Welcome to Gaia! ::

Japanese Academy

Back to Guilds

A virtual classroom where beginners can learn to read and write Japanese. New students welcome! 

Tags: Japanese, Academy, Japan, Learn, School 

Reply Japanese Academy
Japanese in the Education System Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starry Starry Fright
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:56 pm
Phoniex of Darkness
well i did took a Spanish class in High school to get it completed in order to graduated. Im hoping to expand my learning language. Since i learn some Spanish i should learn more of it and plus Japanese. I also want to learn Korean.

Haha well, you're beating me - I only speak English, Japanese and a little bit of French.

The Korean alphabet is really, really cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:00 pm
It is okay. just i don't want to be missed out person not knowing the language if i was going to travel to a different country if we had money since the government is controlling the taxes it hard to travel now.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

ZiTao Huang

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:14 pm
I've bough a Japanese-English (and English-Japanese) dictionary so I can work alot harder on it! Plus, I am on JapanesePod101 so it helps a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:52 pm
Been learning japanese for awhile. In my school they didn't offer it. Only spanish and the teacher....all the stories I could tell.... Anyway most of what I know of japanese was self-taught. Using books, anime, manga, and later the internet I managed to pull off quite a bit. I'm still amazed at how far I went esp. since I would usually just have conversations with myself in that language.  

Acobjum

Intellectual Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Japanese Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers