Reply Main Forum
Welcome! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blarasorous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:32 pm
Im Kristen, I think I posted on a thread discussing this awhile ago, and got an invite today.

Seems like fun.

I haven't drawn a lot of comics, but I have drawn a lot in general, and it seems like something I would like to try.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:40 am
You joined just at the right time, we're just about getting started!  

daydreamer_girl
Captain

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100

AbsentWhite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:32 am
daydreamer_girl
You joined just at the right time, we're just about getting started!

Darn D: Am I too late? Anywho XD
I am Ray. o.o I am an aspiring graphic designer/mangaka. I've drawn a few comics (never completed XD except for one short story scene).
(Btw ._. if I don't reply for 3 days straight, that is because I traveled somewhere and I don't own a laptop XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:51 pm
Hey there, I'm Jet. I'm twenty and an out of practice artist. I joined to help me get back into the flow of things; I have a goal of making my own comic....eventually.  

jetzelsucht

evlkyubigrl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Yo, I'm evlkyubigrl... or Evl... or Kyubi... whatever floats your boat. I haven't been able to get on Gaia very much lately (I blame evil, evil AP classes and their boatload of homework xD) so sometimes I won't be on for weeks at a time, or if I am, usually only long enough to check pms and announcements. I love manga, anime, and art in general, and I've started on a few manga in class (before you get on my case, it was last year... my math classes are too easy...) but I never remembered to finish them before getting an idea for a new story xD So naturally, when I was clicking around Gaia and found a link to this guild I thought this was perfect for practice without losing my attention span! And clearly I like the "xD" thing and parentheses xD

Eventually I'd like to be a video game programmer or animator. Mangaka's just a far, far away dream due to my lack of attention span, haha. And because it would get in the way of church if I were ever to get a weekly serialization... church before everything, to me. Now... I should probably stop because this is turning into an essay xD  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff