Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Blood

Back to Guilds

Vampiric role play, literate and semi-literate people only!! 

Tags: Vampires, Eternal, Blood 

Reply Role play area -open to r.p-
Forest -before and after reaching the mansion- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infinity flames of blood
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:00 pm
((ummmm what was i supposed to do there just come to the mansion.....thats why i did that i got bored of the setting and the circumstances, and i cant help it since i dont have very many active members to role play with my other members who are active and who get bored cause no ones replying to them)  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:03 pm
(....whatever this happens in all guilds im in...i'll just leave this one)  

gypsygewel
Crew

Angelically_Enlightened
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:04 pm
Sincere was silent as her spoke, her pale cheeks turned a slight pink as he spoke of her legs. But turned a sickenly pail when he spoke of her drawing of him. Then pink again when he tossed it and it fell between her boobs in her shirts. She just tried to laugh when he did as she dug it out from her shirt trying not to expose herself. She took it out and stared downward. "You really weren't supposed to find the picture. " She said quietly. Sincere had always been really mean to him, making fun of him a lot as she had done earlier that had made him angry. But it was just to hide the secret that she liked him greatly.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:14 pm
Blaire Vansier

Whats the matter.............

"I figured as much as, it was in the bush crumbled up in the garden" he said chuckling a little bit. "By the way, me destroying the wall wasn't out of anger.....let's just say theres more to me than meets the eye" he said laying down backwards. Blaire smiled a little bit... and then closed his eyes as a breez blew by blowing his unbuttoned shirt to the side of his body revealing his abbs.

...............are you scared?

infinity flames of blood
Captain

Angelically_Enlightened
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:23 pm
Sincere just nervously nodded as she put her leg down where it was hanging over the side and slowly and as quietly as possible uncrumbled her sketch of Blair. She slowly tried to flaten it back to its once existance. She listened to his words and gave a slode node of her head, her black hair slightly hiding her pink face. She knew something had to be different between a pure vampire and one that wasn't. But now she just needed more info to know that. But at the moment she felt like stabbing herself with a fork in the heart or brain or maybe eye for being caught with a drawing of him. So embarassing. "I expected you to be different....Plus right off the back I'm pretty sure everyone can tell you're different. She looked over back at him with her golden eyes, but quickly looked down at the paper when she saw his nice well muscled abs.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 pm
Blaire vanseir

Whats the matter..........

"Ohhh we got a geust" he said smiling as he dissapeard.

are you scared

infinity flames of blood
Captain

Role play area -open to r.p-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out