Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
What is ur favorite Kenshin Fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Sitha_Visual Kei_90

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:56 am
What ive seen of the series so far it wud hav to be either the fight with Kenshin Vs. Saito or Sano Vs. Anji Saito kicks a**!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:28 am
hanzo45
In all the samurai x episodes and movies. there are some very cool fight. what is ur favorite. Mine is the fight between Kenshin and Sato in the kamia kashin dojo. If u play it to some linkin park songs, it helps make the fight scene very dread.

Yah! My favorite is the episode where Kenshin fights Saito. 3nodding  

cycloneoldaccount

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:26 am
Favorite fights... Aoshi VS. Kenshin, Jin-eh, but my favorite HAS to go to Tenken VS. Kenshin. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:44 am
i'd say mine is the fight kenshin vs. Shishio  

Drako Damone

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:04 am
hypnocrown
Hmm, so many good fights, but you do have great taste there hanzo45. That Kenshin Saito battle was great. At first I couldn't believe that Sano lost against Saito but, I guess he wasn't ready to fight someone with that much experience. Aside from the other fights that are already mentioned (vs Shishio, vs Aoshi), I also like the one that Kenshin had against this guy (can't remember the name) who has this extendable sword. Do you know? He was trying to get the last sword made by the guy who made Kenshin's reverse edge sword. Damn! Why can't I remember some names? stressed

His name was "Swor Hunter 'Cho' " and the sword was called "Hakujin: The thin one" 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:37 am
My favorite was his fight with Soujiro Seta. It was simply...breathtaking. I think Soujiro could have won if he was psychologically fit for battle.  

LustrousJade

Tsumirei

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:02 pm
LustrousJade
My favorite was his fight with Soujiro Seta. It was simply...breathtaking. I think Soujiro could have won if he was psychologically fit for battle.

Wasn't he mad at Kenshin...or something...for not protecting him, or something? ::can't remember::  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:46 am
Tsumirei
LustrousJade

Wasn't he mad at Kenshin...or something...for not protecting him, or something? ::can't remember::

Yes, I think he was. He said that Kenshin couldn't be that strong since he was not there when he (Soujirou) needed some protecting. OR something like that. I think Soujirou was at the point when he realized that his life could have been more ...productive... if Kenshin saved him instead of Shishio. Hence the bitterness.  

LustrousJade

Zehruk

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:18 am
I think that it was because Kenshin was protecting the weak but nobody protected him (Sojiro) when he was weak and since he wasn't protected he couldn't understand Kenshin and that made him angry and that was what released his emotions. I think the best fights are Sojiro vs. Kenshin, Kenshin vs. Saito (in the dojo when kenshin returns to the battosai), and Kenshin vs. Aoshi in Shishio's lair (second battle).  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:02 pm
uhh..The Okita vs Battousai Battles...sure the were like 5 seconds long, but still...OKITA'S SOO COOL!!! xP
Also, the Saitoh vs Kenshin fight...only if it were longer...
and finally, the SOUJIROU vs Kenshin fiiiiightt!!!! xP  

inSaNiTysMiLes

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:34 am
Kenshin and Saitou, Anji and Sano and Kenshin and Jine Udou were my favorite fights  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:17 pm
I think one of the best set of fights is when Kaoru, Yahiko, Misao and the others have to fight four of the ten blades. That was a cool set of fights. Than I like Kenshin Vs. Aoshi, and Kenshin Vs. Sojuiro.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:44 pm
Zehruk
I think that it was because Kenshin was protecting the weak but nobody protected him (Sojiro) when he was weak and since he wasn't protected he couldn't understand Kenshin and that made him angry and that was what released his emotions.
3nodding I think that's it.... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:35 pm
Sephiralen
Zehruk
I think that it was because Kenshin was protecting the weak but nobody protected him (Sojiro) when he was weak and since he wasn't protected he couldn't understand Kenshin and that made him angry and that was what released his emotions.
3nodding I think that's it.... xp
yes it was.....in a way, the same thing could have happened to Yahiko. Yahiko could have grown up like Soujiro  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Sky~Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:56 pm
Well Saito and Kenshin... but also
Jin-e and kenshin

those were the two best i think ^^  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers