Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Eclipse of Worlds

Back to Guilds

A PMD Guild like you've never seen before with a missions system and storyline to meet every RPers needs! 

Tags: Pokemon, Mystery, Dungeon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply OOC Forum
Sprite help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unleashthepower

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:30 pm
My question is: how would i edit a sprite (like just add something, i want to add a ribbon to the tail of a shiny vulpix sprite) and then put it inside a post. i haven't worked much with forums and suchness (outside of basic stuff) sooo yea....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:56 pm
They are both female. Thank you for helping me 3nodding  

Foryx of Beauty

kwchups
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image
Erm, this is the best I could come up with ^_^. If you would like the colors inverted or something I'd be glad to take another try. Also hopefully I chose an appropriate palate that suits your liking *Took the shades directly from your avatar ^_^;*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:19 pm
@Power: You would have to use an editing program like Microsoft Paint and then adjust the image to fit your desire. Some people here scratch sprites or make little additions. It's not very hard to do little things (you might give it a try yourself!) but if you're having a tough time you can always try finding a bow to "patch" on. That is, you could find an image of a bow in the appropriate size and then work it into the sprite. Or you could just ask for help!

Once you have the image, go to an image host like photobucket (this has permanent accounts and I recommend it) and upload it there. Then just load it as a normal image on the forums.  

Cysic X
Vice Captain

Cassady 14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:53 pm
Just because I'm extremely bored,
User Image
If there needs to be any corrections or something, tell me.
And I also did unleashthepower's Vulpix for fun, even though she didn't ask:
User Image
You can use it if you want, Power (yay, that's your new nickname!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:30 am
OMFG YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!! -huggle- 4laugh  

Foryx of Beauty

unleashthepower

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:54 am
Thanks for making one for me too. 3nodding I may use it sometime because what Cystic X said really helped too. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:27 am
One last thing... How do I get the sprites onto my posts?
xp  

Foryx of Beauty

lsanna

Liberal Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 am
Right click the picture, "Copy Image Location".
Or go on Photobucket or another uploading site and grab the "Direct Location" url.

Use this code. x3
[img]image url here[/img]

So, the code for the pretty vulpix would be this.
[img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u50/myrtall/pokemon sprites/unleashthepowersVulpix.png[/img]

Then just paste that code into your post. :3
User Image

Ta-da! xD I hope that made sense...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image

Its sooo cute.... Thank you all that helped me!  

Foryx of Beauty

stuff on rocks

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:31 am
^ hahaha. ribbon on butt.

o3o hey you guys, im new and i noticed (it's pretty hard not to) all the cool sprites. I may ask for help making some for my team, but mostly I want to know how you guys do this?

<< is it some kinda program? photoshop?pokeshop?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:51 pm
Honestly? I use paint for everything, and I know some others do. In fact, I've even scratched in paint, its not that bad a program...

and if you want a sprite done, I could (try) and help, though theres people better than me.

Redilicious
Crew

Dapper Sex Symbol

Cassady 14

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:01 pm
Yup, yup. As Red said, we use MS paint on here. It's the easiest way of editing/creating sprites! You can use photoshop if you want to, but MS paint is much easier smile
Edit: Oh yeah, and feel free to ask for help spriting-wise; we don't bite much  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:29 pm
I have a shiny ninetails I like to use in rp's you can also sometimes be used in my OC's . but anyways he wears a mask on the side of his head and a huge purple beaded necklace like this mask and the beads on the dogs neck:
And It would you be great if someone created a Shiny Vulpix form , I know this is a guild but I'm willing to pay  

Ruuke-chan

Heart Giver

Cysic X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 pm
Hmm... Not quite sure I can help on that one, personally. The mask I could probably get, but the necklace is out of my reach. I'm awful at that sort of thing.

Someone else might be able to help though. But first, and most importantly, what base sprite would you like to see used? (Try taking a look here.)  
OOC Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff