Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:25 pm
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image

"ha ha ha so the angel has a dark side, ok then. So what brings you here anyways?"  

InSanity893

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:25 pm
InSanity893
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image
she turned to sage "im just curious about if any mistresses or masters who come by are humans thats all" she said and then turned to chase "well no im not im a angel and a shapeshifter" she said smiling sweetly.

"a shapeshifter huh" he said looking at his arms "you can say I'm something like that, but I'm far from an angel that's for sure."

You could say that again.. Sage mumbled rolling her eyes. Not human huh? They would both probably give her a good run... Na She still wanted to hit him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:26 pm
InSanity893
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image

"ha ha ha so the angel has a dark side, ok then. So what brings you here anyways?"

She liked the way she giggled at the though of violence.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image
"well mister i got brought here because well....i had no where else to go and i dont like being alone" she said smiling innocently and sweetly at both of them she then red sages mind and giggled at it "well then why dont you?" she asked her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:35 pm
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image
"well mister i got brought here because well....i had no where else to go and i dont like being alone" she said smiling innocently and sweetly at both of them she then red sages mind and giggled at it "well then why dont you?" she asked her.

"Well that's interesting, so what kind of master or mistress are you looking for." he said overhearing her faint comment to the other person.  

InSanity893

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:37 pm
" Your right. Why not." She lunged herself at chase, and she hit his head knocking him through the wall as she followed unable to regain her balance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image
"uhm..i guess someone who would take care of me and whos nice" she said hhappily "nippah~ the good thing about me is im good in housework so i can be usueful around the house" she added to her answer "so what kind of slave are you looking for anyways?" she asked the guy then turned to sage "well done tis good to do things that you want to" she said and cant stop herself form laughing.

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:40 pm
94bubbles94
" Your right. Why not." She lunged herself at chase, and she hit his head knocking him through the wall as she followed unable to regain her balance.

He stood up for a second "not a bad punch" he said as he took advantage of her lack of balance grabbed her leg and threw her across the room "but not good enough"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:42 pm
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image
"uhm..i guess someone who would take care of me and whos nice" she said hhappily "nippah~ the good thing about me is im good in housework so i can be usueful around the house" she added to her answer "so what kind of slave are you looking for anyways?" she asked the guy then turned to sage "well done tis good to do things that you want to" she said and cant stop herself form laughing.

He turned his head for a second to answer her question, "really I just like having someone around the place, slaves usually are very cooperative so I like them best, I avoid petty arguments. I do have trouble with housework though."  

InSanity893

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image
"heh i know what you mean i want a master or mistress that doesnt see me as a slave but like a friend or something like that and some boys do have trouble with housework its more of a girls job" she said and saw what happened "well done for the revenge" she said to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:46 pm
It hurt her fist to hit him in human form. She went into her demon form and, she was in front of him as soon as he finished his sentence. She turned to the angel " It is good to do what I want, but I can't be to rough. I would get in trouble for that." She smiles and kicks him into a cage. She follows and the door shuts.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:46 pm
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image
"heh i know what you mean i want a master or mistress that doesnt see me as a slave but like a friend or something like that and some boys do have trouble with housework its more of a girls job" she said and saw what happened "well done for the revenge" she said to him.

"yeah most people treat slaves like garbage, truthfully I don't like to see them that way, it's very degrading. Which is why I hate these cages and chains in dungeons like these. As for the revenge, she will get up I know that for sure, and she's going to attach again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:47 pm
InSanity893
-I- Hanyuu Furude -I-
User Image

"yeah most people treat slaves like garbage, truthfully I don't like to see them that way, it's very degrading. Which is why I hate these cages and chains in dungeons like these. As for the revenge, she will get up I know that for sure, and she's going to attach again."

From inside the cage " I don't think its right to treat people like crap. And neither does Tigerlilly."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

InSanity893

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:48 pm
94bubbles94
It hurt her fist to hit him in human form. She went into her demon form and, she was in front of him as soon as he finished his sentence. She turned to the angel " It is good to do what I want, but I can't be to rough. I would get in trouble for that." She smiles and kicks him into a cage. She follows and the door shuts.

"ah very nice, I like that form, so terrifying and power radiating off it, but did you really have to lock me in a cage, we're in a dungeon." he said as he got up. "one question, why do you have a desire to attack me?"  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff