Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Pirate RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is.
  No.
View Results

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Onyx bumped into Phintus on the way back to the bar, knocking her down. He helped her up and gave her enough money to buy her a new bottle of whiskey. Since it broke when she fell, although it was almost empty anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:56 pm
Jareth glared at the female captain as she left, “she wants something.” He whispered into Mia’s ear.

Mia turned. Her mouth was centimeters away from his. “I know. I must talk with the men on the roof.” She slyly turned away, blushing fiercely.  

ruggaboo

Caryas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm
ruggaboo
“Well at least you have the mind of a child, and other things to match!” Jareth laughed loudly at his vulgar joke. (Do you guys get it?) But then his face went serious again.

Mia laughed as well. Rum had nearly come out her nose, but growing up with men, she learnt how to pull it back up again.

(( Sadly, I get that joke a lot. Then I drop my pants and everything A-CHANGES ROFlMMRGBBQ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 pm
(sadly enough for me too, i get it...and wait for the burn...)

wes frowned for only a quick moment, and the as quickly, he smiled. "Jareth, i would call you a *****, but you haven't seen anything. perhaps there was another reason people call you 'cursed'.(GET IT!?)" Wes laughed afterwards, and prepared to run away from Jareth when he would motion to chase. Wes could always get away easily.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:22 pm
“Damned little weasel,” Jareth shrugged, “at least you’ve learned something.” He rolled his eyes; he would rough him up later.

Mia tried to find her way to the roof, pounding on the hatch that led there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:35 am
Onyx walk back into the bar and sat next to Jareth. Seeing the ships made him remember his ship snd his crew that went down with her. More specifically his First Mate, he missed her terribly. From the day The Golden Storm sunk he made a vow not to let his mouth get anyone else into trouble again. So he took a Vow of semi silece speaking only when nesesary. Today he needed someone to talk to. "whiskey" he told the barkeep "So, What's your problem" he asked Jareth.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:18 pm
"heh, learned what?" then when Mia left, Wes followed, ignoring any answer Jareth provided. when he found her, he remained quiet, as to not surprise her.she was pounding on the hatch that led to the roof. what could she possibly want from the guys up there?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 pm
Gale, still dazed from a night of drinking, stared at Marcus with a peculiar look. Seconds passed, then minutes, and then finally Gale broke wind. "Ah. Y'know, boy. When y'get my age, you 'ave t'force y'self t'do everytin." Gale looked out to the harbor, then back to Marcus. "Anoter bit o' advice. If y'stand lookin' at someone fer too long, they might jest feel like kickin' yer arse fer bein' a creeper."  

Rexxxxxx

Caryas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:02 pm
(FTMOY)

(( What happened to every letter 'i' being 'e', Peppy? ))

Marcus seemed in shock. He laughed after a bit, then leaned against the barrel wiggling from the pounding on the hatch below it. "Ah... You are familiar... I jus' can' place yer face." he walked over to the edge of the building and looked over for a second before looking back to Gale. "What in the name of the Howl of the Hangman you doin' up here, ol' man?"

(And me...)

The door burst open and Caryas rushed into the bar. The momentary silence he broke with his voice. "Th' Duke's comin' back. 'E's got more men this time, too." he rushed over to the stairs and rushed them, soon seeing Mia. "Th' Duke's comin, m'lady." He panted, not knowing her but paying her respect.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:26 am
Wes looked at Caryas. then back up at Mia. "you hear that, Mia?"  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:05 pm
"I seem familiar, do I? You must be imaginin' things, lad." Gale walked to the edge of the roof judging the distance from the tavern to the bakery next to it. "Strange that an ol' geezer would have better memory than this pup. Well Marcus, fer the sake of secrecy, I think it be best not t'get t'know each other again." The sight of men carrying rifles coming toward the tavern made Gale step back from the roof's edge, fearing that he would draw attention to himself. "Of all the rotten luck. Well, lad. I mus' be goin'. So..." Gale looked out of the corner of his eye to be sure he wouldn't be seen. The sound of several pairs of boots lining up against the outer wall of the Dirty Whistle assured him that he could make his escape. "Aurevoir." Gale leaped from the tavern to the bakery, then made his way to the backside of it and jumped onto a pile of sacks of flour. He took one last look at Marcus, then the sound of soldier busting the tavern door open urged him to keep moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:30 am
Phintus looked around the corner from the alley she was in and saw the guards entering the Dirty Whistle. Cursing silentley, she looked around and saw a boy on the roof. "What the hell..." she said, looking for a way to contact him. Noticing several boxes stacked up near a wall, she climbed up and jumped onto the tavern roof. Grabbing Marcus by the arm, she turned him around and gave a quick, fleeting smile. "Come on man! There are guards comming in the tavern, and it wont be long till they find us here. Take my advice, and follow me. I aint on their happy list right now..." She said as she looked over to the hatch which led into the tavern.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 pm
Wes looked around the corner and saw the guards busting in.
"i think we got company! i don't know exactly who they are after, but i dont want to find out!" Wes turned quickly back to elude the guards vision.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:33 pm
Mia looked down, “God damn’t, should’ve brought meh dress. Wes how’s my Spanish accent?” she spoke a few words in her best Spanish accent.

“Cursed,” he said, into his cup about to drink the warm liquid. “Cursed, in love, and sadly a pirate.” He sighed after putting the mug onto the table banging his fist down on the counter. “I’m cursed, in love, a pirate, and on the death toll on 70% of the islands on this side of the Americas.” He laughed and drank his new drink. “And you, captain…?” he trailed off waiting for the other man to finish his sentence.  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:48 am
Wes stared "...good," he quickly looked around the corner once more to see the soldiers sill there. "heh, and im just a kid to them, i cant get arrested... oh wait, im underage in a bar... oh well." Wes was ready to camoflauge himself with his cloak to the wall if the soldiers came back here.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff