thing, tell everyone to ******** off, walking down the street with two middle fingers, a flamethrower, and a rocket launcher.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:12 pm
Psycho Lee
[-Erik-]

The sad thing is, I see my younger self in her. I used to be almost the same way... ******** everyone who disagrees with me... trying to win every argument online... so I can understand her side of the argument even if she is being immature.

There are some days I want to do the same thing, tell everyone to ******** off, walking down the street with two middle fingers, a flamethrower, and a rocket launcher.

Pfft. Rocket Launchers. Who needs skill with that thing? cool  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:13 pm
[-Erik-]
Psycho Lee
[-Erik-]

Pfft. Rocket Launchers. Who needs skill with that thing? cool

I'm not worried about skill, I'm worried about destroying large buildings/areas of space with just the flick of a trigger.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:16 pm
Yes, despite what I've been doing I do agree, but I don't know, because whenever I've ever tried to talk nice to anyone all I get is put down anyways so I see no point in not saying "******** off." espeically considering how alek and eriks first posts were immediatly in the Thread I posted which got locked, I knew even if I said kind words I would get no where but into a one sided argument why? I just knew but I guess I shoulda' chose one sided as then I could add them to ignored list without giving a single ******** about it thus automatically ending the whole damn thing.

Whatever I'm Chilled now, To you people here, Just try not to provoke me, really now, I act immature because you say I am because it is what you want other wise you would not provoke me now would you?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:16 pm
Did Ren really get banned? lol  

Alektorphobia

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:17 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Yes, despite what I've been doing I do agree, but I don't know, because whenever I've ever tried to talk nice to anyone all I get is put down anyways so I see no point in not saying "******** off." espeically considering how alek and eriks first posts were immediatly in the Thread I posted which got locked, I knew even if I said kind words I would get no where but into a one sided argument why? I just knew but I guess I shoulda' chose one sided as then I could add them to ignored list without giving a single ******** about it thus automatically ending the whole damn thing.

Whatever I'm Chilled now, To you people here, Just try not to provoke me, really now, I act immature because you say I am because it is what you want other wise you would not provoke me now would you?
So everyone should just be nice and give you happy fluffy asspats and make you feel good about yourself when you behave like a brat?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:19 pm
child is a child

they're in for a rude awakening later in life  

Nurses Aids

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items