Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
i seen a poser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was i a d**k
  no(damn posers)
  yes
  kind of but not really
View Results

Thos Phoenix

Tipsy Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm
I've seen interviews where J and Shaggy say that as long as you feel something from the music, you're a Juggalo/lette... I've never painted my face or gone to a concert, but I'm still a huge fan and enjoy their music.

Do I think you should at least educate yourself about the Dark Carnival/Faygo/The origin of Juggalo/lette? Definitely  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:25 am
xbcassx
yet you dont stop replying i dont play guilt s**t i dont act tough i never said i was superior and im not preaching to you i dont know you i dont give 2 shits about what your life is like
Oh really, and you expect others to give a s**t about what yours in Iraq was like? And yes, you were using it as a guilt trip because you couldnt handle the fact that someone didn't react the way YOU wanted them to, I guess you wanted some praise for assault someone, but you arent getting it. Period.

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

xbcassx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:39 pm
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx
yet you dont stop replying i dont play guilt s**t i dont act tough i never said i was superior and im not preaching to you i dont know you i dont give 2 shits about what your life is like
Oh really, and you expect others to give a s**t about what yours in Iraq was like? And yes, you were using it as a guilt trip because you couldnt handle the fact that someone didn't react the way YOU wanted them to, I guess you wanted some praise for assault someone, but you arent getting it. Period.

and you make more assumptions i dont care if people care what my life was like in iraq plus if you thought i was using guilt then your to soft hearted and there was no praise for what i did i wanted my homies opinions but all i got is you thinking that i think im superior  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:51 pm
xbcassx
and you make more assumptions i dont care if people care what my life was like in iraq plus if you thought i was using guilt then your to soft hearted and there was no praise for what i did i wanted my homies opinions but all i got is you thinking that i think im superior

No, you wanted people to praise you, and then you got mad when they didn't. Don't try to twist s**t around.
And stop telling me what I am and what I'm not. You still don't know the first thing about me.
Stop assaulting kids.

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:38 pm
Ok The both of you need to quit.
Just agree to disagree and move on, your fighting is pointless and its only making the two of you flustered.

Just delet the topic and move on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:45 pm
Mommalette
Just agree to disagree and move on, your fighting is pointless and its only making the two of you flustered.

agreed!
=^.^=  

Mistress Kitten

xbcassx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:57 pm
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx

No, you wanted people to praise you, and then you got mad when they didn't. Don't try to twist s**t around.
And stop telling me what I am and what I'm not. You still don't know the first thing about me.
Stop assaulting kids.

first of all i havnt even looked at a kid since this happened and as i said i dont know you i have no intent on knowing you and i didnt want praise i never said i did i didnt twist anything around like your trying to i wont delete this thread but this will be my last post in it talking with you  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:01 pm
Mommalette

im not flustered she cant make me angry because quite frankly i dont really care what she says she means nothing to me  

xbcassx

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:26 pm
xbcassx
Mommalette

im not flustered she cant make me angry because quite frankly i dont really care what she says she means nothing to me

If you don't care why are you still responding then? Good job contradicting yourself there.
And it doesn't matter what excuses you make, you still did it. And it still isn't ok. So whatever. Dont be mad because you didn't hear what you wanted to hear.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:43 pm
I hate posers. If your gonna buy a band shirt at least listen to the band and love it cause thats your way of showing that you like or love the band and follow what they do and what they believe in and you know their name(s) and what their music represents to you and to other people that like or love the band.  

IvyRose-Wolf-Demon

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

UnicornBrat

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:31 pm
Fam have I gotta poser story 4 u.
I'm a juggalette proud and true, my lil bro is down and so is my hubby.
Well I have an older sister right, she is the prime, A+, #1 poser on earth.
She walks around with the shirts, listens to the music, says she's all down and all that. Catch is she's only down when it's convenient. When me, bro and hubby r around she down and sh*t. When our backs r turned she's all talk'n down and sh*t, say'n ppl who r down need 2 grow up and crap.
WTF!!! If she ain't a poser then idk what is.
Lemme get a whoop whoop!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:43 pm
Juggalette_Misshii
Fam have I gotta poser story 4 u.
I'm a juggalette proud and true, my lil bro is down and so is my hubby.
Well I have an older sister right, she is the prime, A+, #1 poser on earth.
She walks around with the shirts, listens to the music, says she's all down and all that. Catch is she's only down when it's convenient. When me, bro and hubby r around she down and sh*t. When our backs r turned she's all talk'n down and sh*t, say'n ppl who r down need 2 grow up and crap.
WTF!!! If she ain't a poser then idk what is.
Lemme get a whoop whoop!!
That sounds kinda similar to one of my stories: (I've got alot of them) Okay, my friend, her best friend's brother always wore an ICP hat and s**t, and whooped and s**t, when he was around, us right. So I saw him at the mall alone, and s**t, I gave him a dap right? And believe it or not, he starts rappin ICP disses. And he thinks hes this great mc and what-not, really his raps are generic as s**t. Believe me I've listened to them, and to be honest I wasnt really all that impressed. I know I just said s**t a bunch of times, I've spoken the word of curse!! LOL All joking aside, that s**t kinda hurt me. and it hurt my friend as well. Both her and her friend. "Some scream juggalo only when its convienient and no they dont mean it we sick of being lenient". Thats real talk.  

iD o r k i t r o n

~Juggalo Army~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces