Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who loath Hannah Montana 

Tags: Hannah, Montana, Hate, Suck, Untalented 

Reply Hannah Montana Haters Guild
Miley Cyrus is turning her SISTER into a slut too! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

awesomewierdo17

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:37 am
I'd say I can't believe she would tell someone to do that ... but ... it's Miley for PETES SAKE! ITS MILEY! Not Emma Roberts, but Miley!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:09 pm
llawakened_dreamll
i couldnt finish!
it was that bad
eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

I-AM-GONE-HEH

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:08 pm
SOMEONE NEEDS TO "SMACK THAT" STUPID MILEY CYRUS!
poor noah i luv kids so this just breaks me! GO TO HELL MILEY  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:34 am
Music_Notez

I KNOW RIGHT! WHY MUST PEOPLE LOOK UP TO SLUTS NOWADAYS?!?!?!?  

awesomewierdo17

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 am
awesomewierdo17
Music_Notez

I KNOW RIGHT! WHY MUST PEOPLE LOOK UP TO SLUTS NOWADAYS?!?!?!?

I look up to Masashi Kishimoto, and he wrote naruto.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:41 pm
OMFG! She has A SISTER?!!! I'm scared now...  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

The_Shelbsterr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:08 pm
Even though I cannot stand Miley, she actually has a pretty big heart. She may seem immature, but you HAVE to remember, she wasn't asking for any of the pictures that got on the internet to get there, and was just trying to live her life.

Dont believe she has a big heart? Watch this, and you'll believe me.

I know you are ALL going to say, she did that for publicity's sake, but really, look at the little girl while she's singing. She looks stunned, but really happy to be up there singing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:00 am
The_Outspoken_Beast
Even though I cannot stand Miley, she actually has a pretty big heart. She may seem immature, but you HAVE to remember, she wasn't asking for any of the pictures that got on the internet to get there, and was just trying to live her life.

I know you are ALL going to say, she did that for publicity's sake, but really, look at the little girl while she's singing. She looks stunned, but really happy to be up there singing.

GET OUT!!! I'm sorry but please just leave. I assume you're from the "I love miley cyrus and I want to suck her &@!# guild" please just go away. This is for Haters only.  

Delithsong

awesomewierdo17

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:58 am
The_Outspoken_Beast

Her dad and the studio told her to do that! Seriously!
And, the only reason she sang the climb is because that is her #1 selling song!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:10 pm
OMG! Poor kid  

X-Band Rocks-X

P3S7iL3NC3_115

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:53 am
The_Outspoken_Beast

its not hard to fake being stunned just like i can fake being stunned over this reply cuz u already no i sold my soul to what ever takes are souls plz
every1 nos shes a dumb a** b!tch that has a d***o up her a** to far for her to see the real world around us

i think its rather sad to be her cuz even the after life doesnt want her i wish i could just beat the crap out of her with a baseball bat but unfortunately when i tryed to confront her when she went to dancing with the stars the body guards told me to leave cuz apparently bringing a baseball bat is now counted as a weapon when i tryed the excuse i just got bak from my baseball game they said just put it in your car or let 1 of us hold it so i just left :T
whats really sad is i dont think i would even be arrested for it infact i think i would be on youtube known as a hero

but anyone who sells there life to disney deserves to be mortally wounded and have there name carved into the side of the road with the blood of orphans as a constant reminder to kill themselves  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:32 am
IX_DEATH_XI
The_Outspoken_Beast

its not hard to fake being stunned just like i can fake being stunned over this reply cuz u already no i sold my soul to what ever takes are souls plz
every1 nos shes a dumb a** b!tch that has a d***o up her a** to far for her to see the real world around us

i think its rather sad to be her cuz even the after life doesnt want her i wish i could just beat the crap out of her with a baseball bat but unfortunately when i tryed to confront her when she went to dancing with the stars the body guards told me to leave cuz apparently bringing a baseball bat is now counted as a weapon when i tryed the excuse i just got bak from my baseball game they said just put it in your car or let 1 of us hold it so i just left :T
whats really sad is i dont think i would even be arrested for it infact i think i would be on youtube known as a hero

but anyone who sells there life to disney deserves to be mortally wounded and have there name carved into the side of the road with the blood of orphans as a constant reminder to kill themselves

hey. does that mean naruto's name needs to go into the side of the road? Disney bought it from cartoon network. And when you kill her, please have a video camera at hand, then tape it and ppost it up on youtube and here at the guild.
It would do us all a big favor.  

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Delithsong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:22 pm
killerqueen121
IX_DEATH_XI
The_Outspoken_Beast

hey. does that mean naruto's name needs to go into the side of the road? Disney bought it from cartoon network. And when you kill her, please have a video camera at hand, then tape it and ppost it up on youtube and here at the guild.
It would do us all a big favor.

I AGREE! Make a video of it and post it HERE. I would seriously worship whoever puts down Miley Whore-cyrus.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:40 pm
ohemgee i wanna put a flaming marshmellow into her ear  

101PunkBunnie101

Lady Wayneright

Beloved Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 pm
Cry of the Celts
that's just sick!!