Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Blood

Back to Guilds

Vampiric role play, literate and semi-literate people only!! 

Tags: Vampires, Eternal, Blood 

Reply Role play area -open to r.p-
Mansion in the forest -Vampires domain- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelically_Enlightened
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:32 pm
(,ybe ever tyhought u deserve to be ditched. You are quite rude and a bad roleplayer at that. Not saying i am good for we all need improvement but still )

Sincere rolled her eyes. "You think once you're gone everything will be better. But I tell you things will be much worst. " She said and turned around. She walked away into the msuic room and closed the door behind her, well thought she closed it. She walked over to a closet and unlocked it pulling out her precious violin and began to play a song. But she added more to the end longening the song, but still something was missing as she played the violin. The golden and silver thing glistening in the light of the room. She closed her golden eyes and swayed slowly side to side as she played her beautiful song.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:46 am
Dark Kaine Forest

Kaine suddenly appeard in the mansion and let out a big yell "HEEERRRREEEE VAMPY VAMPY VAMPY'S!!!" he said laughing maniacly. His dark embrace smothering the room, "ITS TIME FOR ME TO MAKE THE UNDEAD..........COMPLETELY DEAD!!" he said as a blade of darkness formed in his hand.

infinity flames of blood
Captain

infinity flames of blood
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:48 am
((if you wanna know whats going on go to kaines house and youll find out there))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:19 pm
(Whatever I really don't care about stuck up brat's like you, so I hope you have fun with your little insults...)  

gypsygewel
Crew

Angelically_Enlightened
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:25 pm
(whatever just roleplay. Just because someone leaves you didn't give you the right to be rude to me I had done nothing but roleplay)

Sinister growled as her song was ruined by yelling. "What's going on out there?" She said setting her violin down and walked over to the door, her feet stomping loudly. Her soft hand grasped the doorknob and yanked the door open as she stuck her head out. "What's with all the yelling?" She yelled out angrily, her fangs showing as she did so.  
infinity flames of blood rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Dark Kaine Forest

Kaine chuckled evily "i see a fly....i see a fly....little fly...little fly you are caught in my web...arent i sly?". He then laughed darkly and evily. Out of the shadows he appeard in front of sinceir "BOO!!!" he said manaicly laughing. "Its time for the hunter to become the hunted" he said wrapping his hands around her throat with incredible strenght and going to kick her. He let his confidence get in the way of the fact that vampires are very agile, and fast as he had just skimmed her. "Dam it i ussually never miss" he said now angerd.

(edit after roll)  

infinity flames of blood
Captain

Angelically_Enlightened rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Angelically_Enlightened
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:56 am
Sincere raised an eyebrow at the voice if the man. But then she was suddenly being held up by her neck. But it was only for a second for she was nibble and got away somehow. She took her chance when his foot barely grazed her side, having Been agile enough to dodge it. She grabed his foot as she jumped up, her body spun as her body got parrallel to the ground, spinning him around as well then slammed him on the ground. "didn't your mom tell you to not touch a lady."

( will edit after roll)  
infinity flames of blood rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:11 pm
Dark Kaine Forest

Kaine stood up and cracked his neck after wards "hmm looks like ill have to go a little harder than expected" he said spining the shadow blade around in his hand. He then smirked and whipped the blade at her. He only used this attack as a diversion, whether it hit or not was no big deal, but this time he would not miss.... The blade had just hit her, causing not a significant amount of damage, but when it didnt matter cause now he had the opertunity to strike again. Right after the blade hit, he grabbed sinceir by the throat again, this time with one hand, pulled his sword out of her side and then swung her around violently slamming her against numerous things, and finaly whipping her at a wall forcing her to go flying threw several other walls after.
(edit after 2 rolls.....plus 2 for engragment)

(after roll Firts attack was a 1. 1+2=3, second attack was 5. 5+2=7 ((extremely damaging))... )  

infinity flames of blood
Captain

Angelically_Enlightened rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Angelically_Enlightened
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 am
Sincere gasped as the blade was stabbed into her, her strange black blood coming out slightly./ She was then thrown through walls. After a silent moment the girl pushed herself out from the rubble. Her golden eyes looked up, she blinked and they were black. She was just a blur as she ran at the man. She slammed her body into his, sending them both into a wall, but slamming him harder. She then held him by the neck. "Don't you know your manners." She hissed her dark eyes staring him down.

(edited after roll )  
infinity flames of blood rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 6 Total: 17 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:41 pm
Dark Kaine Forest

Kaine smied in delight "I like yor rage it feeds my shadows" he said as his shadow mist started to cover her, if it succeeded it would slowly weaken her and drain her of her strength and speed of course it would return to her when she recoverd the next day.....if she was still alive. Kaine then cackled and sent his fist empowerd with his rage and shadows towards her face. The devestating blow hit with such force it sent her flying back few feet and he made sure her head went backwards. After that attack he followed up with a deadly spinning round house to her chest, when it connected he could hear the cracking of her ribs he smiled in delight and sent her flying threw another wall. The shadows were attavhing themselves to her verry slowly taking her energy away, but also taking Kaines focus off her, all she would have to do was force him to loose focus on the shadows.

((edit after roll.....Roll three times + 2 for enragemnt))

(5+2=7.....6+2=8......6+2=8.............wow im doin not that bad usually i get bad numbers like 1 or 2 lol eh dont worry youl win)  

infinity flames of blood
Captain

Angelically_Enlightened rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Angelically_Enlightened
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 pm
Sincere screamed out in pain as she was kicked in the chest, the punch to her face not doing too much to her really tho it hurt. She slowly and weakly got up from the rubblr/e. Her black eyes looked up at him. She held her chest, she knew something was breaking, but as usual vampires would heal quickly but how quickly. She'd never broken and bone and needed it to heal. She picked up a large piece of the wall that was broken. She lifted it above her head and spun around, it slipped from her fingers and went flying at him. She then ran at him as fast as she could in such pain. She jumped up onto the piece and kicked off it, sending it even harder toward him. She did a backflip with the momentum and landed on the ground, almost collapsing.But her kicking it sent it a little off track. It still hit him but not all of its weight hit him.  
infinity flames of blood rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 1, 3, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 pm
Dark Kaine Forest

Kain slightly winced at the debris as it hit him, but the shook it off and then suddenyl dissapeard in the shadows. All you could hear is his maniacle laughter "BOO!" he said as he suddnly poped out infront of her face, he then laughed and dissapead agian. "Little fly little fly can you catch a spider who is so wise and so sly. Come wirgle and wrath about in my web soon you will be gone with the wind and the walls all red" he said laughing evily as he grabbed a hold of her arm and went to break it, but wound up just causing a small break, it was mild but it would have to do. He then spun around in the air and kicked her several times in a row causing sevear damage to her face, and finished the round of kicks with a final kick to the chest again sainding her flying. After he went to puch her and only just partially hit her face still causing some pain. Kaine then elbowed her face and kneed her in the chest just between her boobs cracking the top of her chest plate a little bit.

((edit after roll +2 for engragment))

((2+2=4........6+2=8.....1+2=3.....3+2=5....and repeat of last one))  

infinity flames of blood
Captain

Role play area -open to r.p-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas