Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
Joining & Member Updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kittio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:24 pm
I would appreciate any slot in the council, any would be good really. I just see her being part of the council since she had such high power before. So I'll do all the rp's and take it from their

I rather like the idea of her son rising to council status through her smile

I'd love rp whenever with Nyoka, just pm me a link or pm me and i'll set up  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:34 pm
Zero and Below
I would appreciate any slot in the council, any would be good really. I just see her being part of the council since she had such high power before. So I'll do all the rp's and take it from their

I rather like the idea of her son rising to council status through her smile

I'd love rp whenever with Nyoka, just pm me a link or pm me and i'll set up

Alright well if you want to start that, or shall I?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:58 am
Name: Hikari
You Need To Know: Hikari, as plotted from the beginning, is leaving the pride to find a place he can fit in. Along with his mother and sisters, he wandered blindfolded to the exit and set off to find his new place in the world.

Name: Aiko
You Need To Know: Distressed that her children have now left the pride, and furious with her brother and his 'precious pure bloods' for tormenting her eldest son Aiko has volunteered herself to take a leave of absence. She knows the rules, and kept her children blindfolded as she guided them out, and will keep the way a secret herself. Perhaps she hates her brother less than she claims, but may the gods protect anyone who tries to stop her leaving.

Name: Keikanei (because FallenThroughMidnight can't get Gaia to work, when she can she will confirm it)
You Need To Know: No longer at home in her own home, and loathe to see her precious brother leave without her, Kanie has given up on her dreams of showing all these purebloods who knows what. Any victory she might have gained would be hollow with her new knowledge. Mother always says to be true to oneself, but she does not have a self that could live in this pride. Not without being a cheat.

As in. They are all leaving the pride. Aiko might possibly return, since I won't turn my back on metaplots and family things. But for now, gone.s  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:36 am
Since zephira is having her characters leave and we never finished our JRP I'm taking Wey out for the moment so we can do our plot in the rogue lands. I might have him join later after our plot is done.  

Sergeant Sargent

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:00 pm
Sergeant Sargent
Since zephira is having her characters leave and we never finished our JRP I'm taking Wey out for the moment so we can do our plot in the rogue lands. I might have him join later after our plot is done.

Sounds good to me.
Did you want him to stay in the owner's list ?
Or take him out?
As in do you plan on him coming back is it leaning towards more yes or no?
So I can record it accordingly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:16 pm
Name: Jiro
You Need To Know: His mother and siblings are leaving, so Jiro will be going with them as well to help out and such. :3  

Dgcakes

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:34 pm
Name: Satomei
You Need To Know: Satomei, terrified of having become pregnant and facing the idea of single-parenthood without support, heard her mother was leaving and instantly went to her, wanting to follow. She will take her cubs, Yuuli (Talencia), Yuuki (Velveteen Angel) and Yuumi (Zephira73 cool with her. She will likely not be returning to the Kuroi, though she will want to visit her Uncle and family still residing in the Kuroi.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:43 pm
zephira738
Name: Hikari
You Need To Know: Hikari, as plotted from the beginning, is leaving the pride to find a place he can fit in. Along with his mother and sisters, he wandered blindfolded to the exit and set off to find his new place in the world.

Name: Aiko
You Need To Know: Distressed that her children have now left the pride, and furious with her brother and his 'precious pure bloods' for tormenting her eldest son Aiko has volunteered herself to take a leave of absence. She knows the rules, and kept her children blindfolded as she guided them out, and will keep the way a secret herself. Perhaps she hates her brother less than she claims, but may the gods protect anyone who tries to stop her leaving.

Name: Keikanei (because FallenThroughMidnight can't get Gaia to work, when she can she will confirm it)
You Need To Know: No longer at home in her own home, and loathe to see her precious brother leave without her, Kanie has given up on her dreams of showing all these purebloods who knows what. Any victory she might have gained would be hollow with her new knowledge. Mother always says to be true to oneself, but she does not have a self that could live in this pride. Not without being a cheat.

As in. They are all leaving the pride. Aiko might possibly return, since I won't turn my back on metaplots and family things. But for now, gone.s

Noted and Accepted!
They will be removed from the member's list, however Aiko will be kept in mind for metaplot and family things, for the sake of IC plots.

Dgcakes
Name: Jiro
You Need To Know: His mother and siblings are leaving, so Jiro will be going with them as well to help out and such. :3

Noted and Accepted!
He will be removed from the member's list.

Velveteen Angel
Name: Satomei
You Need To Know: Satomei, terrified of having become pregnant and facing the idea of single-parenthood without support, heard her mother was leaving and instantly went to her, wanting to follow. She will take her cubs, Yuuli (Talencia), Yuuki (Velveteen Angel) and Yuumi (Zephira73 cool with her. She will likely not be returning to the Kuroi, though she will want to visit her Uncle and family still residing in the Kuroi.

and for the sake of organisation, noted and accepted.

Velveteen Angel

kn staff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:16 pm
ninja Memberslist is updated up to here. heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:16 am
Chi Sohma
Sergeant Sargent

Sounds good to me.
Did you want him to stay in the owner's list ?
Or take him out?
As in do you plan on him coming back is it leaning towards more yes or no?
So I can record it accordingly.

Leave him there for now and I promise I'll get back to you when I make a decision. Give me a week or so at most and I should have it figured out.  

Sergeant Sargent

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:54 pm
Name: Mananakbo
You Need To Know: He and Abhishri have had a single son, Sanjirou  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:04 am
LEVEL UP!
Character Name:Tabia
Rank Upgraded to: Currency
Rank Desired: Geisha
Requirements met:
Welcome to your New Life
Fairytales and Flowers
,Well, Hello Handsome
After the Dance
Khol Eyes  

Lorne_Sionn

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:44 pm
Lorne_Sionn
LEVEL UP!
Character Name:Tabia
Rank Upgraded to: Currency
Rank Desired: Geisha
Requirements met:
Welcome to your New Life
Fairytales and Flowers
,Well, Hello Handsome
After the Dance
Khol Eyes

+ Accepted.
Will update as soon as I get to the ownerslist.

Princess_Feylin
Name: Mananakbo
You Need To Know: He and Abhishri have had a single son, Sanjirou

Will update as soon as I get to ownerslist.
Sorry for taking so long. We're getting things set up for overhaul in a few weeks. :3.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.LEVEL UP!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character Name: Nyeusi'akiki
Rank Upgraded to: Head Merchant
Rank Desired: Head Merchant
Requirements met:
[ o ] = ( Nyoka x Nyeusi ) - A Sight For Sore Eyes - [ ! ]

[ o ] = (Tabia x Nyeusi ) - Well Hello Handsome - [ ! ]

[ o ] = (Tabia x Nyeusi) - After The Dance - [ ! ]

SRP =(Nyeusi) - Evaluating My Life - [ ! ]

[ o ] = (N'gombe x Nyeusi) - Dream A New Dream - [ ! ]

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]