Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
How to get twins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sytomai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:41 pm
I didn't know you could have twins, let alone triplets. I usually just create to kids or teens that look alike and pretend that they are twins. All though, I did wonder how Angela and Lilith Pleasant were babies at the exact same time. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:42 pm
kara_neko
this is pretty obvious...
but to stop aging just type in the cheat

aging off/on

lololol

The only problem with doing that is it turns off ALL the aging, so even though the parents won't get any older, neither will the children. The twins would never grow up.

Personally I love twins though, but I've never found that their needs deteriorate at the same time, though that means I have 1 twin awake and playing or crying while the other one is trying to sleep. But I love watching them grow up and seeing whether they're identical twins or not. I don't think I've had any full identical, but I've had one that either have the same hair and eye colour but different features, or the same features but with different colouring! It's great fun!

can't wait to get open for business, I'm going to have loads of twins!  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Loyal Destiny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:02 pm
DUDES ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TYPE IN FORCE TWINS WHEN THERE TRYING FOR A BABY IT WORKS EVERYTIME more cheatcodes are leasted just press ctrl shift 4 and type in help  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:03 pm
i mean forcetwins there is no space  

Loyal Destiny

Sytomai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:22 pm
Hmm, I'm intriged to try this cheat. It'd be intersesting to boolprop a sim with alien babies, them do forcetwins. That poor woman/man.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:54 am
Yeah, if you type in help, most of the cheats will come up. But pretty much the most obvious ones. Not like the special ones that you use in "Create a Family" Mode, or anything like that! biggrin xd sweatdrop heart  

Goldenhoney

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:22 pm
Theusedmcrfan
DUDES ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TYPE IN FORCE TWINS WHEN THERE TRYING FOR A BABY IT WORKS EVERYTIME more cheatcodes are leasted just press ctrl shift 4 and type in help

Calm down with the caps lock, please.

And not all of us have OFB yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:09 pm
hopefully I will get open for business soon but as it is I don't enjoy taking care of babies so twins would kill me. Though seeing twins would probably change my toon.  

TheTinker

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:07 pm
I tried the cheesecake thing, I had both sims eat a piece of cheesecake before they did try for baby, and then I had them eat more afterwards, and she did have twins. On that note, however, the last two times she was preggers she had twins, so maybe she's one of the "lucky" ones, lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:55 am
Twins are hard to take care of! I just got through with a pair of twins and it was hard when they were toddlers!  

Topher18

AKIHIKO ISAMU

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:27 pm
has any of u guys had more than two babies at once
because i did and i very stress out trying to care for these kids can some one help me please  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:38 pm
my favourite thing to get on the sims2 is twins cause on this one family i made the mother gave birth to 3 sets of twins and her eldest had moved out and was married  

NekoKisaka

candee-addict

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:02 pm
domokun domokun COOKIES!!! domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:12 pm
I have a great way to take care of sims and they will always be happy it is this wonderful Picture that pretty much takes care of my sims all I have to do click on it.  

TheNamelessAngelofHell

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:05 am
Yeah, I also got the message about Cheesecake when I registered the game.

I usually never let a family have a baby unless there are at least three adults in the house. That way I just let them take shifts.

What happens when you have twins but there were already 7 people living in the house before they were born? Is one of them taken by CPS or is it even possible?

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff